Three Years....

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The song-bird Cohen told the judge it's Trump's fault he did income tax evasion, took money from corporations claiming he had Trump's ear, cheated taxi drivers, and on and on. Prison years are nine months so that's 27 months and he'll be out in 18 if he doesn't try some ponzi scheme where he's housed....may be a country club, may not. Fined $2M, loses his law license, and will be the target of thousands of selfies for a couple years. :asshole:

ChubbyDisloyalAbyssiniancat-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:
s
The song-bird Cohen told the judge it's Trump's fault he did income tax evasion, took money from corporations claiming he had Trump's ear, cheated taxi drivers, and on and on. Prison years are nine months so that's 27 months and he'll be out in 18 if he doesn't try some ponzi scheme where he's housed....may be a country club, may not. Fined $2M, loses his law license, and will be the target of thousands of selfies for a couple years. :asshole:

Tax evasion??

Hell from the way the lefty loons ranted and raved I thought the guy killed someone for Trump.

Tax evasion? What a fucking joke.

Oh and what does tax evasion have to do with collusion between Trump and Russia?? I Thought that's what Mueller's investigation was supposed to be about. Collusion.

Tax evasion?? LMFAO

• Banned
Not exactly hard time....he'll have his own cell and be free to walk around....community television, decent chow, he'll be rubbing elbows with other corporate-type criminals. He won't get jumped or messed with....Instead he'll entertain other inmates for days with his inside-Trump stories. Probably get a conjugal if his wife will still fuck him. His problem is when he gets out....NYC can be a dangerous place to walk around when you're a RAT and the President hates your guts....a very dangerous place.

s

Tax evasion??

Hell from the way the lefty loons ranted and raved I thought the guy killed someone for Trump.

Oh and what does tax evasion have to do with collusion between Trump and Russia?? I Thought that's what Mueller's investigation was supposed to be about. Collusion.

Tax evasion?? LMFAO
Violation of campaign finance laws. Try to keep up, retard.

s

Tax evasion??

Tax evasion?? LMFAO
Violation of campaign finance laws. Try to keep up, retard.

Sure. Wonder if the money the DNC and Hitlery paid Steele is considers "campaign finance.?"

s

Tax evasion??

Tax evasion?? LMFAO
And more apologies and twisted excuses for the POTUS. No surprise here folks.

The cost of the Mueller investigation is waaaaaaaaay more than the recovered tax money and fines to be paid from the corrupt lawyer.

Cohen didn’t pay his taxes, therefore Trump and Putin colluded to rig to the 2016 POTUS ELECTION and steal it from HIllary Clinton.

Sorry, I don’t follow.

Forum List

Back