Tide shifts to Obama in most competitive states

Just go cast you vote against Obama people

It's time for some REAL CHANGE

We pretty much know what we will get from Republicans. That is why they are losing so badly

I disagree. If the Republicans focused on their core platform they would be winning. The problem is they haven't.

Depends what platform you are talking about

If you are talking the platform of old..
Fiscal Responsibility
Sensible government programs
A social safety net
Reasonable tax rates
Education for all

If you are talking about today's Republicans

Cut taxes regardless of impact
Every man for himself
Anti gay, anti black, anti Hispanic
Ban abortion in every case
Break up unions

Then.....Americans know what they are getting

I'm talking about this: 2012 Republican Platform - GOP

Perhaps. They've certainly failed the American people. At least with the Democratic Party you pretty much know what you'll get.

We pretty much know what we will get from Republicans. That is why they are losing so badly

I disagree. If the Republicans focused on their core platform they would be winning. The problem is they haven't.

I agree. I think if they focused, and governored as small government fiscal conservatives and stayed away from the more extreme right, they would be beating dems hands down.

If Obama wins, we will be looking at a deficit of 20+ in 2016. I hope the GOP takes the next four years and focuses on what their goals should be. Jobs, the economy, spending....not birth control, the war on sin and rape.

The final tally will yield a decisive Electoral win for Mitt.

I think it is kinda funny that the popular vote will probably be closer than 53 to 47 for Mitt.

:lol:

Let's go with that..

I have Obama with 325 electoral votes

Let's see who is closer

I agree. I think if they focused, and governored as small government fiscal conservatives and stayed away from the more extreme right, they would be beating dems hands down.

If Obama wins, we will be looking at a deficit of 20+ in 2016. I hope the GOP takes the next four years and focuses on what their goals should be. Jobs, the economy, spending....not birth control, the war on sin and rape.

Your're right! The Republicans need a plan run up 5 trillion in 3.5 years, pay for a 35 year college student's rubbers, not create enough jobs to keep pace with what's being lost, get another Ambassador killed and blame a video, ignore world events and book talk show appearances and hang with Jay Z.

Sounds like a plan for the future to me.

I think it is kinda funny that the popular vote will probably be closer than 53 to 47 for Mitt.

Let's go with that..

Let's see who is closer

i-cant-hear-you-over-all-this-freedom.jpg

Let's go with that..

Let's see who is closer

I'll tell you what if Obama gets 325, I'll leave here for good. If he doesn't you go.

Bet?

Right now, I have too many bets on the table

I generally wait until the week before the election to see what the best offer is....but I will keep you in mind

Let's go with that..

Let's see who is closer

I'll tell you what if Obama gets 325, I'll leave here for good. If he doesn't you go.

Bet?

Why should anyone take that bet? It would take the fun out of rubbing your nose in it, when Obama clobbers Mr. Etch-A-Sketch.

Forum List

Back