Three missing women found alive in Cleveland after 10 years

This is going to become heartbreaking. Amanda Berry is being reinvented as a racist. The three brothers were only acting within their culture by selecting their brides. The defense grounds are already being laid.

I feel so sorry for these women, who now have children of their rapes. The liberal press is going to have a field day destroying them.

You are an asshole. You really need to not post disinformation.

Only one woman has a child. Two of the men originally arrested had no involvement at all with the crime. The actual kidnapper, Ariel Castro, was married at the time of the kidnappings.

You have absolutely no clue what "culture" is, lacking it so yourself.

To make things even worse, the man who helped rescue these women is black. I doubt he's prepared to become the kind of race traitor the liberal press is going to make of him.

Katz you're making light of this, but this is a truly horrific story. The facts haven't come out yet, but no doubt it will probably be along the lines of daily raping and beating of these three girls, regularly fed scraps, tied up and locked in cold, dark rooms for over a decade and one of them gets pregnant and has the baby in the house. The baby now 6 years old probably never left the house until she finally escaped!

Horrific in every sense of the world!

The men actually beat the women into miscarriage when they got pregnant. Now, ordinarily, such treatment would be horrific but in today's terms isn't it really nothing more than abortion? If what Kermit Gosnell did to women can be considered medical treatment, why not beating women into miscarriage. If any babies were born, what happened to them? Sold on the baby market?

If these men are immigrants and likely they are, or even the latest heroes of the left, illegal immigrants, you can bet that support will be crawling out of the woodwork for them. Amanda Berry will be recreated as a racist who got mad at her mexican boyfriend.

The mexican american legal defense fund probably already has lawyers lining up to take this case.

God you're stupid. He's Puerto Rican. An American by birth. Just like you.
To go on a messageboard and accuse liberals - or any other political group - of supporting such horrific behavior shows what a sociopath you are.

After a decade of being locked up by Castro, these women are now prisoners in their homes, because of the press.

Not exactly. I know many on this board lack imagination, but if you have some, imagine never leaving a building for 10 years. Never seeing other people or going shopping. Imagine being tortured the way those 3 women were. They'd stay indoors whether the press was there or not.

It's going to take time and a great deal of counseling to get those poor things used to going out and about.

I think if they made it a mandatory sentence to have their genitals cut off as punishment, many of these child abduction and rape crimes will not be committed.

I'm sure the govt. doctors can come up with a pain free device using anesthesia and high tech precision.

I can tell you this, anyone does this to my family member, that's exactly what I will do.

It's not a crime of sex, it's a crime of power, cutting off the genitals is not the answer, that doesn't stop the need for power and control.

Their buttholes still work correct? Hopefully they will get a little jailhouse justice!

I love the liberal myth that sexual gratifacation has nothing to do with rape! Yes it's a control thing, yes it's a power thing and YES it's a sexual gratification thing! I think the third aspect is more of a motivation that liberals want it to be! Cutting off ones gentials substantially LOWERS one's sex drive :eusa_angel: !

The liberal myth that sexual gratification has nothing to do with rape? Ok, what's your source of knowledge? Sounds like some ann coulter with a little rush limbaugh thrown in. You do know that paterno and sandusky were republicans don't you? So does this mean all child molesters are republican?

Wasn't it in the news that the two brothers were let go and had nothing to do with it?

This is going to become heartbreaking. Amanda Berry is being reinvented as a racist. The three brothers were only acting within their culture by selecting their brides. The defense grounds are already being laid.

I feel so sorry for these women, who now have children of their rapes. The liberal press is going to have a field day destroying them.

Get fucked.

I usually respect you, but this comment just takes the cake.

NO ONE on this damned earth is going to defend these scumbags. No one. I won't, and there ain't no other liberal here who will either. No one will claim this was a cultural thing, as you seem to claim. That is bullshit. Those sick freaks kidnapped those women when they were basically children, raped them, and kept them tied up like hogs, and you think someone will defend that?

Screw their lawyers, its the JOB of the lawyer to make up whatever story they can to get them off. 99.99999% of the people on this forum want those bastards to never see the light of day again.

Hard to believe kind of story. It amazes me that none of these women could find a way to escape at some point during the 10 years. I'm hoping that when this goes to trial the judge is not kind to the 3 brothers for committing such a crime.

Ariel Castro beat them severely and kept them chained up much of the time. It's believed that they were usually kept in separate rooms.

