Three-Star General Files Sworn Affidavit Supporting LTC Lakin’s Case

If this is true, how is it that Mexican illegal aliens can sneak across the border illegally, birth their babies, and then the babies be considered an American citizen?

What? Because the first part of Title 8, Section 1401 of the U.S. Code says that, get this,

"a person born in the United States" is considered an American citizen. I just quoted the portion of the code Obama falls under not the whole code. There are several different ways to be considered a citizen. I'm not saying thats how it should be but as of now it's how it is.
They are American Citizens but not Natural Born Citizens to be President. No title 8 sec 1401 person has ever been president and certainly no anchor baby can ever be president. That is why they make it unique to be President with the Natural Born Citizen clause. It ensures no chances of dual allegiances to other governments. Both parents must be citizens of the US in order to be a NBC.

You are correct

His mom was a US citizen so if he was born in Iraq, Iran ... butt fuck egypt. It doesn't matter he is still a US citizen based on his mothers status of being a US citizen.

I agree, HOWEVER, Congress and the Courts may not. McCain was born on an Army post in an American territory and some Democrats claimed he was not qualified. Back in the 60's as I recall Hubert Hoover was also born in a US Territory and he was challenged as well.

My personal opinion is that if even one of the parents is American it does not matter one whit where you are born, you are a NATURAL born American citizen.

As for Del, you are a fucking retard. Someone can believe Obama being born outside the Country invalidates his Natural Born Status with out being nuts.

WRONG! According to Title 8, Section 1401 of the U.S. Code defines a national and citizen of the United States

"a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person"

Anyone falling into this category is considered "natural-born", and is eligible to run for President or Vice President.

If this is true, how is it that Mexican illegal aliens can sneak across the border illegally, birth their babies, and then the babies be considered an American citizen?

What? Because the first part of Title 8, Section 1401 of the U.S. Code says that, get this,

"a person born in the United States" is considered an American citizen. I just quoted the portion of the code Obama falls under not the whole code. There are several different ways to be considered a citizen. I'm not saying thats how it should be but as of now it's how it is.

Being an American citizen and being a "natural born" American citizen are two different things under the law.

what's the general's position on precious bodily fluids?

:rofl:

usphonyretired rides again!

vg_strangelove_bomb.jpg

Just wondering... Which bodily fluids are "precious". I need to know which ones to be more careful with.

"Flouridation, Mandrake."

This is outstanding news to see this morning. Lt Terry Lakin is also subpoening Obamas school records to find out if he went on a foreign student loan. The President is starting to feel the heat as Lt Col Lakins trial will begin on Oct 13th next month. This General who is highly respected is the highest ranked officer to come out and stand up against the president in wanting him to prove he is constitutionally qualified. I think that when the elections are over the Republicans are fixing to turn up the heat on Obama over this constitutional matter.

Press Release: Three-Star General Files Sworn Affidavit Supporting LTC Lakin?s Case

Retired Air Force Lieutenant General Thomas McInerney has supplied an affidavit in support of Army Lieutenant Colonel Terrence Lakin, who faces trial on October 13-15. The retired Air Force three-star is the highest ranking officer yet to lend public support to LTC Lakin. His affidavit acknowledges widespread concerns over the President's Constitutional eligibility and demands the President release his birth records or the court authorize discovery.

After the ruling yesterday, Lakin is totally screwed and all the RETIRED Generals in the world can't save him.

For more details:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/131401-oh-birthers.html

Are you on suicide watch right now?

Forum List

Back