Tiger Woods has serious leg injury

ginscpy

Sep 10, 2010
maybe career-ending.

I doubt he will ever be a top-tier golfer on the tour again.

14 majors is not bad though.

He is no Seve B (resurrected European golf from the dead - RIP) or Bobby Jones.

Gentlemen in the truest sense of the word.

Seve B made golf a global game -before him - America owned the Ryder Cup - was a joke.............................

Don't count the dude out though.........

Could still make a run a Nicklaus 18 major s - but doubt it will happen

Jack Nicklaus - one ofthe 5 best athletes in the history of sports...........

Was concerned that Woods would reach or surpass Niclauses 18 majors . Was a very real probabiltity .

aint going to happan

I'm not a Tiger Woods fan, but I'll admit, he has gusto. He's a great golfer, well he once was. But like every athlete in the world, there has to be an ending sometime. Something breaks, something gets strained, arthritis kicks in, they get fatigued, they get caught cheating...Oops...well.....you get the picture ~LoL~

Woods is on crutches now. And gettingon in age

No freaking way does he get close to Nicklaus 18 majors.

And not as good as Jack anyway

I could never afford to get into of the games that he was playing in.
I tried to sneak in a couple of times and managed to get as far as the windbreak plantation but I was never able to see Woods for the trees...

I could never afford to get into of the games that he was playing in.
I tried to sneak in a couple of times and managed to get as far as the windbreak plantation but I was never able to see Woods for the trees...

Very funny, proud of that are ya?

I'm no Tiger fan-but he can never be counted out. Personal life aside-Tiger's determination is 2nd to none.

Sorry bout that,

1. Woods was like the *Ring Master* of golf for the last ten years or so, its strange he is now sitting out, looking in.
2. Could be his side line activities is why he crashed and burned, his life came unraveled when it was learned he had had several affairs, and then his wife kicked him to the curb.
3. I don't think he can come back after that, its sad what can happen to a person who was so high up in life, and then now so down in just a short period of time.:doubt:
4. He has sort of turned into *The Micheal Jackson* of golf.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

OH!! So sad, that Tiger Woods has serious leg injury. But yes that is fact, Tiger woods is one of the great player of the Golf. He is rich in the any sports man.

Forum List

Back