Throw a deck of cards on the table and how many times do you get a house of cards?

And who or what created God again?
God wasn't created.....He has always existed. ... :cool:
Hmm, maybe those molecules always existed. It's a no win. Believe what you want, and if you need to pray to a god to know how to treat people and understand how to be a good person, then pray away bro.

The Universe is, by definition, infinite in both time and space. The exact design of the infinity eludes us for now. Perhaps an infinite number of finite universes in a multiverse. It's impossible to know with our limited observational techniques and incredibly short lifespans. But, eventually, we may know.

In such a complex and vast universe, there is room for a acceptance of the evidence of molecular biology and a belief in an infinite G-d. In some Jewish philosophy, G-d IS the infinite universe. If find that a particularly comforting belief system.[/QUOTE]

Some people feel like they need to have an explanation, and the thought of not knowing how and when it all began is very unsettling. I have no issue with those of us who look to a god for comfort and answers......that is until they deny science. In my universe, faith, evolution and the Big Bang theory can all exist.

And yet, according to atheists, that is what happened in our universe.

We have galaxies, stars, planets, moons, asteroids, comets, all rotating in orderly fashion because of the laws of physics.

We have life on Earth, all the way from single celled creatures, to the self-aware advanced organism known as homo sapiens.

It could have just as easily gone the other way, and we'd have a disorganized stew of matter and energy without any order.

According to atheists, all this order, and complexity, and function, including the physical laws that make it all possible, are the result of random chance.

But the likelihood of that are less than the likelihood of throwing 52 cards on the table, and getting a neatly stacked house of cards.

Using this recognition of odds, what is the likelihood of placing a number of a name in your own Bible to secret Satan and that number is found in everything to do with your satanic religion based pn a character they admit is Lucifer(morning star)-rev 22:16 in that same book they leave his number of his name?
66 books of 'man'=6
on the father Baal and son morning star as one in the same mythology=
"Baal Jesus"=666 in ASCll Characters used to secret numbers from names:
THe text was called ( using ASCll Characters)
H=72+O=79+L=76+Y=89+B=66+I=73+B=66+L=76+E=69 = 666
THe holders of this Roman one world religion called:
Catholics=666
The one world religion warned about was a unified religion movement under:
Vaticanas (vatican Unity)=666 AsVatican (the vatican)=666

Hebrew numerics: ROMIITH means the Roman Kingdom
R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
I = 10
yod
TH = 400
taw
--------------

And the Hebrew ROMITI, or the Roman Man is-

R = 200
resh
O = 6
waw (vav)
M = 40
mem
I = 10
yod
T = 400
taw
I = 10
yod
----------

This deck of cards you threw in the air just came down a tower-OF BABEL.

More like a house of CADS...Not Cards but given that Cards are short for " Cardinals" and the only Cardinals I know come from the Vatican unless you follow the St Lious ones then I apologise.....No wonder there are atheists in the world after all they rejected anything that came out of the Vatic ANUS for good reason to say the least...

Forum List

Back