Thye unspeackable thread of private healthcare expense

Tell me. What do you think Obamacare is gonna cost those who can AFFORD to pay??

How many times are you going to keep beating this dead horse? And didn't they delete this thread yesterday?

• Banned
I hope every time the subject of the rights plan ot privatize healthcare comes up this study is right at hand.

This to me is a greater sin than what Weiner did.

Weiner lied aobut his ...well....weiner ,Big deal

Jindal LIED to the people about their Healthcare and how much it will cost.

Weiners are not about life and death but Healthcare and its cost are about life and death.

This country has way to many people caring about the wrong things.

On the topic of "Jindal": Smirky the Chimp only wants red states for the oil! (If only there were oil in Hiroshima!!!!) Woefully INADEQUATE. I reject violence and dishonesty!! The truth is at pagannudistsforstemcellresearch.org!!!? What about equality!? What about freedom of expression!!!!? What about public broadcasting and pure rivers for the 21,920 quadriplegic Iraqis who are whipped in Havana every single day by our emperor and his wagon train of PROWAR stepinfetchits!!? Like I've said, when the morons say "Biblical values," they really mean "graft". When they say "Patriot Act," I see it is just a code word for "fascism"! Since 1965, many trillions of pristine kittens have been discriminated against in San Francisco!! Say no to profits and guns!!? You really should read the book "People vs. Ariel Sharon: a Study in Neocolonialism," by Cornel West!! It totally changed my life. Unlike you and Kenneth Starr, I am not in love with greed! As a aggrieved prisoner of war, I believe I am incensed. I am sorry for you, I really am. Evidently, it looks like we can say goodbye to the Bill of Rights and REPRODUCTIVE rights!! Goodbye!!!! So LONG!!!! Nice knowing you!! Laughable! We've seen this before, in 1996 in Oakland, when 1,001 aboriginal agnostics were ignored by the DEA!!! As everybody knows, Shrub lied about that too! (Or is that supposed to be a secret!?) Jerks!!! Yeah, right!!!!

• Banned
How many times are you going to keep beating this dead horse? And didn't they delete this thread yesterday?

Every time I started a thread on this yesterday I was blocked from the thread.

I was made unablke to discuss this issue even if you were able to.

THAT is why I started this thread.

So I could finnally discuss it and add to the conversation on it.

I hope they got the glitch that caused it fixed but I still can not access any of the threads.

I get the "you are not allowed here" message.

• Banned
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Deficit impactSee also: United States public debt
As of the bill's passage into law, the CBO estimated the legislation would reduce the deficit by $143 billion[70] over the first decade and by $1.2 trillion in the second decade.[71][72] Although the CBO generally does not provide cost estimates beyond the 10-year budget projection period (because of the great degree of uncertainty involved in the data) it decided to do so in this case at the request of lawmakers. It predicted deficit reduction around a broad range of one-half percent of GDP over the 2020s while cautioning that "a wide range of changes could occur".[73]

Last edited:
  • Banned
Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Congressional Budget Office's last estimate predicted that if both bills were passed into law in 2010, the net reduction in federal deficits would be $143 billion over the 2010–2019 period as a result of the proposed changes in direct spending and revenues. That figure comprises $124 billion in net reductions deriving from the health care and revenue provisions and $19 billion in net reductions deriving from the education provisions.[23] The health care and revenue provisions consist in part of several new taxes, fees on health-related industries, and cuts in government spending on healthcare programs like Medicare Advantage.[24]

http://www.cbo.gov/ftpdocs/107xx/doc10781/11-30-Premiums.pdf

some would go up and some would go down.

The ones that went up would have increased coverage.

In other words they would have Better healthcare coverage because their premiums went up.

Now what does Jindals study say about his cost raises????

Oh yeah its being hidden from us because he is so impressed with the results.

I hope every time the subject of the rights plan ot privatize healthcare comes up this study is right at hand.

Weiners are not about life and death but Healthcare and its cost are about life and death.

Amen! Studies, surveys, etc. are good.

By KARL ROVE

A kerfuffle was stirred up last week by a devastating McKinsey & Company study that concluded up to 78 million Americans would lose their current health coverage as employers stopped offering insurance because of President Obama's Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

The report contradicted Mr. Obama's frequent pledge that under his reform, "if you like your health-care plan, you can keep your health-care plan." And McKinsey's was at least the fourth such analysis calling the president's promise into question.

In May 2010, former Congressional Budget Office (CBO) Director Douglas Holtz-Eakin concluded that employers would drop coverage for about 35 million Americans because of ObamaCare. A month later, in June 2010, the National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA) pegged the number between 87 million to 117 million. And last November, Allisa Meade, a McKinsey analyst, told health-insurance company executives that 80 million to 100 million people might lose their employer-provided health insurance.

More where that came from Rove: The ObamaCare Bad News Continues - WSJ.com

Can you give us a link we can find the study they are talking about in so we can discuss it further.

That one wont let me read the article enough to find who did the study.

oppps its in there

McKinsey & Company study that concluded up to 78 million Americans would lose their current health coverage

Last edited:
Ok I just checked the site out and they seem like a decent unbiased company from what I can see.

Does that mean ANY study I produce from them in the future will be an acceptable source?

OK they say more employers will accept the fine and end their employees insurance benifit.

This doesnt surprize me in the least.

Its why the Public option was needed as a part of the plan.

All we have to do is draft the public option and put it in place.

It will also help solve getting to a point where more people have coverage.

We can not call ourselves the greatest nation in the world while all other western nations OUT DO US in healthcare for our people.

We can not keep pace business world wise when our businesses are the ONLY western nations that have the burden of suppling healthcare to their employees.

A public Option is merely a non profit insurance group.

It will be cheaper than a Profit insurance group.

It will save all of us money and provide better care.

Last edited:
Ok I just checked the site out and they seem like a decent unbiased company from what I can see.

Does that mean ANY study I produce from them in the future will be an acceptable source?

The cost of health insurance went up 100% between 2000 and 2009. yet somehow none of these "companies" decided that increase was too much and continued to offer benefits. now since there is a law about it, it has suddenly become too high to afford.

at what point is cost too high? wasnt that like 2 or 3 years ago?

TM, I'd rather pay two to three times what I do right now for PRIVATE health insurance than to ever take a single penny worth of Government healthcare.

so what your saying is that youll will never use or attempt to any benefits from medicare or medicaid in your entire lifetime? Great! you are now less of a burden on the system. Thanks!

TM, I'd rather pay two to three times what I do right now for PRIVATE health insurance than to ever take a single penny worth of Government healthcare.

so what your saying is that youll will never use or attempt to any benefits from medicare or medicaid in your entire lifetime? Great! you are now less of a burden on the system. Thanks!

That's impossible, you are forced onto Medicare.

That is correct. I will burn the card, still in the envelope, when I turn 65. Assuming there is no other option at that time (as is the case now); I will be without any means to pay for medical care aside from personal savings.

You're forced into the program. That doesn't mean you have to use it. I'll go without the care rather than using it.

This just in....

So did Obama, hundreds of times, in front of Congress, in State of the Union speeches, in every way, shape and form.......

That is correct. I will burn the card, still in the envelope, when I turn 65. Assuming there is no other option at that time (as is the case now); I will be without any means to pay for medical care aside from personal savings.

You're forced into the program. That doesn't mean you have to use it. I'll go without the care rather than using it.

GREAT! im sure we all appreciate you not using government services.

Forum List

Back