Three main times when a government should NOT cut taxes

No one likes to pay taxes, and no one should dispute the good results that paying taxes yields for us as individuals and for our society.

Yet, there are THREE times when taxes should not be cut.....

First, you don't cut taxes when engaged in 2 costly, unpaid for wars

Second, you don't cut taxes when spending is not also cut, forcing humongous borrowing .....and

Third, you don't cut taxes when the economy is flourishing, unemployment is very low, and businesses are thriving.

Trump's policies have broken ALL three of these tenets......and, as economists will readily tell you, "overheated" our economy and will cause higher government debt and drive our markets downward .
I will be impressed when we finally elect a president who is serious about paying down the debt.

In good times.

Remember republicans pretended the economy was a mess in 2016? No it wasn’t. Corporations didn’t need any help.

I would also love to see a middle class tax break and a tax hike on business. You would see companies would still hire more workers to keep up with demand because consumers would spend that tax break

Best thing for business was when gas went from $4 to $2 a gallon

Of course it is ...damn do you even know what the definition means?

in·fra·struc·ture
ˈinfrəˌstrək(t)SHər/
noun
  1. the basic physical and organizational structures and facilities (e.g., buildings, roads, and power supplies) needed for the operation of a society or enterprise.
Got it- A stupid wall is either a building, road or power supply. Who knew?

Of course it is, it keeps barbians from trespassing .
Another swing & miss by my furry friend!

Infrastructure would be roads, bridges, electrical grids, quality fresh water delivery, sewage systems, airports, alternative energy, subways, rail systems (bad obviously) & other public transportation issues.

Trump’s stupid wall is unrelated to any of those things.

It’s an ego trip by a very insecure and xenophobic game show host which accomplishes nothing.

B.S. infrastructure is about about building something to improve the quality of life.
Q: What horrible thing has an illegal from Mexico ever done to you?
A: Likely Nothing

A nice Mexican Lady in San Diego who spoke very little English and is likely undocumented doing a job no US citizen would do, just made up by room beautifully. Extra coffee, extra towels and she did the dishes in my kitchenette.

I tipped her - which makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up —Amiright? :D

Wow, she did the job she gets paid to do; what an amazing lady!

Infrastructure would be roads, bridges, electrical grids, quality fresh water delivery, sewage systems, airports, alternative energy, subways, rail systems (bad obviously) & other public transportation issues.

It’s an ego trip by a very insecure and xenophobic game show host which accomplishes nothing.

B.S. infrastructure is about about building something to improve the quality of life.

A nice Mexican Lady in San Diego who spoke very little English and is likely undocumented doing a job no US citizen would do, just made up by room beautifully. Extra coffee, extra towels and she did the dishes in my kitchenette.

I tipped her - which makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up —Amiright? :D

1. Lower wages ...I want to make $20 bucks an hour picking apples ( a nice easy job)

2. Paying for their ER baby's

3. Paying for them being thrown in jail....ect..ect...

1. You wouldn’t pick an apple unless you were starving and $20 an hour would put an apple farmer out of business

2. You don’t wanna pay for ER babies but would love to outlaw abortion

3. You support Beauregard Sessions’ new “War on Drugs” including on weed in opposition to your former lover: State’s Rights. Which also means you support spending billions to build new jails.

Conclusion: You are very confused

1. Lower wages ...I want to make $20 bucks an hour picking apples ( a nice easy job)

1. You wouldn’t pick an apple unless you were starving and $20 an hour would1 put an apple farmer out of business

3. You support Beauregard Sessions’ new “War on Drugs” including on weed in opposition to your former lover: State’s Rights. Which also means you support spending billions to build new jails.

1. How would it put the Apple farmer out of business tard? It appears truffles are going for $646 bucks per two ounces... supply and demand fruit loop

2. When did I post I want to outlaw abortions? I have always said kill as many liberal baby's as you like through abortion.. and kick out illegals.

3. Of course I support enforcing federal laws I am a patriotic American, not anarchist like you .

white_20truffle_11.jpg

No, she went above & beyond the job she was paid to do .. But you most likely wouldn’t have recognized that, OR tipped her for doing so.

