Tight Pants.. Torture I tell Ya

A while back my wife says.. "hey, your pants are to baggy and have holes". I say, "but Doll, their comfortable".

Well...one thing leads to another and she goes out and buys 4 pairs of blue jeans that I'm required at least to try on..

I squish into them and they are tight but after some ego flattering by my wife and Gals, I decide to keep them because they say they wont shrink to much and they look great on me.

After their washed, I find out my wife has thrown out all my comfortable pants on the premise that their old, baggy and have holes.

Well now.. I'm walking around like Frankenstein, I don't even want to bend over, my wifes looking at my butt all the time,(okay I like that), my feet are feeling numb and my boys are most unhappy.

How do people live like this..?

Two points:

A. You call your wife "Doll"?

B. With your new pants, you can pretend that you are in Led Zeppelin.

plant8.jpg

Yup.. she is a Doll.. (and not YOUR blow up version)

Zeppelin would be nice but you can see my dilemmas.

Last edited:
A while back my wife says.. "hey, your pants are to baggy and have holes". I say, "but Doll, their comfortable".

Well...one thing leads to another and she goes out and buys 4 pairs of blue jeans that I'm required at least to try on..

I squish into them and they are tight but after some ego flattering by my wife and Gals, I decide to keep them because they say they wont shrink to much and they look great on me.

After their washed, I find out my wife has thrown out all my comfortable pants on the premise that their old, baggy and have holes.

Well now.. I'm walking around like Frankenstein, I don't even want to bend over, my wifes looking at my butt all the time,(okay I like that), my feet are feeling numb and my boys are most unhappy.

LMAO I love you Lumpy! That is hysterical, and I needed to laugh!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV79m4xDCOI]YouTube - The Bobs "Tight Pants Tango"@ NW Folklife Festival 2010 1/6[/ame]

Dinosaur computer.. no youtube but I get the drift.. :lol:

Do you think that part of the problem might be a low hanging bag-of-balls?

If you've got a lot of sway, you might consider a scrotal tightening.

Huh...thanks but no thanks...:lol:

No problem .. sweet thang.. my pain is your pleasure... and laughs it seems.

just kidding .. they have loosened up some.. enjoy...

:lol::lol:

Squats will help too.

:lol::lol:

Squats will help too.

It's kinda funny, my pants aren't as tight as others I've seen. I've acquired a new found appreciation for what women must go through just putting them on..

I like tighter pants. They can be pretty uncomfortable in the ball area, though. As a male, you should exercise your God-given right to adjust yourself in public.

Please, please don't.

Men shouldn't wear tight pants unless they're cowboys, and they should certainly never adjust themselves.

Be very careful with those tight jeans. If they are too tight, it will change the pitch of your voice.

You let your wife decide how tight your pants are supposed to be?

The older men get the less they can stand tight pants.

Gravity, folks.

It never sleeps.

Two points:

A. You call your wife "Doll"?

B. With your new pants, you can pretend that you are in Led Zeppelin.

plant8.jpg
And what's wrong with a husband calling his wife 'doll'? Hmmmm?
And what the hell is wrong with Led Zeppelin?

Forum List

Back