thunderstorms

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
ok folks---think about your Texas buddies.

All us central Texas folks (gunny, sittaro and moi) are ducking hail, wind, heavy rain and tornandos. !! Send chocolate cheesecake!!! :fifty:

Must be the ones that came through Northern CA recently!!! I love storms. We lost one of our ancient acacias in the last two storms. Barely missed taking out out barn.

Hope you guys are hunkered down.

dilloduck said:

All us central Texas folks (gunny, sittaro and moi) are ducking hail, wind, heavy rain and tornandos. !! Send chocolate cheesecake!!! :fifty:

Time to curl up with a lantern and some ghost stories, eh?

Semper Fi said:
Time to curl up with a lantern and some ghost stories, eh?

ya--Austin dodged the first wave with only some minor hail damage. Tornados in only a few rural areas so far. Round 2 on the way !! :rock:

mom4 said:
Storms are amazing.

I gotta admit--I like em too ! They remind you of who's the boss. It still amazes me that people expected authorities to somehow be stronger than Katrina. I guess the concept that the is something stronger than man is just too far fetched for some.
Plan away but nature still owns us.

dilloduck said:

Saw it on the news. Pretty wild. You guys needed some rain, bad. I don't know about the chocolate cheesecake though... :D

Pale Rider said:
Saw it on the news. Pretty wild. You guys needed some rain, bad. I don't know about the chocolate cheesecake though... :D

I was just trying to look pitiful to get some extra cheesecake that Mom4 teased everyone with yesterday. It didn't work. :(

dilloduck said:
I was just trying to look pitiful to get some extra cheesecake that Mom4 teased everyone with yesterday. It didn't work. :(

You actually think that trying to get cheesecake from a <i>female</i> is going to <b>work</b>?!

Shattered said:
You actually think that trying to get cheesecake from a <i>female</i> is going to <b>work</b>?!

Come to think of it, :bang3: :bang3: it may be the stupidest thing I have ever tried.

dilloduck said:
Come to think of it, :bang3: :bang3: it may be the stupidest thing I have ever tried.

Perhaps you might be right.

Prune cheesecake, you might have tried.

Chocolate anything...well..that's just stupid. :)

We are supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow tonight along with some ice!!

First day of spring....go figure :cry:

krisy said:
We are supposed to get 4-6 inches of snow tonight along with some ice!!

First day of spring....go figure :cry:

I saw you folks up north are getting your share too-----12" some places in Nebraska----YUCK.

dilloduck said:

Sorry about that Bub... maybe this will help... :teeth:

9498567.jpg

Forum List

Back