Tight Ends... Hush.

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
Not straying into the perverse... but this thing about the young and beautiful college cheerleader getting 'accidentally' tackled by her team's tight end and then tweeting... it is what most, if not all of us would do, right? But then her twitter account was forced closed. I wouldn't have much to say about this if they hadn't included the tweets within the article, and if it is to be believed as accurate, then I question if I want to keep my account with twitter. I do not like that they hushed her over this when she was not in any way disrespectful or dishonest. Sheesh. AND to know of some of the rancid and raunchy things that get tweeted seemingly unregulated. What of this?

Cowboys cheerleader knocked over by Witten forced off Twitter - Shutdown Corner - NFL*Blog - Yahoo! Sports

Perhaps it makes the cowboys look too much like numb-brained brutes that have too much of a delayed response/reflex reaction to sudden changes? :dunno: In the video, it is evident that he was under the weight of the other guy, as well.

As a mother, I wouldn't bash on the boys BUT I certainly have my questions about twitter for hushing the girl when there was, by all appearances, more harm likely done to her body in being so roughly crushed than his rep for doing so... or am I mistaken?

It seems to me, too, with all the rabid media hype regarding college coaches and the like has put an aire of concern about what is vs. what is not sharable with the public eye. THIS can become a bad thing... The last thing we want to do is cause more shame to our nation's colleges by exposing them as being indecent... :evil:

Last edited:
  • Banned
It also looks evident that he may have needed her to help break the fall, to end the drag. :dunno: I'm not a sports minded person, but I do have boys...

The entire NFL should follow the Steelers lead on the cheerleader issue.

Hint: They don't have any.

• Banned
It isn't a good thing for twitter to have done this. I want to know why. The specifics. What reason(s) would they have that would deem them to hush her? This should cause many to close their twitter accounts unless the responsible party for closing her account can adequately explain the reasoning for hushing her. This represents a great BIG deal to many... WHAT? Would they rather have college students in the streets rallying and rioting? Posting, venting, tweeting... and the like is the only outlet many use to be heard, rather, to be understood!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back