Three things about Islam

Take a look at this and it should be clear why I posted this in the politics forum rather than the religion forum.
How ironic that he talks about confirmation bias at the beginning of his rant and then he goes on to post things that someone with confirmation bias will swallow whole.

And Kalam easily destroyed him on page two of this thread.

:lol:

Hey chubby, you didn't even watch the video, so you're argument of Manifold getting destroyed lacks creditability and usefulness, just like every post you make!
I watched it. Not sure why you always use Soggy's personal insults toward me as you have him on ignore. :lol:

It's a propaganda piece, no different than shit Hitler put out about Jews prior to WW2.

as an aside...

The group that produced this video call themselves the White Roses, a name taken from a resistance group in Nazi Germany during WWII.

White Rose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

fwiw

The government that runs North Korea calls itself a Democratic Republic. I guess it's true!

And Muslim terrorists call Islam a religion of peace. Must be true also. :rolleyes:

Thanks for proving my point, I guess...

How ironic that he talks about confirmation bias at the beginning of his rant and then he goes on to post things that someone with confirmation bias will swallow whole.

And Kalam easily destroyed him on page two of this thread.

:lol:

Hey chubby, you didn't even watch the video, so you're argument of Manifold getting destroyed lacks creditability and usefulness, just like every post you make!
I watched it. Not sure why you always use Soggy's personal insults toward me as you have him on ignore. :lol:

It's a propaganda piece, no different than shit Hitler put out about Jews prior to WW2.

NOT true that is what the left always tries to do when people talk about the dangers of Islam. They say, "History repeats itself, this is what the Nazis did to the Jews!" That is ignorant and dangers.

First there are a few dozen Islamic countries! These Islamic countries are more than 90% Muslims (many approach 100% like, Iran, Turkey, Oman, Yeman, Libya, Morocco, Indonesia, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kosovo etc.). There are exceptions like Lebanon and Mayalisia. However, look closer to Lebanon. It used to be the ONLY Christian country in the Middle East. Slowly but surly that 60% Christian nation got picked away. Civil War, secular violence and outbreeding has decreased tht 60% to under 20%. With the Palestinian population they fall under 15%. I have no doubt that Christians will fall under 10% within decades in Lebanon.

Second, the Jews in Europe post WWII where most native born Europeans and of the same racial make up. They fully assimulated and took on the language, culture and custom of the native European country. Assimulation is a real problem amongst Muslim immigration (both legal and illegal) to European countries.

Third, Jews never made up a significant percentage of the European Population, however, Muslims calling for Sharia law in Europe are an every growing percentage of every Western European country and Russia. France and the Netherlands are already 10% Muslim and Russia is 25% Muslim. The calls for Sharia law are ever growing with these small percentage. With immigration, shrinking "native" European population and the ever growing Muslim population these percentages will grow very rapidly and with the ever growing percentage Sharia law will be more and more of a reality!

Fourth, Jews never made up a large percentage of the World Population. Muslims make up 22% of the world population.

Fifth, Zionist only desire a very tiny country called Israel. Religious Muslims desire world domination. They have a great strategy. Maintian current Muslim population percentages in Muslim countries, while shrinking religious minorities. Then push emigration to the West and Russia. Use our immigration, freedom and democracy against us.

The government that runs North Korea calls itself a Democratic Republic. I guess it's true!

And Muslim terrorists call Islam a religion of peace. Must be true also. :rolleyes:

Thanks for proving my point, I guess...

Sorry, Your MFMUSLIMS' FARTS have never PROVED anything......although, admittedly, they are still fooling the Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid stooges.....but these arseholes HATE AMERICA and are DESPERATE to believe ANY BULLSHIT that will hurt America anyway.

NOT true that is what the left always tries to do when people talk about the dangers of Islam. They say, "History repeats itself, this is what the Nazis did to the Jews!" That is ignorant and dangers.

First there are a few dozen Islamic countries! These Islamic countries are more than 90% Muslims (many approach 100% like, Iran, Turkey, Oman, Yeman, Libya, Morocco, Indonesia, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kosovo etc.). There are exceptions like Lebanon and Mayalisia. However, look closer to Lebanon. It used to be the ONLY Christian country in the Middle East. Slowly but surly that 60% Christian nation got picked away. Civil War, secular violence and outbreeding has decreased tht 60% to under 20%. With the Palestinian population they fall under 15%. I have no doubt that Christians will fall under 10% within decades in Lebanon.

