Three quick examples of Trump's hypocrisy

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Let me first say that I truly "like" Trump.....He will be able to maim/severely injure the GOP much more effectively than ANY democrat could ever do...That said, reconcile these 3 Trump stances:

1. "I want Obama' birth certificate, his college transcripts, Hillary's speeches to WS.......BUT, I will not release my tax returns"............

2. "I'm all for the policy of having guns in schools.................BUT, I will not allow guns at my rallies or at my resorts."

3. "I happen to be the greatest businessman that ever walked the planet and attended the best business school in this country.......trust me on this.......BUT, yes, I have had to declare bankruptcy 4 times to avoid my creditors."

Trumps Taxes are no ones business but Trumps and the 'irs' .--------- guns at his rallies , the rules are probably made by the organization that owns , controls the property that the event is held at . Guns at Trump golf course and hotels . I think that you can carry concealed , maybe unconcealed at Trump properties . Course , its his Private property so he can do as he likes with gun policy I suppose . AND , Bankruptcy is a LEGAL part of the big business life and a way of doing LEGAL things Nat .

• Banned
Trumps Taxes are no ones business but Trumps and the 'irs' .--------- guns at his rallies , the rules are probably made by the organization that owns , controls the property that the event is held at . Guns at Trump golf course and hotels . I think that you can carry concealed , maybe unconcealed at Trump properties . Course , its his Private property so he can do as he likes with gun policy I suppose . AND , Bankruptcy is a LEGAL part of the big business life and a way of doing LEGAL things Nat .

Well MorePiss....you seem like one of those right wingers who likes to walk around while firmly grasping your ankles with your hands...

Well MorePiss....you seem like one of those right wingers who likes to walk around while firmly grasping your ankles with your hands...
---------------- so , nothing to say ehh Nat ??

• Banned
Trumps Taxes are no ones business but Trumps and the 'irs' .--

You know "what's funny"???? What funny is the fact that someone who is running on basically the one mantra that he is the"wisest business man who ever inhabited the planet"..........REFUSES to show his tax returns that could prove how a "wise businessman " has earned his millions.

You know "what's funny"???? What funny is the fact that someone who is running on basically the one mantra that he is the"wisest business man who ever inhabited the planet"..........REFUSES to show his tax returns that could prove how a "wise businessman " has earned his millions.
----------------------------- you know what , I don't care how TRUMP makes his billions . I just want to see him as President to slap down the gop , the elites , the dems , the immigration encouragers , the muslims , the fureigners and all the rest that don't think America First like I think Nat .

and if Trump runs this country further into the ground its ok with me just so he goes after you libs first Nat !!

and the TRUMP has earned BILLIONS rather than 'millions' . And like I said , TRUMPS tax records are no ones business but HIS and the 'irs' Nat !!

----------------------------- you know what , I don't care how TRUMP makes his billions . I just want to see him as President to slap down the gop , the elites , the dems , the immigration encouragers , the muslims , the fureigners and all the rest that don't think America First like I think Nat .

Well, my friend, you should know that the slogan "America First" is just a feel-good but empty and inane mantra to make folks like yourself feel all patriotic inside.....Note that Mussolini coined the slogan in the early 1930s, "I will make Italy great again"....

You're angry (if not downright hateful) against virtually everybody and you cling to Trump as if he was the one to appease your anger.....He won't.

Well, my friend, you should know that the slogan "America First" is just a feel-good but empty and inane mantra to make folks like yourself feel all patriotic inside.....Note that Mussolini coined the slogan in the early 1930s, "I will make Italy great again"....

You're angry (if not downright hateful) against virtually everybody and you cling to Trump as if he was the one to appease your anger.....He won't.
------------------------ we will see what happens if the Trump is elected . Look at Trumps advisers like Senator Jeff Sessions , look at his 'supreme court' possible picks . If you wanna see hate watch mrobama at one of his last rallies 4 years ago where he told his hip hopping millennial supporters to vote for him , vote for him , vote for REVENGE is what the mrobama told his supporters Nat !!

watch mrobama at one of his last rallies 4 years ago where he told his hip hopping millennial supporters to vote for him , vote for him , vote for REVENGE is what the mrobama told his supporters Nat !!

What???? Obama was calling for "revenge" in 2012??? revenge against whom? He had already served one full term.....I have no idea why your hate filled mind gets these assertions.

voting is the best revenge for millennials , pajama boys , mammones , mamas boys and those 26 year old adults on Daddies insurance and living in their parents basements and skateboarding to 'starbucks' Nat !! --- ---

and just because 'mussolini' makes a statement using a common thought about making Italy great that means that no one can say America First or make America great again . Free country with free speech , Trump can say whatever he likes Nat !!

Let me first say that I truly "like" Trump.....He will be able to maim/severely injure the GOP much more effectively than ANY democrat could ever do...That said, reconcile these 3 Trump stances:

1. "I want Obama' birth certificate, his college transcripts, Hillary's speeches to WS.......BUT, I will not release my tax returns"............

2. "I'm all for the policy of having guns in schools.................BUT, I will not allow guns at my rallies or at my resorts."

3. "I happen to be the greatest businessman that ever walked the planet and attended the best business school in this country.......trust me on this.......BUT, yes, I have had to declare bankruptcy 4 times to avoid my creditors."

it seems after fifteen irs audits, if there were a problem, he wouldn't run. and obama is hiding something from us in/about his past.

local laws are different, it should be left to the states.

Category:Companies that have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

and the media, which he already has.

Forum List

Back