Tightening Senate races give pause to upbeat GOP

VaYank5150

Gold Member
Aug 3, 2009
Virginia
In speeches and ads, Sestak ties Toomey to O'Donnell, the headline-grabbing upstart who trails by double digits in Delaware polls. In a debate Wednesday, Sestak said he worries about "those extreme candidates" who take advantage of "the extreme fringe of the tea party. There are those that are running with Congressman Toomey. Miss O'Donnell next door, for example."

Tightening Senate races give pause to GOP - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

Just gotta love them Baggers....

vayank.jpg

"Fake Polls Give Hope To Depressed Dems".

U Mad cause it's gonna' Bloodbath VAYank?

Bloodbath!

In speeches and ads, Sestak ties Toomey to O'Donnell, the headline-grabbing upstart who trails by double digits in Delaware polls. In a debate Wednesday, Sestak said he worries about "those extreme candidates" who take advantage of "the extreme fringe of the tea party. There are those that are running with Congressman Toomey. Miss O'Donnell next door, for example."

Tightening Senate races give pause to GOP - Politics - Decision 2010 - msnbc.com

I hope not too much pause. I like what's happening and don't want the GOP to change their strategy at all. They always did have a knack for screwing everything up.

Does Sestak get to run against O'Donnell if he can't beat Toomey?

I can only hope the "people" are dumb enough to put O'Donnell on another ticket some day. Kinda like my hope that the "people" will put Caribou Barbie on the ticket again someday.

This is an opinion piece written by someone who is holding that last glimmer of hope that all the polls as well as the DNC are wrong about the mid-terms.
Sorry, your glee and smugness are going to be shoved to the curb....

At this point, just what do far-leftists like VaPudYank have to look forward to on election night?

I mean they have to know that the HoR is lost and the Senate will at least be fairly even...

Does he just stay home with his fifth of JD and cry all night?

At this point, just what do far-leftists like VaPudYank have to look forward to on election night?

I mean they have to know that the HoR is lost and the Senate will at least be fairly even...

Does he just stay home with his fifth of JD and cry all night?

i dunno, hon... what did you do in 2006 and 2008?

you guys act like you all didn't get your butts kicked two years ago. normal cycles dictate that the party in power loses this cycle.

last time your guys blew it. they'll mess up again. it's not really that big a deal. :)

btw, i have been calling for the GOP to barely take the house and close the gap in the senate for months now

Forum List

Back