Tiger finds out the truth about the first black President

Rico said:
World trade Center bombing 1. ... Remember Billy Jeff lost a Dem House majority that had been in effect for 45 years..

As I stated in another thread, if Bubba gets blamed for WTC 1, which happend 1 month after he took office, Dubya gets 9-11, which happened 8 months after he took office...as for losing the house in 94 - he was voted back in 96 wasn't he? And his polls on leaving office would suggest otherwise. How is Dubya doing these days?

Dr Grump said:
As I stated in another thread, if Bubba gets blamed for WTC 1, which happend 1 month after he took office, Dubya gets 9-11, which happened 8 months after he took office...as for losing the house in 94 - he was voted back in 96 wasn't he? And his polls on leaving office would suggest otherwise. How is Dubya doing these days?

Has W been impeached? No, Bubba was.

Also Bubba bommbed an aspirin factory on the day of his impeachment vote killing innocents just to deflect attention away from his debacle. Coincidence? I think not.

Owned

Dr Grump said:

Also Bubba gets blame for 9/11, had Osama 3 times and let him go, can't be much clearer than that.

OCA said:
Also Bubba gets blame for 9/11, had Osama 3 times and let him go, can't be much clearer than that.

Wow! Clinton knew Osama? What else you got? :tinfoil:

OCA said:
Also Bubba bommbed an aspirin factory on the day of his impeachment vote killing innocents just to deflect attention away from his debacle. Coincidence? I think not.

Wow, Bubba sat down and decided to bomb an aspirin factory? He got no advice from the CIA or Chiefs of Staff? It was definitely an aspirin factory, right? Because the ever-trusting Sudanese govt said so?

Dr Grump said:
Wow! Clinton knew Osama? What else you got? :tinfoil:

Wow, Bubba sat down and decided to bomb an aspirin factory? He got no advice from the CIA or Chiefs of Staff? It was definitely an aspirin factory, right? Because the ever-trusting Sudanese govt said so?

Hey everybody! Come watch the fish thrash around on the deck!

Lets repeat, he was offered Osama 3 times, he refused 3 times, Osama heads Al Qaeda, Al Qaeda executed 9/11.....there the link is made.

The aspirin factory story has been cooberated(sp?) hundred times over, are you going to try and say it was not purely an attempt to deflect attention away from the shame he was bringing to the oval office?

Forum List

Back