Tiger Woods "famously took a nine-iron to the face of blacks"

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™

From this Racist TRIPE by Terence Moore:

Where Are Tiger's 'Cablinasian' Backers?
Where Are Tiger's 'Cablinasian' Backers? -- Golf FanHouse

Up yours, Terence Moore... He's NOT Black. He's Black and Asian and YOU nor ANYONE else gets to Define him as Solely Black.

His Race is Irrelevant to his Accomplishments, but Race Whores like you Insist on being Race Centered about EVERYTHING.

Because there are White Racists left in America doesn't make Tiger ANY Less Asian than he is Black, and your Insistence on Keeping your Pack with Higher Numbers is only Adding to the Race Problems in this Country...

We Need to get Past this Pack Mentality where Races Claim People because they are Successful or for other Petty Superficial Reasons.

And guess what Terence, your Black Supremacist take on his Race doesn't make him ANY Less Asian, you Bigoted Stooge.

The same goes for Barry Obama. He's Not only NOT Black, he didn't even have a Black Upbringing... Had he, the Chances of him become President would probably have been Zero.

Do you Honestly Think a "Barack Hussein Obama" who was Raised in a Project in the Chicago he Politically Carpet-bagged from the Hawaiin Paradise he was Prepped Schooled in would have had a Snowball's Chance in Hell of even becoming an almost US Senator?

Barry's Half White and Half Black... "Hi Yella" if you're Je$$e Jack$on, another Race Pimpin' Scumbag, but I am Sure Terence Claims the President as "Black" and that Accomplishment as an Accomplisment for Blacks in general.

So again, UP YOURS Terence Moore, you Racist Douchebag!

It's People like you who continue to Keep the Races at Odds...

And it's probably People like you in the Black Community that make others who are Black not want to Associate themselves with your particular Brand of Worldview and Race Centered Existence.

You a Member of Barry's former Church in Chicago by any change, Terence?...

:)

peace...

I have some German in me and feel a subliminal sense of shame when ever I see a WWII documentary or bad water colours. Thank God I have Irish in me too, so I can drink it off.

Moore's point is fair enough. Tiger rejected being black. So blacks rejected him in turn.

What part of that doesn't anyone understand?

Why would there be black support for Tiger Woods? If Nickelson did the same thing, would they ask for black support for him? Same thing.

Most Australians love it when Greg Norman fucks up, like marrying Chris Everet or falling down the stairs drunk with Bill Clinton.

It is only then that we can relate to him.

Up yours, Terence Moore... He's NOT Black. He's Black and Asian and YOU nor ANYONE else gets to Define him as Solely Black.

His Race is Irrelevant to his Accomplishments, but Race Whores like you Insist on being Race Centered about EVERYTHING.

Because there are White Racists left in America doesn't make Tiger ANY Less Asian than he is Black, and your Insistence on Keeping your Pack with Higher Numbers is only Adding to the Race Problems in this Country...

We Need to get Past this Pack Mentality where Races Claim People because they are Successful or for other Petty Superficial Reasons.

And guess what Terence, your Black Supremacist take on his Race doesn't make him ANY Less Asian, you Bigoted Stooge.

The same goes for Barry Obama. He's Not only NOT Black, he didn't even have a Black Upbringing... Had he, the Chances of him become President would probably have been Zero.

Do you Honestly Think a "Barack Hussein Obama" who was Raised in a Project in the Chicago he Politically Carpet-bagged from the Hawaiin Paradise he was Prepped Schooled in would have had a Snowball's Chance in Hell of even becoming an almost US Senator?

Barry's Half White and Half Black... "Hi Yella" if you're Je$$e Jack$on, another Race Pimpin' Scumbag, but I am Sure Terence Claims the President as "Black" and that Accomplishment as an Accomplisment for Blacks in general.

And it's probably People like you in the Black Community that make others who are Black not want to Associate themselves with your particular Brand of Worldview and Race Centered Existence.

peace...

I agree with Terrence More. You have to identify with one race in America, if you have mixed heritage. It is White Females that are destroying Tiger Woods reputation, not black
females. It is the White media establishments that are having a field day with these women
coming out and making these statements about having sexual relationships with Tiger Woods.This Cablaisian race Woods claims to be a member of is pure insanity. And is proof
of his brainwashing , as is the case with many people of mixed race heritage. There is always a campaign to brainwash mixed race individuals into thinking that we are all the same, or there is no Black and White distinction in America, when in fact there is still
a lot of tension between blacks and whites, with regards to race in America.

Terrence Moore is also right in making the correlations to Kobe Bryant, and O.J. Simpson,
in terms of how the African American community will support a famous black athlete, in times when white America will just hang you out to dry up in the Sun.

Tiger did think he was above the racial classification, and affiliations that in embedded in
the American Society. But he is getting a much deserved wakeup call right now.

And I don't feel you malcountent should be angry at Mr. Terrence Moore for pointing out
something that is a fact in America today. You need to realize what this Black man is saying
is true. Or try to live black for a few years.See what kind of experiences you encounter.

