Threshold for shamelessness

...Are you telling me that a business can be built, without the infrastructure that we all pay for through government? Is that what you are saying? I'd like to know how.
You have GOT to be kidding!?!?!

This backbone of this country was built before the first government road or bridge was built. And when they were built, it was with wealth confiscated by the government from those willing to risk, work, sacrifice and build in ON THEIR OWN!

As a matter of fact, the MAJORITY of roads and bridges built that opened up this country to it's explosive growth were built by private citizens and companies...the very people you and Obama say didn't do it on their own!

You look that up!

The tail does NOT wag the dog!

And just to set the record straight, the federal government does NOT build SHIT! It provides SEED funds that must be matched by the state and local governments. The bridges, roads, and buildings are then built by businesses started and run by the people who can't do it on their own. They are paid by those funds that ALL came from the pockets of the very people you claim can't do it on their own!

If that were true...there would be no funds for governments to confiscate!

The tail don't wag the dog!!!

The schools must have stopped teaching civics.

Personally, I think Mitt has a lot of catching up to do if he wants to surpass Obama in the shameless contest. After Obama telling people to forego wedding gifts and send the money to his campaign, I was shocked. When his website requested that if you or someone you know was going to die soon, then sign the promise to cremate the body and send the money saved on caskets to him, I was speechless.

Obama's speech was clearly anti-wealth or even anti-capitalist and he wasn't speaking to people who started businesses. It was yet another attempt to instill class envy and it got old a long time ago.

Personally, I think Mitt has a lot of catching up to do if he wants to surpass Obama in the shameless contest. After Obama telling people to forego wedding gifts and send the money to his campaign, I was shocked. When his website requested that if you or someone you know was going to die soon, then sign the promise to cremate the body and send the money saved on caskets to him, I was speechless.

Obama's speech was clearly anti-wealth or even anti-capitalist and he wasn't speaking to people who started businesses. It was yet another attempt to instill class envy and it got old a long time ago.

Did he really say that about sending funeral money to his campaign? That is ghoulish!

...Are you telling me that a business can be built, without the infrastructure that we all pay for through government? Is that what you are saying? I'd like to know how.
You have GOT to be kidding!?!?!

This backbone of this country was built before the first government road or bridge was built. And when they were built, it was with wealth confiscated by the government from those willing to risk, work, sacrifice and build in ON THEIR OWN!

As a matter of fact, the MAJORITY of roads and bridges built that opened up this country to it's explosive growth were built by private citizens and companies...the very people you and Obama say didn't do it on their own!

You look that up!

The tail does NOT wag the dog!

And just to set the record straight, the federal government does NOT build SHIT! It provides SEED funds that must be matched by the state and local governments. The bridges, roads, and buildings are then built by businesses started and run by the people who can't do it on their own. They are paid by those funds that ALL came from the pockets of the very people you claim can't do it on their own!

If that were true...there would be no funds for governments to confiscate!

The tail don't wag the dog!!!

The schools must have stopped teaching civics.

Then why don't you try and make up for what we wasted all those education dollars on.

Forum List

Back