Three ice agent shot in northern california

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
THREE ICE AGENT SHOT IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
while serving arrest warrants.

Three ICE agents shot in Northern California while serving warrant - latimes.com
This is the effect of the kind of violence that comes with illegal immigration. Criminal activity. Hard working Illegal Aliens have family members that are involved in gangs, drugs and other criminal activity. If we cracked down on all Illegal Aliens, deported them by attrition, criminals would not have hard working families to use as cover. They have wives and children. If we are going after criminals illegals we are going to separate families. Deport them all and keep them together as families. Deportation back to Mexico is not a death sentence. Million are already self deporting anyway and they are taking their anchor babies with them. They are Mexican citizens also and they already speak the language and know the culture.
These are the hard working Illegal Aliens that live in my neighborhood with the crime and not the neighborhood of Obama and his family and do not attend school with his children.
Obama need to rethink amnesty and listen to the American people and not to Hispanics with family members who are in the country illegally and have nothing to contribute to the economy or society.
Unemployment rate in Mexico is 4.5%, wages are comparable with cost of living. Why do you think so many Americans retire in Mexico?

Last edited:
IF this is the beginning of real drug cartel operations in the US, it might not be so bad in the long run.

An Ice agent in Carson was shot this morning. But, the word is, it was his 14 year old son that did it. So we have no idea why these three agents were shot. Whatever the official story is, we have a 60/40 shot at the official version being a lie.

An Ice agent in Carson was shot this morning. But, the word is, it was his 14 year old son that did it. So we have no idea why these three agents were shot. Whatever the official story is, we have a 60/40 shot at the official version being a lie.

YOU may not have an idea?
Who is reading and writting replies for you?:cuckoo::eek:

Last edited:
IF this is the beginning of real drug cartel operations in the US, it might not be so bad in the long run.

Keep reading Katz, drug cartels are already here and have been here for years.:confused:

DOJ Confirms Mexican Drug Cartels Operating Inside U.S.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2011/12/doj-confirms-mexican-drug-cartels-operating-inside-u-s/

Mexican drug cartels 'operating in the UK, France and Netherlands'

Mexico’s violent drug cartels have reached the streets of Britain, France and the Netherlands, according to US immigration officials, with undercover British agents undergoing training in El Paso to combat the problem.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...erating-in-the-UK-France-and-Netherlands.html

Last edited:

I think its funny when you and Katzndogz fight, I don't know why.:eusa_angel:

That's because I don't fight. I mostly stop paying attention. Liberals like to sucker others into useless back and forth wars that become more and more ridiculous at the pages go by and the bandwidth gets wasted. If someone wants to discuss issues, that I will do, but get into these silly back and forth arguments that no one can possibly win or even so much as gain an advantage, is a waste of time.

The ICE agents that were shot were serving a warrant (if the reports are true), so it could be that the arrestee was shooting back, it was a drug cartel operation or something else all together.

I stopped automatically believing ANYTHING in the media a long time ago.

That's because I don't fight. I mostly stop paying attention. Liberals like to sucker others into useless back and forth wars that become more and more ridiculous at the pages go by and the bandwidth gets wasted. If someone wants to discuss issues, that I will do, but get into these silly back and forth arguments that no one can possibly win or even so much as gain an advantage, is a waste of time.

The ICE agents that were shot were serving a warrant (if the reports are true), so it could be that the arrestee was shooting back, it was a drug cartel operation or something else all together.

I stopped automatically believing ANYTHING in the media a long time ago.

Then stop wasting you time. You still don't get it.
If you cannot stand the heat Katz, get out of the kitchen.:eusa_boohoo:
READ THE LINK. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE.

For one thing, I have known that the drug cartels have been operating in the US for YEARS. I don't need an article to tell me what I already know.

Since these three ICE agents were serving a warrant when they were shot, it does not mean they were assassinated by some cartel. Likely they were shot because the shooter didn't want to be arrested under the warrant.

The United States has been accommodating the cartels as long as the cartels have been active. The cartels kill our law enforcement and our government makes sure they have the weapons to do it. The cartels want to distributre drugs, we give them legal outlets to use to sell. If anything is to be done to stop cartel activity, it has to be as bad, if not worse than it is in mexico. It's not three random agents shot while serving a warrant that will change anything. It's a dozen heads rolling around a barroom floor that it MIGHT take.

Forum List

Back