Alan Stallion

Civil Rights Advocate
Dec 17, 2009
San Jose, California
Jihad proceeds in stages.
Stage One: Stealth Jihad.
Stage Two: Defensive Jihad.
Stage Three: Offensive Jihad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw]Three Stages of Jihad - YouTube[/ame]

Jihad is defined in islime as holy warfare to advance islime. islimic doctrine teaches allah owns the world and, thus, muslimes are obligated to seize the planet from the infidel. Thus, defensive jihad really means to offensively take back the land that really belongs to allah.

Paranoid delusion.

Osama bin Laden...
Those who want people to worship the lord of the people, without following that doctrine, will be following the doctrine of Muhammad, peace be upon him.

I was ordered to fight the people until they say there is no god but Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.'
washingtonpost.com

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth
Allah's Apostle said: "I have been ordered (by Allah) to fight against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform that, then they save their lives and property from me except for Islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by Allah.

Last edited:
I was hoping that you would elaborate on the HoloHoax fantasy and the mythical 6 million.

Oh, and be sure in your response to include something about nazis and anti-semitism.

I always get a chuckle out of that. :cool:

I was hoping that you would elaborate on the HoloHoax fantasy and the mythical 6 million.

Oh, and be sure in your response to include something about nazis and anti-semitism.

Are you saying Dwight D. Eisenhower (almost as much a Jew-hater as you) made up what he saw?

Are you saying Dwight D. Eisenhower (almost as much a Jew-hater as you) made up what he saw?
Incorrect Shlomo

I don't hate Jews.

But I am not real fond of Zionist retards like you

fyi Gen. Eisenhower never mentioned a single word in his memoirs about the so caledl Holocaust.

Last edited:
Incorrect Shlomo

I don't hate Jews.
Sure could have fooled me.
Jews and Zionists are almost indistinguishable for hate purposes.
fyi Gen. Eisenhower never mentioned a single word in his memoirs about the so caledl Holocaust.
Maybe not but he did mention it from the front in WW II.
You are incorrect on several levels Mordecai

He talked about prison camps but never about the post war zionist fantasy known as the holocaust.

Jews are good people who are full of life and clever in business.

Zionists are sick murdering pukes.

Big difference. :doubt:

Incorrect Shlomo

I don't hate Jews.

You don't even know your own religion, ignorant motherfucker. No 72 whores in paradise for you, dumbass :clap2:

Quran 5:20-21 Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Allah Is a Zionist: The Quranic argument for Jewish sovereignty in the land of Israel
By Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Secretary General of the Italian Muslim Assembly

Jewish sovereignty in Jerusalem. In August 2002, the Yasser Arafat-appointed “mufti of Jerusalem and the Holy Land,” Ikrima Sabri, told the Western media that “there is not even the smallest indication of the existence of a Jewish temple in Jerusalem in the past. In the whole city, there is not even a single stone indicating Jewish history.” By saying this, he confirmed what Arafat had already said to the London-based Arabic paper al-Hayat and reportedly repeated to Bill Clinton and Ehud Barak at Camp David: “Archaeologists have not found a single stone proving that the Temple of Solomon was there because historically the Temple was not in Palestine.”

In making such statements, Sabri and Arafat not only blatantly denied history, archeology, and the teachings of the Bible, but they also denied the words of the Quran. From the time of the Revelation of the Noble Quran until recently, all Muslims unanimously accepted that the Haram as-Sharif, or Holy Esplanade, on which the Dome of the Rock today stands is the same place where Solomon’s and Zorobabel’s Temples once stood. As a matter of fact, Haram as-Sharif, the Sacred Area of Temple Mount, includes a place called Solomon’s Standpoint, or Maqam Sulayman—according to the Muslim tradition, Solomon used to sit there and supplicate while Hiram’s masons were engaged in building the Temple. From that same place the Muslim tradition says that Solomon prayed to dedicate the House once it was completed and to intercede for those who will approach it for worshipping.

Accepting that Solomon’s Temple was in Jerusalem is compulsory for every Muslim believer, because that is what the Quran and the Islamic oral tradition, called the Sunnah, teach.

Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel: The Biblical notion that God granted the land of Canaan to the Children of Israel is confirmed by the Quran. In the Surah of Jonah, verse 93, we read: We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best.

In Surah al-Ahraf (of the Barrier), verse 137, we read: We made a people considered weak inheritors of the Land in both Eastern and Western side [of the Jordan river] whereon we sent down Our blessings. The fair promise of thy Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel, because they had patience and constancy, and We levelled to the ground the great works and fine buildings which Pharaoh and his people erected.

Surah al Maidah (the Table), verse 21, is the only passage in which the Holy Land is mentioned by that title (al-Ard al-Muqaddas). It refers to the words Moses spoke to the descendants of Isaac: Remember Moses said To his people: ‘O my People, call in remembrance the favor of God unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave You what He had not given To any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter The Holy Land which God hath written for you, and turn not back ignominiously [to this heritage of yours], for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel was never abolished: Moreover, the Quran explicitly refers to the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel before the Last Judgment when it says in the Surah of the Children of Israel, verse 104: And thereafter We [God] said to the Children of Israel: ‘Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.’

