Tiger's Wife - Elin

"Tiger" Woods... yeah he's a tiger alright, with a perpetual woody. He's a sons a bitchin' PIG!

And I find it peculiar... not a BLACK GIRL in his harem. Hmmm... what's the matter "tiger," don't like your own kind? Gotta have that WHITE MEAT aye "tiger?"

What fucking piece of shit.

Tiger's Wife - Elin

Comments from a guy's perspective:

• Glad to see Tiger isn't gay.
  • Some of those women have big boobs!
  • Waiting on the sex tape...
  • Will he play in the Master's in April?

:lol:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xsited1 again.

All I know is that if my wife acted in even half the manner he is alleged to have done, she'd be gone in a New York minute.

"Thou shallt not commit adultery"Woods will be punished by God for he has broken His 7th commandment. Woods will burn in the everlasting firey pits of hell for all of eternity for he has broken the Law of Almighty GOD.

The public seems to feel they know all about people like Tiger. As they are such well known figures, we are in a position to discuss their issues and offer solid advice. Thing is, I would not offer advice like this to my best friend, unless they asked me to give it.

Quite right. It's not our business and all we know is what the media report.... not necessarily the best source for factual information.

Events are transpiring quickly, the PM news reports that Elin has purchased a property on an island in Sweden. Unsure if Tiger will join her and begin the mending process.

Just a few short years ago I saw a young golfer sweep the world off it's feet and endeared himself to us with that heart felt embrace of his father and mentor. Since then he has reached the pinnacle of his sport, married and was raising a family. Cinderfella.

What happened? This was only five years ago but he has been dilly dallying for a year or so. What corrupted him? Golfing associates, personnel weakness, business partners, the mob, the Devil?

Maybe one day we'll know. Is it my business, of course not? But he is a public celebrity who took marriage vows. Heck, he could have said "to have and to hold from this day forward or until some one else who I take a fancy to comes along" We couldn't point any fingers then.

The public seems to feel they know all about people like Tiger. As they are such well known figures, we are in a position to discuss their issues and offer solid advice. Thing is, I would not offer advice like this to my best friend, unless they asked me to give it.

Quite right. It's not our business and all we know is what the media report.... not necessarily the best source for factual information.

Other than you and factual information are often at contretempts, CG, I happen to agree with your opinion. What's happening in TW's world is none of our business. However, the story line fascinates.

The problem with Tiger Wood is that he actually thinks he's white.

Forum List

Back