Thrill Gone from Obama Speeches

cootydog

Aug 12, 2011
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT
RUSH: Oh, look, there's our president. He's out there in Cannon Falls, Minnesota. Should we JIP a little of this? You never know what you may get, our cameras and microphones are there. Let's listen to a little bit of it.

OBAMA: Basically what we need to do is we need to cut about $4 trillion over the next ten years. Now, that sounds like a big number, it is a big number. But, you know, if we were able to, as I proposed --

RUSH: Space alien attack.

OBAMA: -- cut about $2 trillion in spending --

RUSH: Space alien attack, that's the answer.

OBAMA: -- if folks who could best afford it, millionaires and billionaires, were willing to eliminate some of the loopholes that they take advantage of in the tax code and do a little bit more --

RUSH: This is what people want to hear, right?

OBAMA: And if we were willing to take on some of the long-term costs that we have on healthcare --

RUSH: Boy, I am inspired, I am really inspired by this.

OBAMA: If we do those things --

RUSH: Yeah.

read the whole thing at the link below:
Thrill Gone from Obama Speeches

So Captain Oxycontin gives his opinion, and you suck it up like it's the word come down from the mountain? :cuckoo:

An interesting read, it's the same mantra from Obama....going after billionaires and millionaires, closing the loophole tax code...."and do a little bit more".
Didn't read too much about cuts in spending...where the problem really lies.

rat in the hat grow up and stop being a name caller. Its so 3rd grade of you.

Hell. After his first speech I could smell the BS half mile away.

But then I was never blinded by the light as so many were.

Guys a good speaker but thats about it.

Women had orgasms and men fainted when Hitler spoke. Possessing superb public speaking skills does not a superior administrator, strong leader, or benevolent human being make.
The sociologists and pyschologists should put their heads together and figure out what causes perfectly ordinary, honest, sensible people lose their sensibilities and sanities when these people utter platitudes and nonsensicals "Let it be known that today was the day the oceans stopped rising and the planet began to heal...." and start throwing their freshly worn, still warm and moist underwear onto the stage of faux Greek temples. A whole nation went insane beginning in 1933 and fifty million people died prematurely as a result.

I would like it if speeches inspired people to act because the were given information, direction and cause. We need more that entertainment and excuses.

Women had orgasms and men fainted when Hitler spoke. Possessing superb public speaking skills does not a superior administrator, strong leader, or benevolent human being make.
The sociologists and pyschologists should put their heads together and figure out what causes perfectly ordinary, honest, sensible people lose their sensibilities and sanities when these people utter platitudes and nonsensicals "Let it be known that today was the day the oceans stopped rising and the planet began to heal...." and start throwing their freshly worn, still warm and moist underwear onto the stage of faux Greek temples. A whole nation went insane beginning in 1933 and fifty million people died prematurely as a result.

Remember "Beatlemania"? :lol:

I think the media built Obama up like he was the second coming. The pictures of Obama actually had the halos behind his head, choreographed very well for maximun impact.
His "Hope and Change", and "Our time has come..." mantra really sold the average American who really doesn't get involved in politics, other than looking at the headlines.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc]OBAMA'S GONNA PAY FOR MY GAS... - YouTube[/ame]

in the obamanation that brings desolation term we have found that for something to be gone is the standard

Who the hell with an IQ above 80 was EVER thrilled by his speeches? From the very beginning, as I listened to his substance-free slogans and cliches, his distortion of history, and his appalling misaprehension of the american idea - I reacted with a combination of amusement and contempt, and was appalled at the legions of drooling idiots-with-a-vote who hung on his every imbecilic word.

Forum List

Back