Tight Pants.. Torture I tell Ya

Levis

Nuff said.

Anyway, there is something about seeing a guy wearing a nice fitting pair of jeans. A little bagging in the upper leg area .. sitting comfortably on his waist. No where near tight in the front so someone like me can wonder what kind of package is behind that zipper. Jeans should leave much to the imagination .. IMHO.

Levis

Nuff said.

Anyway, there is something about seeing a guy wearing a nice fitting pair of jeans. A little bagging in the upper leg area .. sitting comfortably on his waist. No where near tight in the front so someone like me can wonder what kind of package is behind that zipper. Jeans should leave much to the imagination .. IMHO.

996799076_46e6b9ed33.jpg

A while back my wife says.. "hey, your pants are to baggy and have holes". I say, "but Doll, their comfortable".

Well...one thing leads to another and she goes out and buys 4 pairs of blue jeans that I'm required at least to try on..

I squish into them and they are tight but after some ego flattering by my wife and Gals, I decide to keep them because they say they wont shrink to much and they look great on me.

After their washed, I find out my wife has thrown out all my comfortable pants on the premise that their old, baggy and have holes.

Well now.. I'm walking around like Frankenstein, I don't even want to bend over, my wifes looking at my butt all the time,(okay I like that), my feet are feeling numb and my boys are most unhappy.

How do people live like this..?

I totally understand....

That is one of the things that super pisses me off about females..

They have some vendetta against comfortable jeans...

Why do females feel the need to dress men???

Do females want us to be happy or miserable???

i wonder what makes someone bump his own not funny two year old thread?

the lumpster must be attention starved?

I thought many of the posts were quite humorous, a little walk down memory lane. sheesh

You are one bitter/sweet chocolate, Jillian..

btw.. your powers of intuition, mental telepathy and perhaps even your crystal ball are on the fritz..:lol:

A while back my wife says.. "hey, your pants are to baggy and have holes". I say, "but Doll, their comfortable".

Well...one thing leads to another and she goes out and buys 4 pairs of blue jeans that I'm required at least to try on..

I squish into them and they are tight but after some ego flattering by my wife and Gals, I decide to keep them because they say they wont shrink to much and they look great on me.

After their washed, I find out my wife has thrown out all my comfortable pants on the premise that their old, baggy and have holes.

Well now.. I'm walking around like Frankenstein, I don't even want to bend over, my wifes looking at my butt all the time,(okay I like that), my feet are feeling numb and my boys are most unhappy.

I totally understand....

I'm thinking they prefer us to be whatever their mood happens to be...

You ever tried being really happy around a grumpy Gal...:lol:

I totally understand....

I'm thinking they prefer us to be whatever their mood happens to be...

You ever tried being really happy around a grumpy Gal...:lol:

Well I was in a fine fucking mood until I read this load of horseshit.:doubt:

:D

"After their washed, I find out my wife has thrown out all my comfortable pants on the premise that their old, baggy and have holes."

Darlin`, you have just told me who REALLY wears the pants in your family. If I had ever done that to a man, and he accepted it, I would have lost complete respect for him, considering I ever had any to begin with.

Grow a set! I wish you would have packed your bag and left, at least for a week, without any contact with her! By not doing something, in serious protest, you gave her permission to continue her dominance over your relationship.

But hey! Stranger things happen and your marriage seems to have been working fine, otherwise..:lol: You have reared great kids and your family life, is probably acceptable to you and enviable to many. Carry on!

I totally understand....

I don't care what my man wears, and what he doesn't. If he treats me good, then I am hot for him....:D

"After their washed, I find out my wife has thrown out all my comfortable pants on the premise that their old, baggy and have holes."

Darlin`, you have just told me who REALLY wears the pants in your family. If I had ever done that to a man, and he accepted it, I would have lost complete respect for him, considering I ever had any to begin with.

Grow a set! I wish you would have packed your bag and left, at least for a week, without any contact with her! By not doing something, in serious protest, you gave her permission to continue her dominance over your relationship.

But hey! Stranger things happen and your marriage seems to have been working fine, otherwise..:lol: You have reared great kids and your family life, is probably acceptable to you and enviable to many. Carry on!

Wow... well.. you caught me using an abundance of dramatic effect it seems..

She couldn't possibly throw out all my comfortable jeans, heck, I still have old bell bottoms from my teenage years, ones I'm saving up for painting jobs and auto repairs around the house, ones I could convert to shorts (I never wear shorts) and ones in my closet I haven't seen in years, I have a difficult time throwing away pants..

I wouldn't worry to much about who wears the pants in my family or "my set" for that matter.. I'm doing just fine Sweets..:lol:

Marriage is a give and take sorta lifestyle...

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy8HcM_ry9I]Kevin Meaney - Big Pants People - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe if your "boys" weren't so microscopic you would have said "I don't think so" to the idea of 'being dressed' like a ten year old child with his mommy in the first place.

Forum List

Back