Three Shootings In Three States, All On One Tragic Day

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
Is it the heat?

Sadly yesterday three different shootings took place across the country, killing over a dozen people collectively, and injuring many more. Shots were fired at a house party in central Florida, a rollerskating rink in Texas and a car show in Seattle. The violence is heartbreaking but doesn't seem to have an end in sight. Check out the stories.

APOPKA, Fla. — A suspect fired several shots from a handgun after fighting erupted among teenagers at a birthday party at a central Florida home, leaving nine people wounded, authorities said Sunday.

WASHINGTON — A gunman killed five people during a birthday party at a roller skating rink in Texas before turning the gun on himself, police said.

SEATTLE (AP) — Gunfire rang out during a car show at a suburban Seattle parking lot, wounding 12 people as fearful crowd members and merchants took cover or fled the chaotic scene.

Three Shootings In Three States, All On One Tragic Day (PHOTOS) | Global Grind

One can only wonder if things would have been different in each of these cases if someone with the will, training, and license to carry had been present.

Maybe the heat, I wonder what else these storys might have in common?

One can only wonder if things would have been different in each of these cases if someone with the will, training, and license to carry had been present.

I'm that guy........................................ Thanks for thinking of me.
I've been licensed for over 20 years....I'm also an NRA pistol instructor.

Blues

Last edited:

Forum List

Back