~Threesome??

I didn't say that I was in to threesomes, I just stated that I'd had the experience and understand how difficult something like that is.

However..........if the opportunity presents itself again, I'd probably participate.

Yeah no doubt, I been trying to lock down a three way for years.

To tell the truth, it's kinda one of those things that just sorta happens. Was hanging out with this one girl who was a dancer at the place I worked at (was a cook in a strip bar), and one night she called me up and told me that she and her friend had been drinking and decided the needed a man for their "party".

Another time, a friend of mine called me up while I was at work at the MEPS and said that she and her girlfriend had gotten back together, however they wanted a dude. Told my co-workers that I had an emergency at home with the plumbing and was gone for about 2 hours. It's nice to be LPO sometimes.

Yeah..........I know HG............you shoulda been a Sailor instead of joining the AF. I'm living proof that sailors have more fun.

(You've stated you're a wee bit envious of my life before, is this another example?)

I didn't say that I was in to threesomes, I just stated that I'd had the experience and understand how difficult something like that is.

However..........if the opportunity presents itself again, I'd probably participate.

Yeah no doubt, I been trying to lock down a three way for years.

To tell the truth, it's kinda one of those things that just sorta happens. Was hanging out with this one girl who was a dancer at the place I worked at (was a cook in a strip bar), and one night she called me up and told me that she and her friend had been drinking and decided the needed a man for their "party".

Another time, a friend of mine called me up while I was at work at the MEPS and said that she and her girlfriend had gotten back together, however they wanted a dude. Told my co-workers that I had an emergency at home with the plumbing and was gone for about 2 hours. It's nice to be LPO sometimes.

Yeah..........I know HG............you shoulda been a Sailor instead of joining the AF. I'm living proof that sailors have more fun.

(You've stated you're a wee bit envious of my life before, is this another example?)

Oh I believe you, for the most part a three way is just something that happens in the right place at the right time, I tried to actually schedule one with this open minded cougar I met in California who actually posed for Hustler back in the 80's, she was down to it but it never panned out with a third party. Oh, and I believe you about the Navy having more fun, the Air Force really started cracking down around the middle of my enlistment, the glory days of the Air Force were in the 1980's, a friend of mine who enlisted in 1988 told me they used to have strippers come down to dance at the base club, now the Air Force has gotten too up tight and trying to be so family oriented its impossible, you have to look for fun off base if you are in the Air Force because ain't shit going on at the base.

You guys are pervs......nutso cases.....fuckers, Ok?? ~LoL~
Want your cake and eat it too (no pun intended)........geezzz....I like romance. I like tenderness....I like all the attention when I am in bed with a gent.
And if there's a threesome, then I know I won't be getting all of his attention...therefore...not gonna do it~
But.....pardon the fuckers part...I'm just messin with yunz....if threesomes are what y'all want, then have at it...best of luck :)

" you shoulda been a Sailor instead of joining the AF. I'm living proof that sailors have more fun. "

Bullshit, you guys have to go off on a boat for several months, pounding your pud. We AF types fix the planes, salute as our officers take off into the wild blue yonder, and then go to the club and screw somebody else's wife.

" you shoulda been a Sailor instead of joining the AF. I'm living proof that sailors have more fun. "

Bullshit, you guys have to go off on a boat for several months, pounding your pud. We AF types fix the planes, salute as our officers take off into the wild blue yonder, and then go to the club and screw somebody else's wife.

Actually, we deploy for 6 months, but are generally only out for 2-3 weeks at a time, then pull into port for some R&R.

Incidentally............did you know that the Navy has more planes than the Air Force, as well as the FACT that Top Gun for you guys is to be stationed with a Naval Squadron for 2 years.

Incidentally..........staying in just one place for 4 years isn't my idea of seeing the world. I've been to 26 different countries and 49 different states. How many places have you been?

LMAO! This is true!:eusa_angel:

Want your cake and eat it too (no pun intended)........geezzz....I like romance. I like tenderness....I like all the attention when I am in bed with a gent.
And if there's a threesome, then I know I won't be getting all of his attention...therefore...not gonna do it~But.....pardon the fuckers part...I'm just messin with yunz....if threesomes are what y'all want, then have at it...best of luck :)

Actually you will get MORE attention in a threesome with a third party.

And if there's a threesome, then I know I won't be getting all of his attention...therefore...not gonna do it~
But.....pardon the fuckers part...I'm just messin with yunz....if threesomes are what y'all want, then have at it...best of luck :)

If you're talking about a couple as two legs of the tripod, it takes both to be supremely and justifiably confidant in the relationship and an understanding that sometimes sex is just sex , Dabs, or it can come back to bite BIG TIME.

And if there's a threesome, then I know I won't be getting all of his attention...therefore...not gonna do it~But.....pardon the fuckers part...I'm just messin with yunz....if threesomes are what y'all want, then have at it...best of luck :)

You know...........on occasion that is true. When I played hooky from the MEPS that one time, Dee and her friend told me that this was gonna be mostly about me!

Ever had 2 women go down on you at the same time? AWESOME!!!!!!!

You know...........on occasion that is true. When I played hooky from the MEPS that one time, Dee and her friend told me that this was gonna be mostly about me!

You lucky son of a bitch.:evil:

Yeah........up until they decided to wear my ass out by tag teaming me. Good thing that I was active duty and a PRT coordinator, otherwise I would have been shit outta luck.

Yeah........up until they decided to wear my ass out by tag teaming me. Good thing that I was active duty and a PRT coordinator, otherwise I would have been shit outta luck.

You have to bring your A game to these things bro.

Hey...come now...this is my joke thread, you guys take your perversion elsewhere ~LoL~
Go to PMs or some shit................*ha*

Hey...come now...this is my joke thread, you guys take your perversion elsewhere ~LoL~

Hey.........YOU asked about threesomes, we're just trying to help you out.

I did??????????
I just remember saying "GROSS" :lol:

I didn't ask any questions...I don't wanna know anything about them ~LoL~
Thanks tho!

Well I feel like I've been slimed.

Even if I was into gross sweaty sex with multiples who have had gross sweaty sex wtih WHO THE HELL KNOWS and are harboring WHO THE HELL KNOWS WHAT, the thought of sex with ABS and a couple of the other participants in this thread sets off my freak o meter bug alert.

I did??????????
I just remember saying "GROSS" :lol:

I didn't ask any questions...I don't wanna know anything about them ~LoL~
Thanks tho!

Might be time to put your own thread on ignore Dabs- unless you've got another threesome joke. :lol:

It was a joke. Not an invite for one and all to share their revolting fantasies and drugged up orgy stories.

Forum List

Back