Tiger Woods, White Golddigger women,He needs to find a Black Woman.

Black women need to stop letting men use and abuse them. The misogyny in the urban culture surpasses any bigotry from whites. 52nd St prob finds "racist" comments like "watermelon" more offensive than pictures of black women in dog collars like Snoop Dogs album. Hey 52nd St - how many bastard children in your family? How many cheaters? How many married? You want to talk about "respect"? Clean up your own effin house.

This has nothing to do with race in my opinion. This has to do with being a celebrity. 52nd St just believes that white wives need to accept adultery just like "good" black women.. Something tells me Tiger doesn't. He just thought he wouldn't get caught. Just like every other husband who's gotten caught with his pants down.

We hear now that another woman has come out the Tiger woodworks, and apparently
sold a voice mail to Us weekly.

Now Ive been noticing that so many black athletes get some money, and many sell out their race and get involved with white trash golddigger females , that are only out for a divorce court payday.

What this women did to Tiger Woods , is really evil. She backstabs Tiger Woods by selling this voicemail,that ruins his reputation.

Tiger Woods needs to divorce this Swedish psychopath woman , who he is now married to,
find himself a blackwoman,never have anyting to do with white females for the rest of his life, and never speak another word to the news media.

You are one stupid ass negro!

How about Anita Hill?

She tried to take down one of the best Justices to sit on the Supreme Court - Clarence Thomas!

Tiger is lucky he wasn't married to a black women, his house would have been burned down aka One Eye from TLC!

Last edited:

Now Ive been noticing that so many black athletes get some money, and many sell out their race and get involved with white trash golddigger females , that are only out for a divorce court payday.

What this women did to Tiger Woods , is really evil. She backstabs Tiger Woods by selling this voicemail,that ruins his reputation.

Tiger Woods needs to divorce this Swedish psychopath woman , who he is now married to,
find himself a blackwoman,never have anyting to do with white females for the rest of his life, and never speak another word to the news media.

he's got a black woman. she cleans his toilets.

Wow another Del Trollish remark! Whowouldhavethunkit! :cuckoo:

what kinda woman fucks a married man...
Well its usually not the married man's wife and that is why so many married men cheat. Behind most cheating married men is a wife who closes her legs 80% of the time.

Why have I strayed, because my wife went from being a sexual freak before marriage to a nun after it! Against most men who cheat and its a similar story.

This might not be PC, but I blaming cheating husbands on wives!

Side note: TIGER Woods has not tarnished his reputations in my eyes. He is still the man and the most dominate athlete in any sport ever, next to Michael Jordan of course.

Well its usually not the married man's wife and that is why so many married men cheat. Behind most cheating married men is a wife who closes her legs 80% of the time.

Why have I strayed, because my wife went from being a sexual freak before marriage to a nun after it! Against most men who cheat and its a similar story.

Side note: TIGER Woods has not tarnished his reputations in my eyes. He is still the man and the most dominate athlete in any sport ever, next to Michael Jordan of course.
his wife was eight months pregnant when he started the affair, if she wasn't having sex with him she had a good excuse. Blaming wives for the fact you cheated is another prime example of you and other men blaming your shortcomings on someone else.
Men will cheat even if their wives give them a blow job everyday and the fact you cheated on your wife just shows you are a bastard also. If you want to fuck someone else leave your wife or grow the fuck up.

Are you trying to tell us that a black wife would put up with him screwing around?

Like Robin Givens.

his wife was eight months pregnant when he started the affair, if she wasn't having sex with him she had a good excuse. Blaming wives for the fact you cheated is another prime example of you and other men blaming your shortcomings on someone else.
Men will cheat even if their wives give them a blow job everyday and the fact you cheated on your wife just shows you are a bastard also. If you want to fuck someone else leave your wife or grow the fuck up.

Tiger Woods case is a little unique from the rest of us, because the man must constantly have glorious women of all colors and creeds tossing themselves at him. For the majority of us that is not the case.

For the majority of us, married men seek out women to sleep with, when they are not getting it at home. That's a fact.

Men cheat when their wives give them blowjobs everyday? Who are these jackasses?

Men cheat for one of three reasons.

1. They are scum
2. They fall in love with another woman.
3. Their wives lose interest in sex.

Its difficult for women to do much about reasons one and two, but if a man is in a sexless marriage, he has less incentive to stay faithful. Of course, it is usually not entirely the woman's fault. It takes two to tango. However, the easiest way to ensure that a man doesn't stray is to make sure there is intimacy in the marriage.

As for celebrities, its easy to understand. Women have thrown themselves at them their whole lives. They have a sense of entitlement because everyone tells them they are wonderful. They get in a marriage and often, the intimacy slows or disappears. But they still have women throwing themselves at them. From living a life where sex was readily available with a variety of women to cold turkey can be difficult to take when you have an inflated sense of self-entitlement. That doesn't excuse what Tiger did. He's a scumbag for threatening the homelife of his children. But that is a reason.

Men cheat for one of three reasons.

1. They are scum
2. They fall in love with another woman.
3. Their wives lose interest in sex.
With #1: Very true, their are men who will cheat no matter how sexual their wives are.
With #2: Falling in love usually happens when the wives lose interest in sex and the man cheats and then falls for the woman.
With #3: I would say 80% of the cases fall here. Woman thing they force the man to shop at only one store, but close the store most of the time and the sell one one kind of product (missionary style). Eventually the man will shop at another YOUNGER store with multiple exotic products. I the women is not careful the man will shop exclusively at the younger store and not give a damn about the her new product offerings and/or new longer hours!

Single guys can be faithful too.

I have always been utterly faithful to my...

11397-Human-Hand-And-Fingers-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

men are so great! Blaming the fact they are jackasses who can't keep their dick in their pants on their wives. :lol:

Forum List

Back