Three main times when a government should NOT cut taxes

So tell us, oh wise one, when should the government cut spending?

Even a nitwit like you can figure it out......

Rv5UHrNsvcucvflDwwz_pqEjjHnbQeE_HoAgEM44mGOwutlLCyMopUBTlKW_j1krJ775qI5DGZLYlEB8z7I3mD5BllP27Iq4URRWPE-vV3hfqv4wYgLtmDm3D_Z_hAlEMc-s1yA
Why bother with facts amongst a crowd who idolizes a former game show host that takes his daily briefings from Fox-n-Friends?

ROFL! Spoken like a tool who gets his marching orders from Joe Scarborough, Chris Cumeo and George Soros.
I don’t watch msnbc or fox. I watch George stephanopolis

Why bother with facts amongst a crowd who idolizes a former game show host that takes his daily briefings from Fox-n-Friends?

If you can, watch on Netflix "Dirty Money" (episode 6) about of "beloved" Donald.....

What a fucking crook, charlatan, liar who take advantage of everyone...like a deadly contamination.

Rv5UHrNsvcucvflDwwz_pqEjjHnbQeE_HoAgEM44mGOwutlLCyMopUBTlKW_j1krJ775qI5DGZLYlEB8z7I3mD5BllP27Iq4URRWPE-vV3hfqv4wYgLtmDm3D_Z_hAlEMc-s1yA

ROFL! Spoken like a tool who gets his marching orders from Joe Scarborough, Chris Cumeo and George Soros.
ROFLLLLL Spoken like ACTUAL tool (dull one mind ya) :D

"Spoken like actual [sic] tool?" There should also be a comma after "dull one."

You're a real rocket scientist, aren't you, Einstein?

I don’t watch msnbc or fox. I watch George stephanopolis

Even worse. Stephenufulugous is a Clintoon stooge.

If you can, watch on Netflix "Dirty Money" (episode 6) about of "beloved" Donald.....

What a fucking crook, charlatan, liar who take advantage of everyone...like a deadly contamination.
Of course, it's a completely objective report. Nothing slanted or biased, right?

You didn't tell us what needs to be cut. I want your opinion. I already know my opinion, dumbass. I would cut 90% of that, including Social Security and Medicare.

Why does your chart lump Homeland Security in with Defense? When has that ever been done? Is the TSA a Defense Dept operation? We know the reason. It's so you could pump up the number to make it seem unreasonable.

I would also love to see a middle class tax break and a tax hike on business. You would see companies would still hire more workers to keep up with demand because consumers would spend that tax break

PRECISELY.........Give thousands back to middle class families, and they refurbish their kitchen, or buy a car, or go on vacation, etc.

Give millions to corporations, and they buy back their own stocks, give huge raises to their CEOS, or use the money to automate hundreds of workers.
I don’t blame the rich or republicans. I blame the people who either don’t vote or vote republican. So it’s “our” own fault. It sucks living in a country of fools. I got lucky. I grew up and went to school when things were affordable. But slowly I saw pay stagnate, pensions disappear, we had to start chipping in more for medical. Remember $5 co pay? God things were great when I grew up.

Oh yea and like 7% interest on your savings account. That’s gone too.

Cuts to social security and Medicare have already happened.

Add all these things up and the middle class is worse off than my dads generation. Most people working today can’t afford to retire at 65 and they aren’t saving. But these people either don’t vote or vote for trump. They don’t deserve the American dream. Bad citizens

And the rich have never been richer. The rich love trump

How are Trump or the Republicans responsible for any of the things you whine about? One thing we know is that a vast flood of low wage labor from third world countries is responsible for stagnating wages, and you can give the Dims credit for that.

No one likes to pay taxes, and no one should dispute the good results that paying taxes yields for us as individuals and for our society.

Yet, there are THREE times when taxes should not be cut.....

First, you don't cut taxes when engaged in 2 costly, unpaid for wars

Second, you don't cut taxes when spending is not also cut, forcing humongous borrowing .....and

Third, you don't cut taxes when the economy is flourishing, unemployment is very low, and businesses are thriving.

Trump's policies have broken ALL three of these tenets......and, as economists will readily tell you, "overheated" our economy and will cause higher government debt and drive our markets downward .

Those are not tenets. Those are merely the opinion of a poorly informed poster.

Taxes should never be cut unless spending cuts match the tax cuts.

Here's the right-wing problem with this argument:

What the left-wing does routinely, is they jack up taxes, and then jack up spending by MORE than the taxes.

If they increased taxes, without increasing spending, so that we could actually pay down the debt.... Or even stop increasing the debt.... then I would agree with you.

But they never do that, do they?

Instead they jack up spending, by more money than even their jacked up taxes collect, and meanwhile the tax paying public gets nothing from it, but less money and more burdensome taxes.

