Three times they denied God: New GOP advertisement

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
The situation that we witnessed with the Democrats denying the Lord three times reminds me of Peter.

And Christ's prophecy. Jesus said to him, “Truly, I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times.”

Here's the ad:

Three Times. - YouTube

Last edited:
Republicans continue to use God as a tool.

Democrats are forced to walk a very thin line, between thier religous black wing, and the more urban non-religous white progressive wing. It all boils down to which side they feel more comfortable offending.

Nonsense. God is a central figure in most republicans' lives, therefore he's important to them. And, most people believe in god. Why not try to attract voters based on the focus of god in the party?

Judging by the near even split in the vote yesterday it would seem Republicans aren't the only ones to whom God matters.

Oh wait, DWS said there was no division in that display so it MUST be true. ;)

Republicans:

We love God

Feed the poor and they will breed

Let them die

I'm not sure which "God" Republicans follow.

God-of-War-II-5-QH5X1A0VXO-800x600.jpg

Perhaps, perhaps not. But consider the following article:

More Than 9 in 10 Americans Continue to Believe in God

Whether it's a tool or not, it's not good advertising for liberals to have the DNC screaming "no" when asked if they want to return the word "God" to their platform.

SoH 'oH lugh !!!

Please provide an english translation for any post in Klingon.

Perhaps, perhaps not. But consider the following article:

More Than 9 in 10 Americans Continue to Believe in God

Whether it's a tool or not, it's not good advertising for liberals to have the DNC screaming "no" when asked if they want to return the word "God" to their platform.

SoH 'oH lugh !!!

Please provide an english translation for any post in Klingon.

Basically he agrees. :lol: I would thank him but that's not something Klingons do. They just grunt in acknowledgement. :lmao:

Last edited:
The situation that we witnessed with the Democrats denying the Lord three times reminds me of Peter.

And Christ's prophecy. Jesus said to him, “Truly, I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times.”

Here's the ad:

Three Times. - YouTube

As far as religion goes, there's far worse people to be compared to than the founder of the Catholic Church, St. Peter. Like Judas - who would gladly ship your job to China for 30 pieces of silver.

Forum List

Back