Three-Star General: Muslim Brotherhood Has Infiltrated Department of Defense

it's more of the same. We meddle, piss people off, adn then we receive the backlash for the meddling. Meanwhile, people are actually of the belief that it is our way of life that causes these radicals to try and take us down.

There's a difference between letting some felon in your house and working with a felon to get other felons.

Police typically don't let their dirty informants hang out in the police station at their desk, but they do work with on the street....

Maybe someone should tell the CIA to stop working with them?:

Blog: Muslim Brotherhood helping CIA funnel arms to anti-Assad rebels in Syria

Who's the top dog over at the C.I.A.? Some retired 4-Star General right?

How many of us question the authenticity of these posts? A statement is put up and bingo it is accepted as the the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. On the boards it is somewhat harmless except it verifies our beliefs or misbeliefs, but in real life it can be deadly. If a president believed everything told him, I wonder, how many lives would have been lost, how much money spent, how much grief to the nation, all because they didn't check out the truth.
We know of the wars we have entered but few of us can name or number the wars we didn't enter because someone checked out the truth first.

How many of us question the authenticity of these posts? A statement is put up and bingo it is accepted as the the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. On the boards it is somewhat harmless except it verifies our beliefs or misbeliefs, but in real life it can be deadly. If a president believed everything told him, I wonder, how many lives would have been lost, how much money spent, how much grief to the nation, all because they didn't check out the truth.
We know of the wars we have entered but few of us can name or number the wars we didn't enter because someone checked out the truth first.

Haven't you noticed? Truth means nothing to the Obamaphobes. Even after the truth is revealed in threads like this one, (I haven't done it here...yet), the outrage just goes on and on and on.

Anything which feeds their bigotry and prejudices is accepted without question.

So are muslims in America becoming like the Jews in Germany in the 1930's? Because I see the same right wing raising a similarly-styled ruckus.

Three-Star General: Muslim Brotherhood Has Infiltrated Department of Defense | Thomas More Law Center

So a person from a radical muslim brotherhood group is now has infiltrated in the department of defense. Scary

Michelle Bachman tried to warn us about that and she was practically burned at the stake.

The left is trying to hand over this country on a silver platter to radical islam.

Civil War II is getting closer by the day.
Moochele Bachmann is a member of the Brotherhood. So is Lyin' Ryan. Pass it on.

So are muslims in America becoming like the Jews in Germany in the 1930's? Because I see the same right wing raising a similarly-styled ruckus.

Don't forget that while Germany was rounding up Jews, the United States was rounding up American citizens of Japanese, Italian or German descent, under the great and loving and tolerant leadership of Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

Now, THAT was some right-wing ruckus! Right?

BTW, the Muslims NEVER in their wildest dreams could ever be as smart and successful as the Jews.

Why do you think they hate and envy the Jews so much?

Last edited:
It's been three years and most of the enlistments of the witnesses are up. Why won't the administration authorize the trial of the jihad Major? Because he won't shave his beard? How absurd.

"The State Department is infested with Muslims. I have here in my hand a list of 205—a list of names that were made known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Muslim Brotherhood and who nevertheless are still working and shaping policy in the State Department."

"The State Department is infested with Muslims. I have here in my hand a list of 205—a list of names that were made known to the Secretary of State as being members of the Muslim Brotherhood and who nevertheless are still working and shaping policy in the State Department."

Funny, isn't it? And after all that time since the McCarthy "witch hunts", the man has been vindicated as being correct.

Nothing new under the sun. All we need is an alcoholic Senator from Wisconsin to ruin the lives of innocent people to complete the circle.

Good times! Let's make it a crime to be a Muslim! Who needs the Constitution?

Last edited:
Nothing new under the sun. All we need is an alcoholic Senator from Wisconsin to ruin the lives of innocent people to complete the circle.

Good times! Let's make it a crime to be a Muslim! Who needs the Constitution?

Yeah. Except McCarthy was right. Tydings is the one who deliberately had names called out in the hearings. Later, we find out through the Venona and declassified FBI papers, that McCarthy was correct.

Go figure.

Forum List

Back