Thumpers as real Christians?

Actually, I yet to meet a "real" christian. I have met modern Christians, and neomodern Christians, and 'fringe' Christians. But 'real' christians, nope not a one!

An Evangelical Pastor At His First Pride Parade

Posted: 06/24/2015 2:58 pm EDT Updated: 06/24/2015 3:59 pm EDT

This year, I was invited to attend my first ever Pride parade. Our friend Robin invited us to join her church on their "float" and march the hour-long parade route together. Robin's church has been nothing but inclusive of us these past four months. You see, our 1-year-old new church plant was kicked out of our parent denomination because of our convictions regarding including the LGBTQ community.

2015-06-24-1435171011-2073613-sorry.jpg

Good for them for not just spouting bible verses but actually living the teachings of their god.

Wrong. They have by their own words and actions denied Jesus Christ and departed from the Word of God. In these last days, there will be a great falling away from the truth and these two are clearly part of it. Very sad.

"Calling someone a real Christian for supporting homosexuality, and a non Christian as someone who believes a marriage is between a man and woman tells me you don't know the definition of Christianity" is the call of the anti-Christian loon who knows not Jesus.

You let God handle the judging and you MYOB.

Because only you have a personal relationship with the Lord and are the only one allowed to express an opinion.......... and true to form I won't retaliate for your harsh judgment of my relationship with the Lord. I'll leave the judging to you.
Now:
Point out the verses in the Bible that condone man on man and woman on woman...

"Calling someone a real Christian for supporting homosexuality, and a non Christian as someone who believes a marriage is between a man and woman tells me you don't know the definition of Christianity" is the call of the anti-Christian loon who knows not Jesus.

You let God handle the judging and you MYOB.

Because only you have a personal relationship with the Lord and are the only one allowed to express an opinion.......... and true to form I won't retaliate for your harsh judgment of my relationship with the Lord. I'll leave the judging to you.
Now:
Point out the verses in the Bible that condone man on man and woman on woman...
Telling you to butt out of others' business is not harsh. It is quite gentle. Now quit acting like an inquisitor Jesuit. It's not your place.

Name calling will not deflect from the Biblical truth. Like I said, show me God's approval of sodomy in the Bible.

Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination

Romans 1:26-28
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done

His opinion, not mine......

Last edited:
Name calling will not deflect from the Biblical truth. Like I said, show me God's approval of sodomy in the Bible.

Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination

Romans 1:26-28
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done

His opinion, not mine......
TIR, you have no authority to dictate Biblical authority to any of us. In this country, the Constitution rules, not you, not the Bible you don't understand.

Give Caesar what bears his image. Give God what bears His image. I was made in the image of my Father. I'll never place God second to any mortal on earth.

You have ignored my request to offer any verse in God's word that condones homosexuality to support your contention that your Biblical prowess is tantamount to mine. I have offered just a few verses to the contrary, that you have overlooked, and instead you try to prove your point by casting aspersions on my character. In just those three verses in the New Testament He gave 5 adjectives that describe homosexuality:
1. dishonorable passions
2. contrary to nature
3. consumed with flesh
4. shameless acts
5. ought not to be done.

How you turned that into, "It's ok with God" is beyond me.

You are what is described as being of the world. And the world loves you. I don't have that comfort. If I am either for Him or against Him, as the Bible says, and if I stand for what He is against, then I am not for Him. I am instead for His opposition. I would be, as you put it, ruled by the world. You can have the world. I'll stick with the one who made the world.

If God doesn't react to what we have just made the law of the land, then He owes Sodom an apology.....

Last edited:
God is about to act, Irish Ram. I was in prayer the other morning after Bible reading / worship time (perhaps 2 days ago?) and the LORD spoke to me as I was quiet before Him and said, Pray for this nation. I'm about to destroy it.

I do not believe this nation has much time left. Judgment is at the door.

I've always found it interesting that some do not believe that God will tell His servants what He is about to do. The wicked listen to their master, the devil, every single day and yet doubt that God can speak to His own servants!

God is about to act, Irish Ram. I was in prayer the other morning after Bible reading / worship time (perhaps 2 days ago?) and the LORD spoke to me as I was quiet before Him and said, Pray for this nation. I'm about to destroy it.

I've always found it interesting that some do not believe that God will tell His servants what He is about to do. The wicked listen to their master, the devil, every single day and yet doubt that God can speak to His own servants!
:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::tinfoil:

Oh good gawd. This thread is full of Marshall Applewhite wannabes.

LORD spoke to me as I was quiet before Him and said, Pray for this nation. I'm about to destroy it.

So if the jebus god said he will destroy it what good will groveling to him do

Pray for this nation. I'm about to destroy it.

That gave me chills, because I believe that the process has begun. Debt we will never overcome. Drought, flooding, fire. Removal of God from our schools and lives, has sent this country spiraling downward. And now we have turned our backs on Israel. We are no longer a blessed nation and it is apparent.

Pray for this nation. I'm about to destroy it.

That gave me chills, because I believe that the process has begun. Debt we will never overcome. Drought, flooding, fire. Removal of God from our schools and lives, has sent this country spiraling downward. And now we have turned our backs on Israel. We are no longer a blessed nation and it is apparent.
Ba'al has blessed me. You just need real gawds.

The Jesuit conspiracy unfolding through TIR and Jeremiah is in full flowering now.

Forum List

Back