Three North Carolina Democrats admit voter fraud

VoterfraudNC.jpg

If you had a dollar for every time Obama has said "I Will Not Tolerate Any Voter Fraud !!" on live Television, how much money will you have?

Three votes?

Oh my god......Republicans are right.....this is evidence of widespread voter fraud

But dean and Chris and TM say it NEVER happens. Are you calling them liars?

This is getting scary....

No wonder Republicans want to block black people from voting. This is almost as big as all those Black Panthers blocking the polls

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwng4omanI&feature=related]CNN-Philly Man says he is voted a couple of times - YouTube[/ame]

tell me if i am correct, aren't blacks around 10% of the demographics of Ohio and Pennsylvania? Obama still hovers around 35-38% approval in those states. Guess we can give them to Romney/and/or Cain. They better not even attempt a voter fraud scam in either state. Their Governors wont tolerate it!

Three votes?

Oh my god......Republicans are right.....this is evidence of widespread voter fraud

Widespread or not, it happens. I've seen plenty of local elections that have been won by just a couple of votes. If Candidate A won by two votes over Candidate B and all of a sudden it becomes known three people voted fraudulently, I'll bet every voter in that election would be pretty upset about it.

There is no legitimate argument against opposing proof of identification to vote. It's simple common sense.

Last edited:
Voter Fraud | North Carolina | Voter ID Laws | The Daily Caller
Three Wake County, North Carolina, Democrats have admitted to voter fraud charges, according to local news reports.

Kierra Fontae Leache, Shelia Romona Hodges and Brandon Earl Mclean each admitted to casting two ballots in recent elections. Local reports indicate all three voted for President Barack Obama twice in 2008.

According to ABC News Channel 11 in Raleigh-Durham, authorities have placed the three on $10,000 bonds.

The North Carolina Republican Party says this kind of fraudulent voter behavior is why the state needs a voter ID law. In July, Democratic Gov. Beverly Perdue vetoed state Republicans’ latest attempt at instituting such a law, calling it an “obstacle” to constitutional principles. (RELATED: Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud)

but...but... Chris, TM, Rdean and the other libtards said this NEVER happens! Were they..... lying???

Republicans don't commit voter fraud?

Democrat admits role in voter fraud case - Times Union

Former Troy City Clerk William A. McInerney pleaded guilty Friday to a charge that he signed a voter's signature to a Working Families Party absentee primary ballot in 2009 to steer the vote to his Democratic Party candidates.
No Democratic officials were in court to support McInerney.
I'm sensing a pattern here....

I remember this case. I had friends working on that election.

That makes sense
:eusa_whistle:

Enjoy, Chris, Dean and TM (the three stooges of USMB)...
The Las Vegas Badger: More Democratic Voter Fraud
On Friday, 2 Democrats were indicted for voter fraud in Troy, New york.
From the Troy Record: After being brought into a Rensselaer County courtroom in handcuffs, Councilman Michael LoPorto and Democratic Election Commissioner Edward McDonough pleaded not guilty Friday to a combined 116 felony counts alleging they falsified dozens of absentee votes.The men were released on their own recognizance after being arraigned on an indictment handed up Friday morning. It charges McDonough, 47, with 38 counts of second-degree forgery and 36 counts of second-degree possession of a forged instrument; LoPorto, 58, faces 13 second-degree forgery counts and 29 counts of second-degree possession of a forged instrument.The Democrats had been the targets of a grand jury investigation that began in early December.
yeah... voter fraud NEVER happens....

Nobody says voter fraud never happens.

Voter fraud by impersonation - The only type of voter fraud addressed by proposed ID laws - Is virtually nonexistent.

These are serious charges, and I hope that if the defendants are convicted they face serious sentences. That being said:

-- These were ballots allegedly cast in the Working Families Party primary (for a city council election, it appears, though the article doesn't say) and the article doesn't indicate that the outcome was affected. So a third-party local primary was almost corrupted.

