Three Guesses Why Media Is Pro Obama

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[The first two don't count. Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, Robin Roberts. There must be a systematic fundamental reason why the reproductively disoriented gravitate to the media. After all, statistically they're only supposed to represent one per cent of the population, and you can find practically every one of them at work, working for Obama's re election on ABC, CBS, CNN, and NBC. Oh, Right, then there's Barney Frank and Ed Markey. Forgot them]

"Anderson Cooper is reportedly preparing to marry his long-term boyfriend - and the nuptials could take place as soon as Labor Day.
It comes just weeks after the CNN news anchor spoke publicly about his sexuality for the first time, saying: 'The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be more happy.'

Cooper, 45, is now planning to marry his boyfriend Ben Maisani, whom he has been dating since at least 2009, in New York City later this year, the National Enquirer reported.
'He'd been considering breaking the news [about being gay] since same-sex marriage became legal in the state of New York last summer,' a source told the Enquirer."

Anderson Cooper 'to marry boyfriend Ben Maisani' | Mail Online

Last edited:
[The first two don't count. Rachel Maddow, Ed Schultz, Robin Roberts. There must be a systematic fundamental reason why the reproductively disoriented gravitate to the media. After all, statistically they're only supposed to represent one per cent of the population, and you can find practically every one of them at work, working for Obama's re election on ABC, CBS, CNN, and NBC. Oh, Right, then there's Barney Frank and Ed Markey. Forgot them]

"Anderson Cooper is reportedly preparing to marry his long-term boyfriend - and the nuptials could take place as soon as Labor Day.
It comes just weeks after the CNN news anchor spoke publicly about his sexuality for the first time, saying: 'The fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be more happy.'

Cooper, 45, is now planning to marry his boyfriend Ben Maisani, whom he has been dating since at least 2009, in New York City later this year, the National Enquirer reported.
'He'd been considering breaking the news [about being gay] since same-sex marriage became legal in the state of New York last summer,' a source told the Enquirer."

Anderson Cooper 'to marry boyfriend Ben Maisani' | Mail Online

Because a Large majority of the People who Report, Edit and present the news are Liberals themselves.

do we have a corporate media or not?

Of course they are owned by Cooperation's, but you are implying they are only Motivated by Cooperate mentality, And that is simply not true.

MSNBC is proof positive that Liberals will put Ideology above Ratings.

The Cooperate Bosses are not sitting around telling the Reporters what to Cover, or telling the Editors what to say. The Liberal Reporters and Editors make those decisions, and that is how their Bias gets into the news.

I mean just the other day I saw a so Called Unbiased Reporter say how Great something would be for the Obama re-election campaign as if we are all suppose to know, like he thinks, that Obama being Re-elected is Great for us all. They can not even hide their Bias anymore.

Last edited:
Most are college grads.

The cons where weeded out of news organizations years ago.

Many are pro-gay.

Most never had to live anywhere other than New York a liberal Meccah.

1) Because RW pundits told you so.

2) Because you're a rightwingnut moron.

3) Both 1 and 2

:)

Blame the media

Wow, we finally got to the bottom of it all right here on U.S. Message Boards

Have you considered syndicating yourself?

Forum List

Back