Three things about Islam

Thats the best I can do K. I am just that out of touch with Muslims & their beliefs.

Don't worry about it; you're far from the worst. :lol:
European fascists put everyone else to shame. No one here can match people like Wilders. :tongue:

Cause_Effect_Fascism.gif

Fascism: The Ultimate Definition

I think its old news that Europe is becoming fascist while trying to combat Islam, the diagram here is heavily similar to what is happening in Europe. :) http://www.anesi.com/Fascism-TheUltimateDefinition.htm

Take a look at this and it should be clear why I posted this in the politics forum rather than the religion forum.

[youtube]Ib9rofXQl6w[/youtube]

Manifold,

This tape is the source of the most important POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS THOUGHTS about ISLAM I could of ever hoped to get in my lifetime.

In spite of Kalam's DESPERATE ATTEMPT to BEFUDDLE and OBFUSCATE the TAPE'S information.....the unmitigated and unadulterated message, IN HIS OWN WORDS, of the (historically documented) THIEF and MURDERING PEDOPHILE RAPIST MOHAMMED (he raped Ayesha when she was a mere child 9 yrs old) was (paraphrased): "the former instructions are superseded by latter instructions in the Qur'an". These are CLEAR and PRECISE INSTRUCTIONS by the THIEF and MURDERING PEDOPHILE RAPIST himself that CANNOT be misunderstood, or "INTERPRETED" by so called later "SCHOLARS".

Bottom line's MOST IMPORTANT information: All the CONTRADICTORY information between the "PEACEFUL" and the VIOLENT instructions in the QUR'AN has Mohammed (IN HIS OWN WORDS) abrogated the "PEACEFUL" in favour of the LATER "VIOLENT instructions...... so when the "Peaceful" MFMuslims scholars cherrypick the Qur'an to show the infidels how "peaceful" ISLAM is......they are practicing TAQIYAH, i.e., BULLSHIT !!!

So.... to repeat.....Kalam's DESPERATE obfuscating BULLSHIT based on the INTERPRETATIONS by the so-called "PEACEFUL" MFMUSLIM scholars is TAQIYAH, i.e., BULLSHIT to suit the POLITICAL ENDS OF ISLAM.

Thank you ten thousands times, Manifold .... may Allah grant you the 72 virgins for you to hump in this life and hereafter.

Last edited:
Take a look at this and it should be clear why I posted this in the politics forum rather than the religion forum.

Manifold,

This tape is the source of the most important POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS THOUGHTS about ISLAM I could of ever hoped to get in my lifetime.

In spite of Kalam's DESPERATE ATTEMPT to BEFUDDLE and OBFUSCATE the TAPE'S information.....the unmitigated and unadulterated message, IN HIS OWN WORDS, of the (historically documented) THIEF and MURDERING PEDOPHILE RAPIST MOHAMMED (he raped Ayesha when she was a mere child 9 yrs old) was (paraphrased): "the former instructions are superseded by latter instructions in the Qur'an". These are CLEAR and PRECISE INSTRUCTIONS by the THIEF and MURDERING PEDOPHILE RAPIST himself that CANNOT be misunderstood, or "INTERPRETED" by so called later "SCHOLARS".

So....Kalam's DESPERATE obfuscating BULLSHIT based on the INTERPRETATIONS by the so-called "PEACEFUL" MFMUSLIM scholars is TAQIYAH, i.e., BULLSHIT to suit the POLITICAL ENDS OF ISLAM.

Thank you ten thousands times, Manifold .... may Allah grant you the 72 virgins for you to hump in this life and hereafter.

There you go. This endorsement speaks volumes about the quality of the video. :lol:

Manifold,

So....Kalam's DESPERATE obfuscating BULLSHIT based on the INTERPRETATIONS by the so-called "PEACEFUL" MFMUSLIM scholars is TAQIYAH, i.e., BULLSHIT to suit the POLITICAL ENDS OF ISLAM.

