~Threesome??

why is it always a man and two women? i prefer two men......

Me too.

Not me....call me old-fashioned, but I still prefer the one on one combination...me and the gent~
More romantic that way, I guess if I weren't so romantic, and more of a promiscuous lady, then maybe....MAYBE...I would be more apt to think about a threesome.
I was asked once, by a gent I dated, if I would like to be in a threesome. His plans were, of course, him, me and another gal......he didn't want anything to do with him, me and another MAN...no way ~LoL~
But I said No firmly...it just isn't my cup o' tea.....different strokes for different folks.
And hey.....for those that do partake in it and have fun and nobody gets hurt.....more power to them.
I'm not out to judge anyone...just to let people know it's something I will never do, but also something that is sort of rather hard to grasp, in my eyes.
If a couple is in a relationship.....I don't get the adding another partner, is one not satisfying enough??
But..if people are just fuck buddies, than I guess I can see where a threesome would be their thing.
Now great...just fucking great....I ended up asking damn questions in this post! :lol:

Actually, she's telling people what SHE'D probably do as a sexually repressed female who looks at anything other than standard missionary position as a "sin".

Yeah no kidding, I don't get her mentioning cars, computers, bank accounts and drivers licenses in her post, this is a threesome we are talking about with all consenting adults, not a murder/suicide or a bank robbery.:doubt:

Yeah, ask a bunch of meth heads how many of them have paritcipated in gross multiple-partner sex.

You'd be amazed at how many say yes.

But I'm sure in YOUR world it's perfectly normal, healthy, a lovely way to spend an afternoon.

:lol:

Hey..........did you know that the majority of swingers in the US are middle to upper class folks with homes, good paying jobs, and were taxpayers as well?

Oh wait........you couldn't.........your narrow minded bigotry got in the way.

Oh yes, I'm bigoted against swingers.

What a crock.

If I'm bigoted it's based upon on my personal observations of the sorts of scummy people who engage in promiscuous sex, then get off on talking about it in public.

I'm not sure thinking swingers are yucky actually qualifies as "bigotry". It's just a personal belief that they are gross and not the types of people I'm interested in hanging out with. You go right ahead. I wouldn't hang out with you, either. My take on you is that you're a dysfunctional, mysogynistic, abusive piece of shit.

Does that make me a bigot, too?

I fully expect you to say yes. After all, I've been labeled a bigot for pointing out the bigotry of anti-Christian atheist zealots...so I suppose the fact that I recognize that swingers are not only personally revolting, but run a higher risk of spreading communicable diseases is also a symptom of my bigotry.

Damn bigots, going around pointing out behaviors that lead to illness, dysfunction, and bigotry. They should just keep their mouths closed!

Oh yes, I'm bigoted against swingers.

What a crock.

If I'm bigoted it's based upon on my personal observations of the sorts of scummy people who engage in promiscuous sex, then get off on talking about it in public.

I'm not sure thinking swingers are yucky actually qualifies as "bigotry". It's just a personal belief that they are gross and not the types of people I'm interested in hanging out with. You go right ahead. I wouldn't hang out with you, either. My take on you is that you're a dysfunctional, mysogynistic, abusive piece of shit.

Does that make me a bigot, too?

Actually, it was when you made this blanket statement.....

Yeah, ask a bunch of meth heads how many of them have paritcipated in gross multiple-partner sex.

But I'm sure in YOUR world it's perfectly normal, healthy, a lovely way to spend an afternoon.

As far as wanting to hang around someone like you? Sorry.......narrow minds tend to piss me off.

Actually, she's telling people what SHE'D probably do as a sexually repressed female who looks at anything other than standard missionary position as a "sin".

Yeah no kidding, I don't get her mentioning cars, computers, bank accounts and drivers licenses in her post, this is a threesome we are talking about with all consenting adults, not a murder/suicide or a bank robbery.:doubt:

:lol:

You know there are swingers clubs in pretty much every city in this country and their patrons are usually from the highest walks of societies, swingers clubs are filled with people who work as lawyers, doctors, businessmen etc in their daily life, this idea you have that only drug addicted junkies have threesomes is very narrow minded and ignorant.

You know there are swingers clubs in pretty much every city in this country and their patrons are usually from the highest walks of societies, swingers clubs are filled with people who work as lawyers, doctors, businessmen etc in their daily life, this idea you have that only drug addicted junkies have threesomes is very narrow minded and ignorant.

I understand the clientele is getting younger these days-

filed_trip.jpg

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Forum List

Back