Therefore, from an Islamic point of view, Israel is the legitimate owner of the land God deeded to her and whose borders were defined by Abraham in Genesis. All recent claims according to which the “assignment of the Land of Israel to the Jewish people was withdrawn or abrogated” are bereft of scriptural or traditional evidence. The Quran mentions the territory that God assigned to the Jewish people, but neither it nor the traditional Islamic sources mention a supposed withdrawal.
Allah Is a Zionist - by Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi - Tablet Magazine – A New Read on Jewish Life

Incorrect Shlomo

I don't hate Jews.
Sure could have fooled me.
Jews and Zionists are almost indistinguishable for hate purposes.
Maybe not but he did mention it from the front in WW II.

He talked about prison camps but never about the post war zionist fantasy known as the holocaust.

Virgin chaser, while muslimes beat their wives and honor kill their children, the Jews humiliate you every second of every minute of every hour of every day.

Sucks being you, loser.

Investor's Business Daily: How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In The Dark

Israel, a New Jersey-sized nation of 7.5 million people (1.7 million of whom are Arab) filed 7,082 international patents in the five years ending in 2007. By contrast, 28 majority-Muslim nations with almost 1.2 billion people — 155 times the population of Israel — were granted 2,071 patents in the same period. Narrowing the comparison to the 17 Muslim nations of the Middle East from Morocco to Iran and down the Arabian Peninsula, the 409 million people in that region generated 680 patents in five years.
This means that the Arab and Iranian world produced about one patent per year for every 3 million people, compared with Israel's output of one annual patent for every 5,295 people, an Israeli rate some 568 times that of Israel's neighbors and sometime enemies.

The awarding of Nobel Prizes in the quantitative areas of chemistry, economics and physics shows a similar disparity, with five Israeli winners compared with one French Algerian (a Jew who earned the prize for work done in France) and an Egyptian-American (for work done at Caltech in California).

But wealth isn't the sole explanation for this disparity in intellectual innovation. Saudi Arabia enjoyed a per capita income of $24,200 in 2010. Yet the Kingdom averages an anemic 37 patents per year compared with Israel's 1,416 per year — and there are 3 1/2 times more Saudis than Israelis, meaning that Israel's per capita output of intellectual property is 132 times greater than Saudi Arabia's.

The telltale signs of Israel's economic rise can be seen in the Tel Aviv skyline and the new office complexes around Jerusalem. International giant Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. was founded in 1901 by three pharmacists in Jerusalem. Today it employs 40,000 around the world. Teva has a market cap of $44.2 billion — the most highly valued company based in Israel and the ninth-largest firm traded on the Nasdaq

A few miles from Teva's gleaming office campus west of the Old City sits the former national mint building for the British Mandate. Built in 1937, this renovated building, along with the old Ottoman Empire railway warehouses next to it, houses the JVP Media Quarter and 300 entrepreneurs.

The complex hosts Israel's leading venture capital firm, Jerusalem Venture Partners, as well as 35 startups and a performing arts center for good measure. JVP, which has helped launch 70 companies since 1993, has more than $820 million under management with seven active venture capital funds.

The Media Quarter concept was created in 2002 when JVP founder Erel Margalit wanted to create a media-focused incubator that combined technology, culture, art and business. JVP has shepherded 18 initial public offerings, mergers and acquisitions, including some of the largest Israel-based companies: Qlik Technologies, Netro Corp., Chromatis Networks, Precise Software, Cogent Communications.

Less than 300 miles separate the purposeful creative buzz in the JVP Media Quarter from the restive streets of Cairo, where the Muslim Brotherhood tells Egypt's unemployed that their plight is the fault of corrupt capitalists and Jews. It doesn't take a Nobel Prize-winning economist to figure out where these two economies are going.

How Free Israel Prospers As Islam Remains In Dark - Investors.com

Well that's the end of that thread and any debate when the troll JStone shows up.

All he will do now is post a bunch of off topic junk that he has posted hundreds of time before. :cuckoo:

If my name is Mordecai yours is camel-turd.

Thanks for the other compliments though.

Well that's the end of that thread and any debate when the troll JStone shows up.

All he will do now is post a bunch of off topic junk that he has posted hundreds of time before. :cuckoo:

Muslime loser, how do you even use the internet since Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Intel and Apple rely on Israel? :lol:

Do the backward, ignorant muslimes have a search engine, software and microprocessors? :lol:

Google R&D Israel
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnC0vDx048]Innovation at Google's R&D Center in Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Apple First Development Center Outside US
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA4wnqRAuhI]Apple to set up Israel development center - YouTube[/ame]

Intel Israel
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvjyF6bbwco]A tour of Intel IT's Data Center at Israel - YouTube[/ame]

No more than 3 Youtube's per post

Muslime loser, how do you even use the internet since Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, Intel and Apple rely on Israel? :lol:

Do the backward, ignorant muslimes have a search engine, software and microprocessors?
I actually do have high admiration for the accomplishments of Arabs and radical Muslims. High up on their list is demolition work. They can demolish a building full of people. And human reproduction a/k/a unrestrained f*****ng.

Please continue Hiram and tell us the Zionist make believe version of history. :cuckoo:

Does the Quran count, fucktard?

Quran 5:20-21: Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Quran 17:104 And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd

Forum List

Back