Three things that you can always count on...

1) Death

2) Every party having a drunk guy with a lampshade on his head.

3) The loudest, most obnoxious, and most incorrect assholes making the laws.

1) Death

2) Taxes

3) Every racist having a "black friend"

Oh come now ... only three?

How about 4, when given a chance to be honest, ST won't? But DO tell ....

Which known racist on this board has claimed to have a black friend? I don't recall seeing it.

Or is it just any white person who says they have a friend who is black is a racist in your way of thinking?

I lost count ... think it's over a hundred really ... but then I can't call them friends since I don't really do anything with them ... hmmm ... so does that make me "half racist"?

1) Death

2) Taxes

3) Every racist having a "black friend"

If theres any truth to this statement, then all black people are racist, as one would assume they have "black friends".

You and people like you would like to play this game where if someone has a complaint about someone of a different color, suddenly they are racist. You clowns will innevitably call someone a racist without any proof, and then that person is confused as to why you would call them a racist, so they try to explain that they have black friends, which should obviously mean they arent in the KKK or sympathizers for the white power cause.

Are you saying you DONT have any black friends? If so, wouldnt that make YOU a racist? Your logic is as retarded as this thread. I wonder if you will even respond to any of our posts, or are you just a troll thats trying to piss people off?

Last edited:
I wonder if you will even respond to any of our posts, or are you just a troll thats trying to piss people off?

A. you say that like it's a bad thing, and

B. he did post this originally in the flame zone. It was subsequently moved.

Hm, interesting. Most racists I've known did not, as a matter of fact, have any black friends. But. I know a guy who would always claim and be quite public about being a racist, but would watch black comedies and movies and among his favorites were the ones with a black actor in the lead role... I think he was just confused, but I thought it was kinda funny (it might have been that he wanted to look 'prope'r in front of his racist Czech friends) I'm definitely not a racist, but even though I have many black acquaintances, I don't have a single black 'friend'. That actually saddens me...

1) Death

2) Taxes

3) That cute drunk chick next to you at the bar (who is flirting hard and heavy with you), has a boyfriend that is 6'2 and plays rugby.

As far as having black friends? Well.....my roomie in A School in the Navy was black. His name was Leslie Spence and he was from LA, so that was his nickname. Every other weekend was my choice, and the others were his for deciding which bar we'd go party at.

And, I was partying with a black dude in Meridian Ms. during the early 80's. Not exactly the easiest thing to do when you're white down there.

My roomie on my last ship was a big black dude named Arthur Pack. We were stationed together for 2 years, and he was the ship's preacher. Nice dude actually, taught me a lot about his faith, and it was because of him that I didn't hate Christianity anymore.

Nope.......I've got quite a few, even here in Amarillo.

But.....here's my take on racism......racism is kinda like going to the library and picking up a book, but because you don't like the color of the cover, you don't even open it up.

And it could be the one that you need to teach you things.

Same thing with racists.........they close their minds to ideas and possibilities.

Oh yeah.......when I went on detachment to Key West in the early '90s, there was a BEAUTIFUL girl by the name of Kelly Weeks. She was black, and I did my damndest to get into her drawers. If I would have been there just another week, I'd have done more than just make out with her.

She was black.

Forum List

Back