Just speculating here, but I guess that he told them if one escaped he'd kill the other women. I also think he had them convinced that he was watching them and the house they were in. His actual residence was just a couple doors up, the cops started searching that house today.

Wasn't it in the news that the two brothers were let go and had nothing to do with it?

Exactly. The victims themselves all said it was Ariel Castro alone.

But...but...all the netsperts on here were sure they did it.

Obviously those kidnapped women have no idea what they were talking about, and we should assume that the brothers knew what was going on as well, because we have a lot of lawyers, police officers and therapists on this forum, didncha know?

I think if they made it a mandatory sentence to have their genitals cut off as punishment, many of these child abduction and rape crimes will not be committed.

I'm sure the govt. doctors can come up with a pain free device using anesthesia and high tech precision.

I can tell you this, anyone does this to my family member, that's exactly what I will do.

It's not a crime of sex, it's a crime of power, cutting off the genitals is not the answer, that doesn't stop the need for power and control.

Their buttholes still work correct? Hopefully they will get a little jailhouse justice!

I love the liberal myth that sexual gratifacation has nothing to do with rape! Yes it's a control thing, yes it's a power thing and YES it's a sexual gratification thing! I think the third aspect is more of a motivation that liberals want it to be! Cutting off ones gentials substantially LOWERS one's sex drive :eusa_angel: !

Yup it's a preference. He was turned on by having control over these women. Pedo' s sexual preference are children just like a heterosexual is attracted to the opposite sex. You can't cure them because as long as they have a sex drive this will be what they crave. I hope he is ass raped every day he's in jail,the monster deserves it.

They are still being held, but they won't be charged with anything arising out of the kidnappings. It's some kind of immigration hold. Puerto Rico is a territory, not a state so they might be here illegally.

Ariel Castro is already claiming he "was born that way" as a sexual predator, and needs help instead of punishment.

Ariel Castro: 2004 letter describe captives - and how he wanted to kill himself | Mail Online

Get fucked.

I usually respect you, but this comment just takes the cake.

NO ONE on this damned earth is going to defend these scumbags. No one. I won't, and there ain't no other liberal here who will either. No one will claim this was a cultural thing, as you seem to claim. That is bullshit. Those sick freaks kidnapped those women when they were basically children, raped them, and kept them tied up like hogs, and you think someone will defend that?

Screw their lawyers, its the JOB of the lawyer to make up whatever story they can to get them off. 99.99999% of the people on this forum want those bastards to never see the light of day again.
Lawyers are not permitted to make up anything to get someone off. Their job is to defend the system and prove our exceptionalism as a country by ensuring that even the least of us receive a fair trial as part of our constitution.

Last edited:

You are an asshole. You really need to not post disinformation.

Only one woman has a child. Two of the men originally arrested had no involvement at all with the crime. The actual kidnapper, Ariel Castro, was married at the time of the kidnappings.

You have absolutely no clue what "culture" is, lacking it so yourself.

It looks like we were both wrong. Castro wasn't married. He had a girlfriend that had three children from him but even that relationship ended before the kidnappings started.

Cleveland suspect Ariel Castro: A troubling portrait emerges - latimes.com

After a decade of being locked up by Castro, these women are now prisoners in their homes, because of the press.

Not exactly. I know many on this board lack imagination, but if you have some, imagine never leaving a building for 10 years. Never seeing other people or going shopping. Imagine being tortured the way those 3 women were. They'd stay indoors whether the press was there or not.

It's going to take time and a great deal of counseling to get those poor things used to going out and about.

Speaking of which, I bought the book "Still Missing" by Chevy Stevens last night, about a woman in counselling after such a sex-slave kidnapping. I don't want to read too much about the actual news event, too terrible, but I want to understand the whole issue better.

It's interesting the woman with the living child was the one to finally be able to get them all free: that's the theme of the novel "Room," too, that mothers will do what it takes, if they possibly can, to save their children.

Katz would have run to put the woman back in the house and claim his reward, I would imagine.

That is just how sick emotionally is our Katzndogz.

Katz is a WOMAN, you stupid shit.

How do you know that?

I think Katzndogz is a man: use of language, aggression, topics generally.

That's because you are a really stupid bigot. You like to pigeonhole people based on your own perceptions.

I am a woman. Get used to it.

Forum List

Back