Three-Star General: Muslim Brotherhood Has Infiltrated Department of Defense

Nothing new under the sun. All we need is an alcoholic Senator from Wisconsin to ruin the lives of innocent people to complete the circle.

Good times! Let's make it a crime to be a Muslim! Who needs the Constitution?

Yeah. Except McCarthy was right. Tydings is the one who deliberately had names called out in the hearings. Later, we find out through the Venona and declassified FBI papers, that McCarthy was correct.

Go figure.

Interesting, where might one find the names of those 205 communists that McCarthy said worked in state department? Have the names been made public as yet?

That's not what he said, but you can read the research in one neat book.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Blacklisted-History-Senator-McCarthy-Americas/dp/1400081068"]Blacklisted by History: The Untold Story of Senator Joe McCarthy and His Fight Against America's Enemies [/ame]

I don't recall the Jews acting like terrorists in Germany....please tell.

I don't recall the Jews rioting either.

When the majority of terrorist acts around the world have been done by muslims and the threats coming from the islamic world today towards the west...one with a brain would point the finger at the muslims as the problem.

Oh, I'm sure Jews that were slaughtered in Europe like you comparing them to muslims today trying to repeat the slaughter of Jews.

So are muslims in America becoming like the Jews in Germany in the 1930's? Because I see the same right wing raising a similarly-styled ruckus.

Nothing new under the sun. All we need is an alcoholic Senator from Wisconsin to ruin the lives of innocent people to complete the circle.

Yeah. Except McCarthy was right. Tydings is the one who deliberately had names called out in the hearings. Later, we find out through the Venona and declassified FBI papers, that McCarthy was correct.

Go figure.

A stopped clock is "right" twice a day. McCarthyism's record was worse.

Last edited:
As someone that has actually worked with the State Deparment, I'm not shocked they would let terrorist supporters/sympathizers into the State Department.

Most people in the State Department are bleeding heart liberals, they are former peace corps people, lawyers, poli sci graduates, foreign language graduates, etc. They are going to save the world in their minds by working with our enemies by either giving them money or just being nice them and listening to their complaints.

9-11 was the perfect opportunity for terrorist supporters/sympathizers to get into the State Department because the demand for anyone that spoke Arabic and other languages of the middle east was in high demand. Middle East studies graduate....you're hired.

The State Department wanted people that could talk with the terrorists and the Arab masses, even sympathize with them. Typcially these kind of people are left-wing people found on our college campuses.

The State Department wanting to apologize for 9-11, Israel, the crusades, etc was ripe for getting pro-Arab/anti-US people to get on the inside. Heck, the #3 Attorney General at the DoJ represented many GITMO terrorists, so that is a resume slamdunk openly supporting terrorists against the US.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO2iiovYq70]JOSEPH MCCARTHY VS JOSEPH WELCH - YouTube[/ame]

Go figure.

Interesting, where might one find the names of those 205 communists that McCarthy said worked in state department? Have the names been made public as yet?

There is some dispute about whether or not McCarthy actually gave the number of people on the list as being "205" or "57". In a later telegram to President Truman, and when entering the speech into the Congressional Record, he used the number 57.[26] The origin of the number 205 can be traced: In later debates on the Senate floor, McCarthy referred to a 1946 letter that then–Secretary of State James Byrnes sent to Congressman Adolph J. Sabath. In that letter, Byrnes said State Department security investigations had resulted in "recommendation against permanent employment" for 284 persons, and that 79 of these had been removed from their jobs; this left 205 still on the State Department's payroll. In fact, by the time of McCarthy's speech only about 65 of the employees mentioned in the Byrnes letter were still with the State Department, and all of these had undergone further security checks.[27]

Joseph McCarthy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He did not produce 57, much less 205.

How many of us question the authenticity of these posts? A statement is put up and bingo it is accepted as the the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. On the boards it is somewhat harmless except it verifies our beliefs or misbeliefs, but in real life it can be deadly. If a president believed everything told him, I wonder, how many lives would have been lost, how much money spent, how much grief to the nation, all because they didn't check out the truth.
We know of the wars we have entered but few of us can name or number the wars we didn't enter because someone checked out the truth first.

The OP poster is a paid political hack. Since everything she's posted has been debunked as a lie, the GOP isn't getting any value for their money.

Strange...I've been checked out and cleared by the CIA, FBI and OPM.....:eusa_whistle:

You are an idiot on the internet with no clearance jealous of people like me, so you make shit up.

Like I said you don't know shit about security clearances.

I got it dumbfuck....

Oh, what is considered a high clearance? Can you tell us....

No, you didn't get it. Shocking.

Yes, a high clearance is what you didn't have. :thup:

Three-Star General: Muslim Brotherhood Has Infiltrated Department of Defense | Thomas More Law Center

So a person from a radical muslim brotherhood group is now has infiltrated in the department of defense. Scary

"communist infiltration of........"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maLIXQLxvvA]Senator McCarthy Claims Communist Infiltration - YouTube[/ame]

Since the same tricks apparently continue to work on the same types of people, Abe Lincoln was correct. You can full some of the people all of the time.

"The State Department is infested with Muslims. I have here in my hand a list of 205—a list of names that were made known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Muslim Brotherhood and who nevertheless are still working and shaping policy in the State Department."

Funny, isn't it? And after all that time since the McCarthy "witch hunts", the man has been vindicated as being correct.

LMAO.

A 300 page love letter from Ann Coulter is not "vindication".

Forum List

Back