THURSDAY NIGHT Football, and now we have to PAY TO WATCH IT?

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
So they've created Thursday night games and the only way to watch the game is to PAY to see it.

Well, guess I'll just find something else to watch, SUNDAY AND MONDAY TOO.

Money hungry ass wipes. Stuff your football... :eusa_hand:

So they've created Thursday night games and the only way to watch the game is to PAY to see it.

Go back to watching soccor. Real football fans go down to the stadium and drop a hundred bucks or more for a ticket and a couple of beers and hot dogs..For JUST ONE GAME!

What's the premium channels cost for the three months of football season?

Being a big shot(007) in Her Majesty's Service you'd think they would spring for an upgrade on your cable.

Or you can watch golf.. Sometimes pro football players play in the pro Am tournaments! :lol:

Don't EVER pay to watch a league where the owners threaten to move if the city doesn't raise taxes to finance new stadiums and upgrades. F*ck that!

Go to atdhe(dot)eu then click "US Football".

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Go back to watching soccor. Real football fans go down to the stadium and drop a hundred bucks or more for a ticket and a couple of beers and hot dogs..For JUST ONE GAME!

Being a big shot(007) in Her Majesty's Service you'd think they would spring for an upgrade on your cable.

Or you can watch golf.. Sometimes pro football players play in the pro Am tournaments! :lol:

Calm down son... no need for you to leak your bile.

Last edited:

Calm down son... no need for you to leak your bile.

Smilies indicate joking. See! You can learn something new EVERY day! :lol:

PS I hope you are a Phallus Phan. We gonna crush those yahoo coygirls in the house of pain today.. AKA Seahawks(the loudest) Stadium on the planet. Don't ask me to call it the name that will not be mentioned century link cuz it will allway be Seahawk Stadium to me.. Why Paul Allen agreed to the name change is beyond me...he sure doesn't need the money.

Here's what you do
Find hobby get a good book take a walk in the woods, get out with a loved one.
Sooner or later Pro football will seem meaningless. Who cares for watching grown over paid men playiong a game for money when you can see better games at high school, where the kids who play it play it because they love it.

Forum List

Back