Thursday Night Football

Of course your imaginary house in your imaginary country club probably had an imaginary basement to go along with it's imaginary goose shit? Right...?
I understand for a goose shit cleaning clown like you anyone being successful is a difficult concept, but once you put down the booze you too may be able to hire someone to clean the goose shit from the bottom of your shoes too.

I'm sure your imaginary success brings you just as much joy as your imaginary basement in your imaginary house in your imaginary country club, Phallics! LOL

Anything else monumentally stupid you'd like to post...or have you gotten all of the "pathetic" out of your system?

Anything else monumentally stupid you'd like to post...or have you gotten all of the "pathetic" out of your system?

The only thing I have ever done in this forum that was monumentally stupid or pathetic was to treat you and your total lack of skills and understanding with any respect. However, I was always taught to treat the mentally challenged and socially retarded with a modicum of grace and tolerance until it was obvious they could not be civil or dignified in their interactions, hence you have had your chance and you have shown that you need to put other down and rest on the laurels of other men in order to feel a sense of self respect.

I no longer have time for you, now take your size 12 feet and run over to the pro shop they need some golf shoes cleaned.

The only thing I have ever done in this forum that was monumentally stupid or pathetic was to treat you and your total lack of skills and understanding with any respect. However, I was always taught to treat the mentally challenged and socially retarded with a modicum of grace and tolerance until it was obvious they could not be civil or dignified in their interactions, hence you have had your chance and you have shown that you need to put other down and rest on the laurels of other men in order to feel a sense of self respect.

I no longer have time for you, now take your size 12 feet and run over to the pro shop they need some golf shoes cleaned.

Ah...so it was a sign of your "respect" for me when you accused me of sucking Jack Nicholson's dick? You're so full of shit, Phallics! Grace and tolerance? Did you just award yourself those attributes? Wow! You show less grace or tolerance than almost anyone I've run across on this site.

Ah...so it was a sign of your "respect" for me when you accused me of sucking Jack Nicholson's dick? You're so full of shit, Phallics! Grace and tolerance? Did you just award yourself those attributes? Wow! You show less grace or tolerance than almost anyone I've run across on this site.
I have a broadcast to do regrading the NFL tonight and Cub Scout meeting in a couple of minutes. Can't stay, have a nice night.

Guys can we stick with Thursday Night Football on this thread and not make it about insults.

I am not looking forward to an explosive game from either of these teams this Thursday

"The Miami Dolphins must prepare for Thursday night's game against the Cincinnati Bengals without the team's starting tight end and tailback.

Jordan Cameron, who has contributed eight receptions for 60 yards and a touchdown this season, suffered a concussion in last Sunday's 30-24 overtime victory over the Cleveland Browns.

Cameron is presently in the NFL's concussion protocol program, and the tight end will not be cleared in time to play Thursday night's game against the Bengals. This is the fourth concussion Cameron has suffered since joining the NFL six years ago.

As for Arian Foster, who sat out the Browns game nursing a strained groin and hamstring, the Dolphins plan to rest the eight-year veteran this week with the hopes that he'll be healthy enough to resume practicing in early October."

Dolphins will play Bengals without Jordan Cameron and Arian Foster

I was discussing on my radio spot last night that the NFL may want to cease TNF in order to foster a higher degree of preparedness.

I am not looking forward to an explosive game from either of these teams this Thursday

"The Miami Dolphins must prepare for Thursday night's game against the Cincinnati Bengals without the team's starting tight end and tailback.

Jordan Cameron, who has contributed eight receptions for 60 yards and a touchdown this season, suffered a concussion in last Sunday's 30-24 overtime victory over the Cleveland Browns.

Cameron is presently in the NFL's concussion protocol program, and the tight end will not be cleared in time to play Thursday night's game against the Bengals. This is the fourth concussion Cameron has suffered since joining the NFL six years ago.