No love for my fellow hybrids?

lol

peace...

Despite having a black identified "mulatto" father and native American father the Bass' mother still identifies as being black as because she defines herself as such she is. As for Tiger Woods, yes, he chose to be whatever stupid race he made up for himself, but the reality is that people are now looking at him as a black man who likes to sleep around with numerous white women, no one is looking at him as some damn 'Cablinasian' sleeping around with white women. The funny thing is that Asians never embraced him as one of theirs, neither did whites nor Native Americans, the only ones who initially did were blacks and he chose not to identify nor associate with blacks, that is after the fame and money came.

No love for my fellow hybrids?

lol

peace...

Despite having a black identified "mulatto" father and native American father the Bass' mother still identifies as being black as because she defines herself as such she is. As for Tiger Woods, yes, he chose to be whatever stupid race he made up for himself, but the reality is that people are now looking at him as a black man who likes to sleep around with numerous white women, no one is looking at him as some damn 'Cablinasian' sleeping around with white women. The funny thing is that Asians never embraced him as one of theirs, neither did whites nor Native Americans, the only ones who initially did were blacks and he chose not to identify nor associate with blacks, that is after the fame and money came.

The women that are destroying Tiger Woods reputation are from the White Race. What is
their true motivation making all these statements to the White news media?, what do they have to gain. I 'll tell you, they enjoy being a part of the destruction of a black sports icon.
As was the case with Kobe Bryant, and O.J. Simpson.

This whole Cablinasian comment Tiger Woods made , is just proof of him being brainwashed by a White American society that never truly accepted him. Or other White Golfers that were offended that he was so good.

Lets face it, Golf is still a rich white mans sport. They are glad Tiger will be gone for a few months. Now some white golfer will have a chance at winning some of these Masters, and Rhyder cup matches.How many white male golfers have come out in support of Tiger Woods?. Jack Nicholson, when asked about Tiger just said "No commnet".

This entire scandal is just what the racist White male country club members wanted.
Tiger Woods was never welcomed at many of those Golf clubs anyway.

Why are all these white women chasing a black man?

What an insult to white men! You guys insecure yet?

peace...

I agree with Terrence More. You have to identify with one race in America, if you have mixed heritage. It is White Females that are destroying Tiger Woods reputation, not black
females. It is the White media establishments that are having a field day with these women
coming out and making these statements about having sexual relationships with Tiger Woods.This Cablaisian race Woods claims to be a member of is pure insanity. And is proof
of his brainwashing , as is the case with many people of mixed race heritage. There is always a campaign to brainwash mixed race individuals into thinking that we are all the same, or there is no Black and White distinction in America, when in fact there is still
a lot of tension between blacks and whites, with regards to race in America.

Terrence Moore is also right in making the correlations to Kobe Bryant, and O.J. Simpson,
in terms of how the African American community will support a famous black athlete, in times when white America will just hang you out to dry up in the Sun.

Tiger did think he was above the racial classification, and affiliations that in embedded in
the American Society. But he is getting a much deserved wakeup call right now.

And I don't feel you malcountent should be angry at Mr. Terrence Moore for pointing out
something that is a fact in America today. You need to realize what this Black man is saying
is true. Or try to live black for a few years.See what kind of experiences you encounter.

Live Black like Eazy E or like Walter Williams?...

peace...

I like to think of Tiger and his many white girlfriends as the three races coming together.

He was just perfecting a different kind of stroke.

The whole 'Cablinasian' crap by Tiger Woods was a lame attempt at trying to be a golfer for everybody, non-whites are stupid if they believe that money and fame can make their color/race inconspicuous.

The whole 'Cablinasian' crap by Tiger Woods was a lame attempt at trying to be a golfer for everybody, non-whites are stupid if they believe that money and fame can make their color/race inconspicuous.

The man Tiger Woods is getting a much needed wake up call.
To actually create a new racial classification to avoid being called black was very insulting to all blacks in America.

I hope the white people he was so trying to be accepted by crucify him.
Maybe now he will accept his black side.

peace...
Obama isn't black? Then why do you claim black people are empowered to commit crimes because a black man is president...oh, right, because you're a lunatic.

Lovely fauxrage, though, I'll give you that.

peace...
Obama isn't black? Then why do you claim black people are empowered to commit crimes because a black man is president...oh, right, because you're a lunatic.

Lovely fauxrage, though, I'll give you that.

You'll have to Quote me Asserting that Black People are Empowered to Commit Crimes outside of that Assertion being Made in some Racially Motivated Attacks here in Denver, which were made by the Victims, not I... But you won't Quote me... Because you can't.

As for Blacks Claiming Obama as theirs... That doesn't Change the Inherent Fact that he is Half Black and Half White and was Raised by his White Grandparents and Prep-Schooled in the Island Paradise of Hawaii...

He's as much Chicago Black as HILLARY! is New York Jew.

peace...

New Topics

Forum List

Back