Tiger Woods in serious condition after car accident

CNN is saying he has been released from the hospital. So doesn't look serious.

The news report has a certain smell to it. He left his house at 2:25 in the morning. Pulled out of his driveway and hit a fire hydrant and tree within 100 ft of his driveway. His wife knocked out the back window of his 2009 caddy with a golf club to get him out of the car. Hmmm.

Anyone else get the impression she ran after him with that golf club?

The news report has a certain smell to it. He left his house at 2:25 in the morning. Pulled out of his driveway and hit a fire hydrant and tree within 100 ft of his driveway. His wife knocked out the back window of his 2009 caddy with a golf club to get him out of the car. Hmmm.

The fact it was 2:25 in the morning is what seems fishy. The whole golf club thing could be nothing, I mean he's Tiger Woods. How many golf clubs does he have around the house you think?

The fact it was 2:25 in the morning is what seems fishy. The whole golf club thing could be nothing, I mean he's Tiger Woods. How many golf clubs does he have around the house you think?

Lots, of course. I just have this picture in my head of her chasing him out of the house and smashing his rear window as he was driving off.

I think someone was drunk and why would she need to free him from the car? From what it sounds he hit the tree or whatever with the front of the car.

We all know which side of the family from which Tiger inherited his (vehicle) driving skillz.

The guy has the hand/eye coordination to sink a 60 foot putt.....but can't back down his driveway

Forum List

Back