Second, the Jews in Europe post WWII where most native born Europeans and of the same racial make up. They fully assimulated and took on the language, culture and custom of the native European country. Assimulation is a real problem amongst Muslim immigration (both legal and illegal) to European countries.

Third, Jews never made up a significant percentage of the European Population, however, Muslims calling for Sharia law in Europe are an every growing percentage of every Western European country and Russia. France and the Netherlands are already 10% Muslim and Russia is 25% Muslim. The calls for Sharia law are ever growing with these small percentage. With immigration, shrinking "native" European population and the ever growing Muslim population these percentages will grow very rapidly and with the ever growing percentage Sharia law will be more and more of a reality!

Fourth, Jews never made up a large percentage of the World Population. Muslims make up 22% of the world population.

Fifth, Zionist only desire a very tiny country called Israel. Religious Muslims desire world domination. They have a great strategy. Maintian current Muslim population percentages in Muslim countries, while shrinking religious minorities. Then push emigration to the West and Russia. Use our immigration, freedom and democracy against us.
Regardless of all these things...this video is nothing but a propaganda piece, similar to the propaganda pieces the Germans used against the Jews.

btw...lol on Lebanon being a "Christian" country. It certainly didn't start out that way. You are a selective, propaganda swallowing fool.

Why do I say this, reading it myself its sounds extremely xenophobic. The reason is I am watching what is unfolding in Europe and the history of Lebanon.

In Europe:
(1) You can be killed for speaking out against Islam!
(2) There is harassment for anyone that does speak out!
(3) Jews are a dying bread in all European countries because Muslims harass, assault and intimidate them!
(4) European countries are being forced to adopt Sharia law. UK already does and countries like the Netherlands and France are getting emmence pressure to adopt it also.
(5) Europe is changing in all ways to accommodate its growing Muslim population
(6) Muslims are not assimulating and there is an extreme cultural clash that WILL boil over within the next few decades. It's going to be very bad when that happens.

In Lebanon:
(1) In '43 when Lebanon became independent, Christians made up 60% of the population.
(2) From '43-'75, Lebanon was the shining economic light in the Middle East. They were huge in Finance and Banking, they were called "Switzerland of the Middle East" and Beirut was called the "Paris of the Middle East."
(3) Then the civil war came about. Christians were pushed to minority status and have been decreasing ever since.
(4) Nowadays, Lebanon doesn't have an economy to envy (yes yes, a lot has to due with the long civil war and the wars with Israel) and Christians make up less than 20% of the population and they are shrinking more and more each year.

Hey, you didn't even watch the video, so you're argument of Manifold getting destroyed lacks creditability and usefulness, just like every post you make!

GHook consistently claims that Lebanon is "less than 20% Christian" and I correct him every time, only to have him ignore it and continue posting things that aren't true...

Lebanon:
Muslim 59.7%... Christian 39%

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/le.html

Also, Russia is not 25% Muslim.

I bet Kalam has no bushy beard, no burqa-ed underage wife, has never stoned anyone, never been to Mecca, probably can't fast for "medical" reasons and uses toilet paper. Which makes kalam about -10% muslim. :lol:

good video mani, thanks for posting, too bad many will just call it lies.

Informative, yet we can say that about the Black book, and some so-called christian would call it lies. That ol tit4tat BS.

First there is no invisible man up there in the sky, just a bunch of hallucinating people down here on the ground, broken into various thought processes of what they want their gods to be. From that fact, we can conclude the religious books are bullshit and should be moved over to the fantasy collections at the library.

There should be an intense effort to destroy all religious books where ever they are found all over the globe, lock up all these lunatics and burn and destroy any sign of them ever being here.

Wonderful attitude you have. The destruction of ides is a symptom of small minds.

Last edited:
Take a look at this and it should be clear why I posted this in the politics forum rather than the religion forum.

[youtube]Ib9rofXQl6w[/youtube]
That video will be popular with those who fear Islam.
As the disclaimer [in blue} says, it's just one man's opinion.

PLEASE READ!: The contents of the above post is the educated opinion of the author. At times, said opinion is so strong it gets stated as fact. This is simply how the author chooses to express his deeply held opinion and should not be misconstrued to suggest more. Or it's a joke. Deal.

Feel free to point out any factual errors you find in the video.

Forum List

Back