No, she went above & beyond the job she was paid to do .. But you most likely wouldn’t have recognized that, OR tipped her for doing so.

Say what?

Translation~ you only stayed at motel 6 in your life, ya do know some great hotels even have a mini bar, private swimming pool and put mints on your pillow?

1. You wouldn’t pick an apple unless you were starving and $20 an hour would1 put an apple farmer out of business

1. How would it put the Apple farmer out of business tard? It appears truffles are going for $646 bucks per two ounces... supply and demand fruit loop

2. When did I post I want to outlaw abortions? I have always said kill as many liberal baby's as you like through abortion.. and kick out illegals.

3. Of course I support enforcing federal laws I am a patriotic American, not anarchist like you .
1. Very few farmers could afford $20 an hour for anything other than a foreman or crew boss - Trumptard

2. You support the killing of liberal babies? - whadda guy

3. If you support the incarceration of weed sellers & smokers for years, better find another few hundred billion to spend on new prisons.

Clown :rolleyes-41:

No one likes to pay taxes, and no one should dispute the good results that paying taxes yields for us as individuals and for our society.

Yet, there are THREE times when taxes should not be cut.....

First, you don't cut taxes when engaged in 2 costly, unpaid for wars

Second, you don't cut taxes when spending is not also cut, forcing humongous borrowing .....and

Third, you don't cut taxes when the economy is flourishing, unemployment is very low, and businesses are thriving.

Trump's policies have broken ALL three of these tenets......and, as economists will readily tell you, "overheated" our economy and will cause higher government debt and drive our markets downward .

The income tax is unconstitutional. It was never the intention of the founding fathers that we have a central bank or that the people be paid for bartering their labor in exchange for something of value. A progressive income tax and a central bank has always been major planks in the communist agenda.

1. Very few farmers could afford $20 an hour for anything other than a foreman or crew boss - Trumptard

3. If you support the incarceration of weed sellers & smokers for years, better find another few hundred billion to spend on new prisons.

1. Once again get rid of 20 million illegals, supply and demand fruit loop.

2. Why try to spin it? Again show me where I didn't post I support abortion because 50 million liberals are dead since the early 1970s :)

3. We have had those federal laws on the books since the late 1940s what's the problem?

Say what?

Translation~ you only stayed at motel 6 in your life, ya do know some great hotels even have a mini bar, private swimming pool and put mints on your pillow?
I have all those things - and you’re an idiot ;)

Say what?

I have all those things - and you’re an idiot ;)

I doubt it fruit loop because you think some illegal maid at the motel 6 went beyond her job.

2. Why try to spin it? Again show me where I didn't post I support abortion because 50 million liberals are dead since the early 1970s :)

3. We have had those federal laws on the books since the late 1940s what's the problem?

I give up Trumpflake. You’re fucking nuts & I got better stuff to do than debate your pathetic ass - off to the beach! :D

I give up Trumpflake. You’re fucking nuts & I got better stuff to do than debate your pathetic ass - off to the beach! :D

In idaho?

Sure thing sport.

Health insurance should be a work requirement with a twenty dollar an hour minimum wage.

I would also love to see a middle class tax break and a tax hike on business. You would see companies would still hire more workers to keep up with demand because consumers would spend that tax break

PRECISELY.........Give thousands back to middle class families, and they refurbish their kitchen, or buy a car, or go on vacation, etc.

Give millions to corporations, and they buy back their own stocks, give huge raises to their CEOS, or use the money to automate hundreds of workers.

PRECISELY.........Give thousands back to middle class families, and they refurbish their kitchen, or buy a car, or go on vacation, etc.

Give millions to corporations, and they buy back their own stocks, give huge raises to their CEOS, or use the money to automate hundreds of workers.

Give the thousands back of who's money?

The opportunity cost is, state-of-the-art, infrastructure.

Moron...the terms is WHOSE not WHO'S.....

Put that aside to the fact that you're an ignorant putz.........."WHOSE MONEY"???

The $1.4 TRILLION that Trump has had to borrow for this tax scam....

Forum List

Back