There you go. This endorsement speaks volumes about the quality of the video. :lol:

The refusal to accept the TRUTH about Islam, and the DESPERATE ATTEMPT by Kalam to obfuscate the FACT that Islam is a POLITICAL FORCE, with the MFMUSLIM version of a convenient "god" i.e., "Allah" thrown in to create a POLITICAL EXCUSE to call ISLAM a RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY .... which is more readily accepted as a "RELIGION" is to scoot into various governments' acceptance.

But, with large scale knowledge of this tape.....and similar ones......you MFMUSLIMS are:

BBBBBBUUUUUUSSSSSSTTTTTEEEDDDDDDD !!!!!!

Last edited:
Interesting video.

I'd like to see them qoute the actual texts in the Qu'ran though.

I have a copy on my phone.

I think every person who considers themselves to be well-informed should have one...its free.

The fonts effect were HELLA cool though.

"Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and not tried." Gilbert K. Chesterton

Each person sees the world through the mirror which is them. I want to investigate a bit more the assumptions of the OP, but I do not believe it is accurate as many Islamic nations live peacefully and as democratically as we do. Note I say 'as,' we could add other things to that mix.

But the quote above is so true on any number of levels and demonstrates the failure of all religions to live peacefully with each other. If a Gawd exists it seems everyone has different ideas about prophesy and final questions. Anyone who has read history knows of the horrors committed by Christianity brushed under the carpet by modern apologists and the forgetful. Rebuttal below.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXfFDIqVIDA]YouTube - My Response To "Three Things About Islam (A Mirror)"[/ame]

Thats the best I can do K. I am just that out of touch with Muslims & their beliefs.

Don't worry about it; you're far from the worst. :lol:
European fascists put everyone else to shame. No one here can match people like Wilders. :tongue:

Cause_Effect_Fascism.gif

Fascism: The Ultimate Definition

I think its old news that Europe is becoming fascist while trying to combat Islam, the diagram here is heavily similar to what is happening in Europe. :) http://www.anesi.com/Fascism-TheUltimateDefinition.htm

One type of Fascism, German Fascism attacking another type of Fascism, Mid Eastern Fascism, i.e.,ISLAM (its offshoot: the Eastern or Non-Mid Eastern Islam interpreting the "peaceful" QUR'an....by and large).

Last edited:
How ironic that he talks about confirmation bias at the beginning of his rant and then he goes on to post things that someone with confirmation bias will swallow whole.

And Kalam easily destroyed him on page two of this thread.

:lol:

"Christianity has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and not tried." Gilbert K. Chesterton

Each person sees the world through the mirror which is them. I want to investigate a bit more the assumptions of the OP, but I do not believe it is accurate as many Islamic nations live peacefully and as democratically as we do. Note I say 'as,' we could add other things to that mix.

But the quote above is so true on any number of levels and demonstrates the failure of all religions to live peacefully with each other. If a Gawd exists it seems everyone has different ideas about prophesy and final questions. Anyone who has read history knows of the horrors committed by Christianity brushed under the carpet by modern apologists and the forgetful. Rebuttal below.

YouTube - My Response To "Three Things About Islam (A Mirror)"

Shitcan,

IS PUTTING ON THIS 1/2-BAKED EUROPEAN MUSLIM PSYCHO'S RANT YOUR IDEA OF A FUCKING REBUTTAL ?!?!?

This idiot is a picture perfect caricature of a TOTAL PSYCHO !!!

And his IDIOTIC GIBBERISH is so FULL OF SHIT that it can ONLY appeal to the more benighted Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoids.

Last edited:
How ironic that he talks about confirmation bias at the beginning of his rant and then he goes on to post things that someone with confirmation bias will swallow whole.

Could ANYONE have expected anything different by way of comment from this Obamarrhoidal LIEberrhoid CLOWN Ravi No-savvy ?????

The Old Testament [Torah] calls for hideous punishments. Killing disobedient children, or selling them into slavery.

That was explained in the piece numbnutz! But of course a factual critic of Islam is attacked by critics of Judaism and Christianity (see above). You're a coward!

Hey Ravi, you didn't even watch the video, so you're argument of Manifold getting destroyed lacks creditability and usefulness, just like every post you make!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back