Tiger's 2 back going into Sunday at the Masters!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Going to be interesting tomorrow with weather turning bad. They will be starting early to try and beat the storm but it will be a factor. There are probably 8 or 9 guys with a shot at this thing and Tiger is in perfect position.

Golf is one of the few sports where it is one person against everyone else. Nobody else to rely upon but yourself.

Sure, the caddy gives advice but the golfer is the one who has to make the swing and hit the ball.

It would be awesome to see Tiger win but it's all a matter of who gets the most breaks and makes the fewest mistakes.

Here are the current standings in Round 4;

Molinari = -13
Finau = -11
Woods = -11
Koepka = -10
Simpson = -9
Poulter = -9
5 @ -8
2 @ -7

Some live coverage on the Golf Channel and CBS won't be coming on until 11am Pacific Time.

Some live coverage on the Golf Channel and CBS won't be coming on until 11am Pacific Time.

Thank God for the Golf Channel! I can remember as a kid trying to find something to watch on TV before the days of cable. I was limited to the 3 major networks and sometimes golf would be on two of them. With PGA, LPGA and the senior tour, it may of even been on all 3 channels. And the sports commentators talked in their muffled golf voices. It was as boring as hell.
Golf really sucked when I was a kid because it took over my TV. It doesn't suck so much now because there are plenty of channels without golf to pick from.

Going to be interesting tomorrow with weather turning bad. They will be starting early to try and beat the storm but it will be a factor. There are probably 8 or 9 guys with a shot at this thing and Tiger is in perfect position.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
Congratulations to @TigerWoods., a truly Great Champion!

963 replies4,235 retweets15,473 likes

Congratulations to Tiger from his President on Twitter. Mr. Woods just played a major round with President Trump and Jack Nicklaus a few weeks ago- I would what tips President Trump might have given Tiger that helped push him to the championship?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
Congratulations to @TigerWoods., a truly Great Champion!

963 replies4,235 retweets15,473 likes

Congratulations to Tiger from his President on Twitter. Mr. Woods just played a major round with President Trump and Jack Nicklaus a few weeks ago- I would what tips President Trump might have given Tiger that helped push him to the championship?

None.

I was rooting for Phil, but good for Tiger. Great comeback story given all of the circumstances.

Congratulations Tiger! You are great at hitting a ball into a hole with a stick. A skill that has no practical purpose, yet you get paid millions for doing it.

Methinks Tiger is getting laid tonight!

Congratulations Tiger! You are great at hitting a ball into a hole with a stick. A skill that has no practical purpose, yet you get paid millions for doing it.

What practical purpose does hitting a ball with a bat, throwing a pigskin, slapping a disk with a stick, or throwing an orange ball through a hoop have? Are you anti-Sport or just anti-Tiger?

What practical purpose does hitting a ball with a bat, throwing a pigskin, slapping a disk with a stick, or throwing an orange ball through a hoop have? Are you anti-Sport or just anti-Tiger?
Just Anti-Golf. And I agree that the other sports also have no practical purpose. Their unpractical purpose is to entertain. Golf has enough of a fan base for Tiger to earn millions. Good for him!

Tiger WINS!!! He is the all-time comeback story IMO.
Feel sorry for the Italian that fell apart at the end . Cinderella story either way. New Champion arrives or Old Champ Reborn.
Tell me about it! I had a bet on him, I didn't think Tiger had it in him and Molinari has been a machine. But the back nine bit him and Tiger pounced.

It Had to be Augusta: Tiger Completes His Comeback Where It All Began
There is only one venue fit for the belief-defying, faith-inspiring spectacle that played out on Sunday: Augusta National Golf Club.
Yes, this is Woods’ fifth victory at Augusta and his 15th major championship, but this was unprecedented in so many ways. Chief among them: this was the first time Woods won a major without holding at least a share of the 54-hole lead. A comeback to complete a comeback.

And what a comeback it was. Off the course, yes. But also on it.

Forum List

Back