Tiger Woods, White Golddigger women,He needs to find a Black Woman.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
We hear now that another woman has come out the Tiger woodworks, and apparently
sold a voice mail to Us weekly.

Now Ive been noticing that so many black athletes get some money, and many sell out their race and get involved with white trash golddigger females , that are only out for a divorce court payday.

What this women did to Tiger Woods , is really evil. She backstabs Tiger Woods by selling this voicemail,that ruins his reputation.

Tiger Woods needs to divorce this Swedish psychopath woman , who he is now married to,
find himself a blackwoman,never have anyting to do with white females for the rest of his life, and never speak another word to the news media.

now do tell how this is the white womans fault....did someone make tiger stick his dick out....can black men not control their dicks? do tell

You do have a valid point, its not all the White womans fault.But to sell a voicemail to
a gossip news media company, is really low down, and just plain wicked.

The mans reputation is now tarnished. What kind of devil woman would do such a thing.
Could she have not at least try to black mail Tiger, before going out and destroying the mans reputation?!.This is one of the main reasons I don't even give white Women the time of Day.!

Now Ive been noticing that so many black athletes get some money, and many sell out their race and get involved with white trash golddigger females , that are only out for a divorce court payday.

What this women did to Tiger Woods , is really evil. She backstabs Tiger Woods by selling this voicemail,that ruins his reputation.

Tiger Woods needs to divorce this Swedish psychopath woman , who he is now married to,
find himself a blackwoman,never have anyting to do with white females for the rest of his life, and never speak another word to the news media.

he's got a black woman. she cleans his toilets.

Why shouldn't Eldrick find himself a nice Thai or Chinese woman? These are also part of his ethnicity, not to mention Dutch. Hell, he's less Black than Obama.

what kinda woman fucks a married man...a devil woman....cheetah woods should have been more careful...here is what i dont get...his ego wouldnt allow him to do a pro..who would keep her mouth shut (when needed) and just accept the money...no he is too good for that...and look where it landed him.

he's got a black woman. she cleans his toilets.

oh my!

sounds like 52nd streets thinks seperate fountains are a good idea! whatyasay?

Tiger needs to tell his wife, "Yo Bitch! What I do when you ain't around to suck my dick ain't nunya damn bidness!"

You *do* realize that Tiger Woods isn't a "black man"??--he even admits this himself. His racial background is quite mixed.

Point in fact: He coined his own term for his racial background---"Cablinasian".

Tiger Woods is NOT an Apartheidist like yourself. And never will be.

Urban Dictionary: Cablinasian

Cablinasian - A term Tiger Woods himself made up honoring his mother as well as his father and all of his cultural heritage.

It is a portmanteau of Caucasian, Black, American-Indian, and Asian, which is his ethnic make-up of a quarter Chinese, a quarter Thai, a quarter Black, an eighth Native American and an eighth Dutch.

Tiger is far ahead of his time in asserting that he does not need to deny any part of who he is or where he came from to satisfy others need for him to think and act a certain way just because of the color of his skin. He has received extended criticism from apartheidists that believe that the world should be 'seperate but equal' and not beautifully intertwined.

Tiger woods is a cablinasian and not who you or I would like to tell him he should be. He invented the term to describe who he is and where he came from. He knows that it is not important for you understand what he means, as long as he does.

instead I guess he could hook up with a black women and pay child support for the rest of his life.:doubt:

Tiger needs to tell his wife, "Yo Bitch! What I do when you ain't around to suck my dick ain't nunya damn bidness!"

He's in no position to be arrogant, she has his nuts in a pair of pliars,, he should say "Yo,, Sweetie! how many carats?" :eusa_angel:

why not an asian chick...he is half asian......as i recall his white chick has been faithful....the black man cheated on her.....

why not an asian chick...he is half asian......as i recall his white chick has been faithful....the black man cheated on her.....

Yeah, but somehow 52nd has managed to turn that around and make it Elin Nordegren's (Mrs. Tiger Woods) fault.

Go figure! :eusa_doh:

He's in no position to be arrogant, she has his nuts in a pair of pliars,, he should say "Yo,, Sweetie! how many carats?" :eusa_angel:

Exactly! Just like Kobe Bryant, Tiger is going to be buying Elin "a house on a finger". Her ring is going to be SO expensive, it'll make the price of a nicely sized, beachfront Mallibu Mansion look cheap in comparison.

Tiger put his nuts in a vice-grip all on his own. Elin didn't do it to him. The "other women" didn't do it to him....TIGER did it to himself.

the problem with 52nd street and some other black men, is they are used to blaming their problems on someone else.

That's because they've been given a free pass to do exactly that. Do you blame them for seizing the opportunity?

I don't. Why shouldn't they?

the problem with 52nd street and some other black men, is they are used to blaming their problems on someone else.

That's because they've been given a free pass to do exactly that. Do you blame them for seizing the opportunity?

I don't. Why shouldn't they?

very true!
At some point they have to start taking responsibilty for their own actions. My son's father is not a black man but he is very good at blaming people for his problems and he feels like he is entitled to everything. He grew up poor which I guess gives him a free pass to not be a functioning adult or a good father. I want to know who doesn't have problems they have to deal with and overcome?

Forum List

Back