Tiger Woods says 'you have to respect the office' of president after questions about his relationshi

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
A little more respect for Woods, yes, I am biased, but I also believe all should respect the Office of leadership, even if you don't agree with the leader. Unless they are harming your Constitution or meddling in your business, arbitrarily sending kids off to war without cause, one must respect the President.

Tiger Woods says 'you have to respect the office' of president after questions about his relationship with Trump

Tiger Woods shot down questions on Sunday about his relationship with President Trump, urging people to respect the office of the president.

“He's the President of the United States. You have to respect the office. No matter who is in the office, you may like, dislike personality or the politics, but we all must respect the office,” Woods said during a news conference just after the final round of the US PGA Northern Trust tournament.

“Well, I’ve known Donald for a number of years,” Woods said. “We've played golf together. We've had dinner together. I've known him pre-presidency and obviously during his presidency.”

The golf star was then asked to comment about the race relations in the country, which he declined.

“No. I just finished 72 holes and really hungry,” Woods said and moved on to questions that were relevant to his performance at the tournament that day.

I find it ironic in the extreme that TW would discuss Trump, and "respecting the office" when Trump himself has done more to disparage the office than any POTUS in history.

I mean FFS, the irony meter was broken long ago.

Forum List

Back