You accomplish nothing with your increased taxes, but more debt, and more burden on the public, and then magically when we try and cut taxes, you complain that we can't because of the debt and deficits.

Well if you can't cut the deficit and national debt when you jack up taxes on us, then why should we give a crap when you complain at our tax cuts because of debt and deficits?

Here's the facts.....
You cut your 2/3rds or more of the Federal budget that is unconstitutional entitlement spending..... whether we cut taxes or not.... and we won't have a problem with deficits or debt.

You don't cut that 2/3rds of the federal budget that is unconstitutional entitlement spending.... whether we cut taxes or not... and we will have problems with deficits and debt.

So since it doesn't matter where the taxes are, given the fact the unconstitutional social welfare system is bankrupting the country..... then I don't care about your objection to lower taxes. As far as I'm concerned, I want to keep as much of MY MONEY, NOT YOURS, out of government hands as possible.
You don't like the too bad.

Oh, and by the way, if you doubt that higher taxes won't fix every budget problem.... just look at Greece.

"the corporate tax rate is 26%, the personal income tax rate is 46%, the sales tax — or value-added tax — is 23%, and the social security tax is 42.01%."

The country went broke, when taxes drastically higher than here in the US.
The idea that more taxes means money for government everything, is crazy. We had much higher tax rates in history, and we didn't have rivers of money to pay for everything we wanted then, or now.

No one likes to pay taxes, and no one should dispute the good results that paying taxes yields for us as individuals and for our society.

Second, you don't cut taxes when spending is not also cut, forcing humongous borrowing .....and

Third, you don't cut taxes when the economy is flourishing, unemployment is very low, and businesses are thriving.

Trump's policies have broken ALL three of these tenets......and, as economists will readily tell you, "overheated" our economy and will cause higher government debt and drive our markets downward .

Every time they cut taxes.

Here's the right-wing problem with this argument:

What the left-wing does routinely, is they jack up taxes, and then jack up spending by MORE than the taxes.

Name 5 times the Democrats have done that.
Democrats have demanded and gotten increased spending every year since 1925.

See all the tax increases in this chart? Democrats are responsible for every last one. And that's just income taxes. There are literally thousands of other taxes, like excise taxes, that Democrats have increased. Obame created about a dozen new taxes to fund his ACA boondoggle.

iu

Every time they cut taxes.

Aside from the Defence Dept., name one spending increase that you have ever opposed.

So how was the beach in Idaho in February?
I’m in San Diego and your reading comprehension sucks. I’ll start responding to you in the form of a dumbed down picture book like Mango Mussolini takes his daily briefings :)

So how was the beach in Idaho in February?
I’m in San Diego and your reading comprehension sucks. I’ll start responding to you in the form of a dumbed down picture book like Mango Mussolini takes his daily briefings :)

You're the imbecile who thinks "The Apprentice" is a game show.

You didn't tell us what needs to be cut. I want your opinion. I already know my opinion, dumbass. I would cut 90% of that, including Social Security and Medicare.

Why does your chart lump Homeland Security in with Defense? When has that ever been done? Is the TSA a Defense Dept operation? We know the reason. It's so you could pump up the number to make it seem unreasonable.
What about all the money we put in to social security?

I would stop putting it in.

I would also love to see a middle class tax break and a tax hike on business. You would see companies would still hire more workers to keep up with demand because consumers would spend that tax break

PRECISELY.........Give thousands back to middle class families, and they refurbish their kitchen, or buy a car, or go on vacation, etc.

Give millions to corporations, and they buy back their own stocks, give huge raises to their CEOS, or use the money to automate hundreds of workers.
I don’t blame the rich or republicans. I blame the people who either don’t vote or vote republican. So it’s “our” own fault. It sucks living in a country of fools. I got lucky. I grew up and went to school when things were affordable. But slowly I saw pay stagnate, pensions disappear, we had to start chipping in more for medical. Remember $5 co pay? God things were great when I grew up.

Add all these things up and the middle class is worse off than my dads generation. Most people working today can’t afford to retire at 65 and they aren’t saving. But these people either don’t vote or vote for trump. They don’t deserve the American dream. Bad citizens

How are Trump or the Republicans responsible for any of the things you whine about? One thing we know is that a vast flood of low wage labor from third world countries is responsible for stagnating wages, and you can give the Dims credit for that.
Started on Reagan’s watch.

And I can show you on gws watch work raids stopped. And the gop invented and all signed nafta

I would stop putting it in.
What about the money I put in? I want it back with interest

Started on Reagan’s watch.

And I can show you on gws watch work raids stopped. And the gop invented and all signed nafta

Only because the Dims pulled the wool over Reagans eyes and made a promise they never intended to keep. That's how we know you can never ever trust a Dim. Get the goods up front.

Forum List

Back