'Three generations all going mad for doughnuts' - Krispy Kreme craze shows no signs of slowing down

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
images (4).jpeg

People queue to buy some Krispy Kreme donuts in their newly opened Blanchardstown store

Dublin’s latest doughnut craze shows no sign of slowing down as droves of people continue to line up at Krispy Kreme’s new store in Blanchardstown.

The American doughnut chain opened its first Irish store last Wednesday and has since become talk of the town with Dubs as well as visitors from further afield stopping by for a treat.

'Three generations all going mad for doughnuts' - Krispy Kreme craze shows no signs of slowing down - Independent.ie

There is a place somewhere here in east Tennessee it its still open that that is that I think could give Krispy Kreme a run for their money. The sad thing is that I do not remember the name of the place. It was about five years ago and I only had one donut because it came from another person's fundraiser box. The only other thing that I remember is that the box was a bright yellow and the writing on top was in red. Anyway, that donut, a glazed one that is, couldn't have been anymore perfect.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There is a place somewhere here in east Tennessee it its still open that that is that I think could give Krispy Kreme a run for their money. The sad thing is that I do not remember the name of the place. It was about five years ago and I only had one donut because it came from another person's fundraiser box. The only other thing that I remember is that the box was a bright yellow and the writing on top was in red. Anyway, that donut, a glazed one that is, couldn't have been anymore perfect.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Is it Seavers Bakery? Their logo colors seem to match your description.

My Site

I love the donuts that look like truck tires. Yum town!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Krispy Kreme is pretty good as far as chains go. But We have a few mon, & pop doughnut shops here in Birmingham that blow them out of the water.

View attachment 220196
People queue to buy some Krispy Kreme donuts in their newly opened Blanchardstown store

Dublin’s latest doughnut craze shows no sign of slowing down as droves of people continue to line up at Krispy Kreme’s new store in Blanchardstown.

The American doughnut chain opened its first Irish store last Wednesday and has since become talk of the town with Dubs as well as visitors from further afield stopping by for a treat.

'Three generations all going mad for doughnuts' - Krispy Kreme craze shows no signs of slowing down - Independent.ie
Nasty stuff.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Is it Seavers Bakery? Their logo colors seem to match your description.

My Site
Thank you for taking the time to help me search! Its possible that may have been the place, but that bakery is out of Kingsport and there is a chance that the place my doughnut came from may be somewhere in Knoxville. I do remember most definitely that the doughnut came from a bright yellow fundraiser box and all of the writing on top of it was in red. This was like five years ago and the place my doughnut came from could have changed their fundraiser box design at some point between now and then, but yeah, after I took that first bite, I was like, "Why is Krispy Kreme getting all of the attention when this company kicks them right in the kiester?" :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back