-- Voter ID laws at polling places would not have prevented this alleged fraud, since it occurred with absentee ballots.

Voter fraud occurs sometimes, and it is a serious matter when it occurs. But one shouldn't exaggerate its effects.

Three votes?

But dean and Chris and TM say it NEVER happens. Are you calling them liars?

This is getting scary....

No wonder Republicans want to block black people from voting. This is almost as big as all those Black Panthers blocking the polls

I can prove your last sentence.

Can you prove the previous one?

I'll wait.....
:eusa_hand:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. NOTHING but fear mongering for the dupes- but the worst, most partisan Supreme Court and brother Jeb's Fla. got W in, a CATASTROPHE.
And there are 12 absentee ballots in Erie County, (Buffalo) filled in before sent out, for the Pub candidate for County Exec- More DUMB stuff by morons...Yesterday.
Dems just don't have a propaganda arm actively scaring ignorant people with the big spin , except truth squads fighting big money Pubcrappe...

Last edited:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. NOTHING but fear mongering for the dupes- but the worst, most partisan Supreme Court and brother Jeb's Fla. got W in, a CATASTROPHE.
And there are 12 absentee ballots in Erie County, (Buffalo) filled in before sent out, for the Pub candidate for County Exec- More DUMB stuff by morons...Yesterday.
Dems just don't have a propaganda arm actively scaring people, except truth squads fighting big money Pubcrappe...

The OP links a story about 116 counts plus other case and you bring 12 to the table without links???
:cuckoo:

Dems just don't have a propaganda arm actively scaring people, except truth squads fighting big money Pubcrappe...

The OP links a story about 116 counts plus other case and you bring 12 to the table without links???
:cuckoo:

Oh, alright:
Ballots sent to absentees were marked for Collins - The Buffalo News
4 days ago ... Ballots sent to absentees were marked for Collins ... election fraud since the first
batch of mailed absentee ballots totaled more than 10000 and ...

www.buffalonews.com/city/communities/.../article598244.ece - Cached - SimilarBallots sent to absentees were marked for Collins - The Buffalo News
4 days ago ... The Buffalo News ... Ballots sent to absentees were marked ...

www.buffalonews.com/city/.../article598244.ece?articleId... - Cached - SimilarRunning the County Like Honduras « WNYMedia.net
3 days ago ... Dear Chris Collins and your patronage minions in the Board of Elections: ... You
needn't send the pre-marked ballots to actual people. ... http://www.timesunion.
com/local/article/Exclusive-FBI-probing-Troy-vote-fraud-case-1354039.php ... “
We've been talking to our people in the absentee department, but ...

wnymedia.net/buffalopundit/.../running-the-county-like-honduras/ - Cached - Similar

Which further prooves some stupid irrelevant fraudie bs gets blown out of proportion whilethe real fraud W Booooosh cheats his way in and just about destroys the universe. If everyone voted and had a clue Pubs would get clobbered.

Which further prooves some stupid irrelevant fraudie bs gets blown out of proportion whilethe real fraud W Booooosh cheats his way in and just about destroys the universe. If everyone voted and had a clue Pubs would get clobbered.

Translation:
Stupid irrelevant fraud = Democratic fraud
Evil, racist, relevant fraud = GOP fraud

we know... we know...

you're the biggest political dup on the board. every time you whine like a little bitch, I throw up a little in my mouth.

No, the point is W got in on BULLSHYTTE, while both parties have idiots that get caught doing irrelevant BS, but only Pub dupess get brainwashed into thinking ACORN actually did something, Fox Noise goes on FOREVER about NOTHING, 53% of pub dupes think ACORN STOLE THE ELECTION, or the NBPP were anything but a couple dumbazzes little old ladies ran off.
If they'd done a real recount in FLA, we we would have missed the worst decade in AMERICAN POLITICS- and, please fuck yourself, Pub dupe Foxbot. tyvm

Forum List

Back