Three Soleimani Questions

Are you seriously trying to say Putin wanted Soeilemani dead? and yes, he was a legit target just as much as Yamamoto. Was killing Americans at pearl harbor any worse than killing Americans with IED's? Once more Soleimani was classified as a Terrorist by the US before Trump was elected, so he was eligible for removal. Stop trying to pretend he was just a diplomat.
You probably believe in "the glory of the American experiment"?

Soleimani had diplomatic immunity, and he was actively trying to reduce tensions between his country and Saudi Arabia at Trump's request
:

The West Is Run by Barbarians - Global Research

"...the Prime Minister of Iraq, Adil Abdul-Mahdi, said in disbelief and awe: 'Trump asked me to mediate with Iran ā€“ and then he kills my invitee.'

"Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi has certainly more credibility than Trump or any of his cronies, foremost US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who not too long ago told RT: '[When] I was the CIA director, we lied, we cheated, we stole. We had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment.'"

"General Soleimani was picked up at Bagdad airport by Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the Iraqi military commander and leader of the Peopleā€™s Mobilization Forces.

"They drove off in a SUV, when US-drone missiles hit and pulverized them, along with 10 other high-ranking military from both countries.

"Soleimani had diplomatic immunity ā€“ and the US knew about it...."

"General Soleimani, who was much more than a general, he was also a great diplomat, was asked by PM Abdul-Mahdi on behalf of Trump to come to Bagdad to be part of a mediation process that Trump asked PM Abdul-Mahdi to lead, to ease tensions between Iran and Saudi Arabia, as well as between the US and Iran."
All made up after the fact by democrats.

PROVE that these statements were all made up after the fact.

Are you seriously trying to say Putin wanted Soeilemani dead? and yes, he was a legit target just as much as Yamamoto. Was killing Americans at pearl harbor any worse than killing Americans with IED's? Once more Soleimani was classified as a Terrorist by the US before Trump was elected, so he was eligible for removal. Stop trying to pretend he was just a diplomat.

Soleimani had diplomatic immunity, and he was actively trying to reduce tensions between his country and Saudi Arabia at Trump's request
:

"...the Prime Minister of Iraq, Adil Abdul-Mahdi, said in disbelief and awe: 'Trump asked me to mediate with Iran ā€“ and then he kills my invitee.'

"Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi has certainly more credibility than Trump or any of his cronies, foremost US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, who not too long ago told RT: '[When] I was the CIA director, we lied, we cheated, we stole. We had entire training courses. It reminds you of the glory of the American experiment.'"

"General Soleimani was picked up at Bagdad airport by Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the Iraqi military commander and leader of the Peopleā€™s Mobilization Forces.

"They drove off in a SUV, when US-drone missiles hit and pulverized them, along with 10 other high-ranking military from both countries.

"General Soleimani, who was much more than a general, he was also a great diplomat, was asked by PM Abdul-Mahdi on behalf of Trump to come to Bagdad to be part of a mediation process that Trump asked PM Abdul-Mahdi to lead, to ease tensions between Iran and Saudi Arabia, as well as between the US and Iran."

They were all made by democrats.

:

They were all made by democrats.

Actually, no, they weren't. There aren't any "Democrats" in Iraq. There are only Sunni's and Shia. Those statements were made by Sunni's, who are our allies.

It was the Iraqi PM that made those statements. This is what happens when you get all your news from the radio, social media, and corporate news sources.

Here is the straight translation, right from Iraq the night it happened (translator Mustafa Salim);

Iraqi PM reveals Soleimani was on peace mission when assassinated, exploding Trumpā€™s lie of ā€˜imminent attacksā€™
Iraqi PM reveals Soleimani was on peace mission when assassinated, exploding Trumpā€™s lie of ā€˜imminent attacksā€™
The Trump administration claimed Iranian general Qasem Soleimani was planning ā€œimminent attacksā€ on US interests when it assassinated him. That lie was just destroyed, but not before countless corporate media outlets transmitted it to the public.
By Max Blumenthal

Mustafa Salimā€ @Mustafa_salimb Jan 5

ā€œI received a phone call from @realDonaldTrump when the embassy protests ended thanking the government efforts and asked Iraq to play the mediator's role between US and Iranā€ Iraqi PM said.

61 replies 1,355 retweets 1,872 likes

ā€œBut at the same time American helicopters and drones were flying without the approval of Iraq, and we refused the request of bringing more soldiers to US embassy and basesā€ iraqi PM said.

33 replies 966 retweets 1,808 likes

Mustafa Salimā€ @Mustafa_salimb

ā€œI was supposed to meet Soleimani at the morning the day he was killed, he came to deliver me a message from Iran responding to the message we delivered from Saudi to Iranā€ Iraqi PM said."

The message line is very long . . . . go read it if you are interested. I am sure you're not. You like War Propaganda and lies it seems.

Maybe you should find some other country more to your liking
Better to change this country into what it will be.
DhQubwPVMAARspu.jpg

Let America Be America Again by Langston Hughes - Poems | poets.org

Poor Georgie!

