Three missing women found alive in Cleveland after 10 years

Think about this, if this guy lived in the middle of nowhere those women would still be his captives. And yes I believe there are many, many more cases like this as we speak people are being held captive and tortured and raped, its sickening.

Very sad you can imagine what it's like in some third world countries! Sex slavery is a booming industry. Young girls and boys are held in cages waiting for sick Johns to violate.

I truly hope there is a heaven and a hell, because the monster that run the sex slave trade deserve enternal damnation!

I am sure its worse in some third world countries because of the lawlessness, but it seems like taking a person and keeping them in your basement really isn't that. Castro was hardly a rocket scientist and he kept these women for 10 years? imagine if he was smart what he could have done?:eek:

I think it is probably less likely in 3rd world countries because people are more aware of and concerned about what people in their neighborhoods/villages are doing. People live in large, extended family groups, not as single, isolated individuals as we do. A single man in a 3rd world country, a non-wealthy man, would not own or live in such a large house by himself. A wealthy single man would have servants. There are a lot of other reasons, but I think this kind of thing is less likely in a 3rd world country than in the prosperous West, because of economics and culture.

Last edited:
Wasn't it in the news that the two brothers were let go and had nothing to do with it?

They are still being held, but they won't be charged with anything arising out of the kidnappings. It's some kind of immigration hold. Puerto Rico is a territory, not a state so they might be here illegally.

Ariel Castro is already claiming he "was born that way" as a sexual predator, and needs help instead of punishment.

Ariel Castro: 2004 letter describe captives - and how he wanted to kill himself | Mail Online

It's a US territory. Anyone born in a US territory is a US citizen, no matter how much it bothers you.

The brothers were held on outstanding bench warrants from unrelated charges.

(I'm glad you don't work for our side.)

Wasn't it in the news that the two brothers were let go and had nothing to do with it?

They are still being held, but they won't be charged with anything arising out of the kidnappings. It's some kind of immigration hold. Puerto Rico is a territory, not a state so they might be here illegally.

Ariel Castro is already claiming he "was born that way" as a sexual predator, and needs help instead of punishment.

Ariel Castro: 2004 letter describe captives - and how he wanted to kill himself | Mail Online

It's a US territory. Anyone born in a US territory is a US citizen, no matter how much it bothers you.

The brothers were held on outstanding bench warrants from unrelated charges.

(I'm glad you don't work for our side.)

@!?

Ariel Castro and his family moved to the US from Puerto Rico when he was 6. He is now 52. His father owned a car dealership in Cleveland. Ariel did not complete high school --left in 10th grade. Taught himself to play the bass and played with local bands and became a school bus driver.

~~~~~~~

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...leveland-abduction-cold-blood-kidnap/2149831/

'None of the abductions were planned'

Last edited:
Escaping is grabbing her 15 minutes??? Are you serious?

Back to the girls...the two have very strong support. But not Michelle. :(

I think the city should be sued and held liable. The 911 tape was enough to show the lack of interest. The guy didn't even stay on the phone with her! And he said he would send a car when one came available even after she told him who she was! WTF??

Escaping has crap to do with it. She's not talking and her memaw ain't going on CNN and Fox and whoever so they can show her making phone calls. And I know it's standard Leftytoon procedure to sue everyone but the city doesn't owe her anything.

Forum List

Back