Tiger Woods "famously took a nine-iron to the face of blacks"

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by mal, Dec 11, 2009.

1. mal

mal Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,028
    Tiger Woods "famously took a nine-iron to the face of blacks"

From this Racist TRIPE by Terence Moore:

Where Are Tiger's 'Cablinasian' Backers?
    Where Are Tiger's 'Cablinasian' Backers? -- Golf FanHouse

Up yours, Terence Moore... He's NOT Black. He's Black and Asian and YOU nor ANYONE else gets to Define him as Solely Black.

His Race is Irrelevant to his Accomplishments, but Race Whores like you Insist on being Race Centered about EVERYTHING.

Because there are White Racists left in America doesn't make Tiger ANY Less Asian than he is Black, and your Insistence on Keeping your Pack with Higher Numbers is only Adding to the Race Problems in this Country...

We Need to get Past this Pack Mentality where Races Claim People because they are Successful or for other Petty Superficial Reasons.

And guess what Terence, your Black Supremacist take on his Race doesn't make him ANY Less Asian, you Bigoted Stooge.

The same goes for Barry Obama. He's Not only NOT Black, he didn't even have a Black Upbringing... Had he, the Chances of him become President would probably have been Zero.

Do you Honestly Think a "Barack Hussein Obama" who was Raised in a Project in the Chicago he Politically Carpet-bagged from the Hawaiin Paradise he was Prepped Schooled in would have had a Snowball's Chance in Hell of even becoming an almost US Senator?

Barry's Half White and Half Black... "Hi Yella" if you're Je$$e Jack$on, another Race Pimpin' Scumbag, but I am Sure Terence Claims the President as "Black" and that Accomplishment as an Accomplisment for Blacks in general.

So again, UP YOURS Terence Moore, you Racist Douchebag!

It's People like you who continue to Keep the Races at Odds...

And it's probably People like you in the Black Community that make others who are Black not want to Associate themselves with your particular Brand of Worldview and Race Centered Existence.

You a Member of Barry's former Church in Chicago by any change, Terence?...

:)

peace...

2. eagleseven

eagleseven Quod Erat Demonstrandum

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,255
    No love for my fellow hybrids?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. mal

mal Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,028
    lol

peace...

4. JW Frogen

JW Frogen Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,206
    I have some German in me and feel a subliminal sense of shame when ever I see a WWII documentary or bad water colours. Thank God I have Irish in me too, so I can drink it off.

5. mal

mal Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,028
    Amen... Drynk ya Mc!...

peace...

6. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Moore's point is fair enough. Tiger rejected being black. So blacks rejected him in turn.

What part of that doesn't anyone understand?

7. Zona

Zona A guy in ariZONA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +942
    Why would there be black support for Tiger Woods? If Nickelson did the same thing, would they ask for black support for him? Same thing.

8. JW Frogen

JW Frogen Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,206
    Most Australians love it when Greg Norman fucks up, like marrying Chris Everet or falling down the stairs drunk with Bill Clinton.

It is only then that we can relate to him.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. 52ndStreet

52ndStreet VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +170
    I agree with Terrence More. You have to identify with one race in America, if you have mixed heritage. It is White Females that are destroying Tiger Woods reputation, not black
    females. It is the White media establishments that are having a field day with these women
    coming out and making these statements about having sexual relationships with Tiger Woods.This Cablaisian race Woods claims to be a member of is pure insanity. And is proof
    of his brainwashing , as is the case with many people of mixed race heritage. There is always a campaign to brainwash mixed race individuals into thinking that we are all the same, or there is no Black and White distinction in America, when in fact there is still
    a lot of tension between blacks and whites, with regards to race in America.

Terrence Moore is also right in making the correlations to Kobe Bryant, and O.J. Simpson,
    in terms of how the African American community will support a famous black athlete, in times when white America will just hang you out to dry up in the Sun.

Tiger did think he was above the racial classification, and affiliations that in embedded in
    the American Society. But he is getting a much deserved wakeup call right now.

And I don't feel you malcountent should be angry at Mr. Terrence Moore for pointing out
    something that is a fact in America today. You need to realize what this Black man is saying
    is true. Or try to live black for a few years.See what kind of experiences you encounter.

10. Bass v 2.0

Bass v 2.0 Biblical Warrior For God.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +528
    Despite having a black identified "mulatto" father and native American father the Bass' mother still identifies as being black as because she defines herself as such she is. As for Tiger Woods, yes, he chose to be whatever stupid race he made up for himself, but the reality is that people are now looking at him as a black man who likes to sleep around with numerous white women, no one is looking at him as some damn 'Cablinasian' sleeping around with white women. The funny thing is that Asians never embraced him as one of theirs, neither did whites nor Native Americans, the only ones who initially did were blacks and he chose not to identify nor associate with blacks, that is after the fame and money came.