Get back to US when our ā€œtop Generalā€ has murdered 600 Iranians, stormed the Iranian embassy. TIA.

Hmmm..... you're not well versed on recent US history, are you?
Guess not. Which embassies have we stormed?

Ahhh ... one of those! How man countries have we attacked? How many drone bombings? How many "targeted killings"? How many undeclared wars?

But go ahead, ostrich up. Hide behind the orange turd and pretend you're not completely, cowardly, full of shit.

:

ll made up after the fact by democrats.
Did you believe the "weapons of mass destruction" fable too?

The Smoking Gun in the Soleimani Assassination

"Moreover, the entire narrative of the Trump administration was undermined by Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdelmahdi, who told Parliament on Jan. 5 when he asked its members to kick out the US military, that he had personally invited Soleimani to Baghdad as part of a back-channel set of negotiations between Saudi Arabia and Iran aimed at cooling down tensions between the two.

"Soleimani did not sneak into Iraq on a covert mission.

"He flew on a commercial jet and went through passport control with his diplomatic passport."

I am NOT saying the environment does not need protecting or that climate change does not exist. What I am saying?

It is not dependent on our use of oil. International elites are more concerned with the international reserve currency than the health of the planet. All corporate news is, at it's heart, PROPAGANDA. You should know this by now. seven stats on climate change
I suggest we move this to your link?

Actually, no, they weren't. There aren't any "Democrats" in Iraq. There are only Sunni's and Shia. Those statements were made by Sunni's, who are our allies.

It was the Iraqi PM that made those statements. This is what happens when you get all your news from the radio, social media, and corporate news sources.
When did Sunnis become "our allies" in Iraq?

Adil Abdul-Mahdi - Wikipedia

"Abdul-Mahdi is a former member of the powerful Shi'a party the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council, or SIIC.[2] Long based in neighboring Iran, the group opposed a United States administration while holding close ties with the other, U.S.-backed, groups that opposed Saddam Hussein, including the Kurds and the Iraqi National Congress.

"Mahdi was born in Baghdad in 1942, the son of a Shiite cleric who was a minister in Iraq's monarchy. He attended high school at Baghdad College, an elite American Jesuit secondary school."

When did Sunnis become "our allies" in Iraq?

Adil Abdul-Mahdi - Wikipedia

"Abdul-Mahdi is a former member of the powerful Shi'a party the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council, or SIIC.[2] Long based in neighboring Iran, the group opposed a United States administration while holding close ties with the other, U.S.-backed, groups that opposed Saddam Hussein, including the Kurds and the Iraqi National Congress.

"Mahdi was born in Baghdad in 1942, the son of a Shiite cleric who was a minister in Iraq's monarchy. He attended high school at Baghdad College, an elite American Jesuit secondary school."

Thanks. I did not know.

I should have known. I forgot that they are now practicing a parlimentary Democracy and that the majority of Iraq is Shia.

Duh.

Hell, America really screwed up it's chance for peace to be brokered between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

I should expect that the majority of the Iraqis want our troops out of Iraq now.

us-attacks-iran-by-bombing-iraq-iran-attacks-the-us-by-bombing-iraq-not-happy-about-it.jpg

:71:

Hell, America really screwed up it's chance for peace to be brokered between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

I should expect that the majority of the Iraqis want our troops out of Iraq now.
I believe you're right about a majority of Iraqis wanting an end to US and Iranian influence in their domestic affairs.

Unfortunately, many US elites appear to believe ending America's world-wide military presence would also terminate the dollar's status as a global reserve currency?

How the US Wages War to Prop up the Dollar | Ryan McMaken

"The (Suleimani) assassination was intended to escalate Americaā€™s presence in Iraq to keep control of the regionā€™s oil reserves, and to back Saudi Arabiaā€™s Wahabi troops (Isis, Al Quaeda in Iraq, Al Nusra and other divisions of what are actually Americaā€™s foreign legion) to support U.S. control of Near Eastern oil as a buttress of the U.S. dollar.

"That remains the key to understanding this policy, and why it is in the process of escalating, not dying down..."

"An important piece of this strategy has been a continued alliance with Saudi Arabia.

"Saudi Arabia maintains the world's largest capacity for oil production, and it was the largest single producer of crude for most of the period from the mid-1970s to 2018, when the US surpassed both Saudi Arabia and Russia.

"But Saudi Arabia remains under the US thumb

"what Saudi Arabia does not save in dollarized assets with its oil-export earnings is spent on buying hundreds of billion of dollars of U.S. arms exports.

"This locks them into dependence on U.S. supply [of] replacement parts and repairs, and enables the United States to turn off Saudi military hardware at any point of time, in the event that the Saudis may try to act independently of U.S. foreign policy.

"So maintaining the dollar as the worldā€™s reserve currency became a mainstay of U.S. military spending.

"Foreign countries do not have to pay the Pentagon directly for this spending. They simply finance the U.S. Treasury and U.S. banking system."

New Topics

Forum List

Back