As for Arian Foster, who sat out the Browns game nursing a strained groin and hamstring, the Dolphins plan to rest the eight-year veteran this week with the hopes that he'll be healthy enough to resume practicing in early October."

I was discussing on my radio spot last night that the NFL may want to cease TNF in order to foster a higher degree of preparedness.
I agree, but I doubt the league will want to lose a revenue stream.

I agree but their viewership is down 12% from last year...some claim it is all the nonsense from Deflategate

I agree but their viewership is down 12% from last year...some claim it is all the nonsense from Deflategate

More like a poor choice of teams selected to play on Thursday thus a lack of fan interest. Come on...Jets and Bills, even on the east coast I don't see much interest in that level of a game.

Deflategate....? Who cares any longer, it done and over with. Put you teddy bear and blankie aside and move on.

More like a poor choice of teams selected to play on Thursday thus a lack of fan interest. Come on...Jets and Bills, even on the east coast I don't see much interest in that level of a game.

Deflategate....? Who cares any longer, it done and over with. Put you teddy bear and blankie aside and move on.
I do not care one way or another I have to watch on some level.

However, "This season there have been fewer marquee match-ups early on, while some prominent NFL superstars are missing from the limelight," she said.

For example, NBC's Thursday night kickoff game was a Super Bowl rematch between the Denver Broncos and the Carolina Panthers. That might have been a big draw -- but Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning retired after the Super Bowl, and his replacement this year is Trevor Siemian, who was drafted in the seventh round in 2015, and whose only appearance in a game last year involved him taking a knee to end a half.

Then on NBC's opening Sunday night match up, the Arizona Cardinals took on the New England Patriots without Tom Brady, who is suspended for four games due to "Deflategate."

Ratings Deflategate: Why the NFL is down this season

"To summarize Sports Business Daily: NBC’s three primetime games, which includes the NFL Kickoff game, have averaged 23.7 million viewers, down 12% from the same period last year. ESPN also is seeing a 12% decline for its three “MNF” games to date. While CBS CBS +1.41% and NFL Network have only one Thursday night game to date, that lone game (Jets-Bills, 15.4 million viewers) was down 27% compared to the opening “TNF” game last season. Looking at Sunday afternoons, Fox is off (-0.2%) through two weeks, averaging 20.9 million viewers. CBS is averaging 17.3 million viewers through the same point, down 5%.

While some suggest that the drop in ratings may be due to the lack of “marquee” match ups, I don’t buy it. For starters, none of the recent PR debacles, such as drugs, beatings or concussions, created something like #boycotnfl."

NFL's TV Ratings Continue Slide Amidst National Anthem Protests

Looks like Brady et al. helped to screw things up here too. These players do not realize that if it were not for the public who ultimately pays their salary they would be packing groceries in a supermarket.

i have heard that as well being reported. people are losing interest in the NFL because of the cheatriots getting away with scandal after scandal.:thup:

i have heard that as well being reported. people are losing interest in the NFL because of the cheatriots getting away with scandal after scandal.:thup:
Oh yea it totally destroys the feeling that the "on any given Sunday" feel for the game and renders it to the WWE realm of sports

wwe1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Cincinnati's loss to Denver was lessened by the Steelers loss to the Eagles. Cleveland was a good FG kicker away from beating Miami. This Miami team has not been real good this season, is this the week they get it together? Doubt it, Dalton and Co. are anxious about putting the Denver loss behind them and reestablishing themselves as an AFC contender.

I smell a blowout, however it I have picked wrong the first three weeks.

Cincinnati's loss to Denver was lessened by the Steelers loss to the Eagles. Cleveland was a good FG kicker away from beating Miami. This Miami team has not been real good this season, is this the week they get it together? Doubt it, Dalton and Co. are anxious about putting the Denver loss behind them and reestablishing themselves as an AFC contender.

I do not like the Fins in this one

:lmao:

I'm ridin' with you!

Forum List

Back