Three Exculpatory Facts the MSM Continues to Overlook in the Arizona Shootings

I wonder why the righties always use comedians as an example of "uncivil behavior" of the left. Comedians make jokes and are not to be taken seriously. Wait, are the righties saying Palin is the same as a Comedian? Palin, Maher same thing?

Please explain

One – Sarah Palin’s map was nothing out of the ordinary:

When this controversy first broke out last March, I identified two similar maps produced by Democrats, one from the DLC in 2004 and one from the DCCC in 2009. Both maps used bullseyes to target Republicans. Neither map raised any eyebrows at the time on the left or the right.

To date, Fox News (and Sarah Palin herself) have mentioned the existence of these maps, but the MSM has refused to do so. Reports from CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, the Washington Post, the NY Times–all presented stories focused on Palin’s map and failed to place it in context by reporting on the Democratic maps. By doing so (to this moment), the media unfairly singled out Palin and the Tea Party for abuse.

Two – Jared Loughner’s fixation on Rep. Giffords pre-dated the Tea Party and Sarah Palin

By Sunday afternoon it was known via a court filing that Loughner’s fixation on Giffords dated back to 2007. This is well before the Tea Party existed and before anyone in the lower 48 had heard of Sarah Palin. Whatever excuse the press may have had for mentioning Palin and the Tea Party initially, it was no longer justifiable by Sunday afternoon.

And yet the media didn’t let a little thing like metaphysical impossibility stop them from associating Palin with the killings. After all, why should the half-dimensional arrow of time spoil a good controversy? I saw lots of conservative blogs making this point Sunday. Perhaps it was noted by the networks, but if so it was only in passing.

Three – Jared Loughner’s verifiable ideological commitments are on the left

Read all the rest here: Three Exculpatory Facts the MSM Continues to Overlook in the Arizona Shootings Hot Air

Hey liberals! Don't let facts get in the way of a smear!

Keep going full tilt and let everyone know exactly who you are!

I hope you do!

hotair dot com?

:lol:

Oh is Palin playing the victim again? Does a bear shit in the woods?

Say teddy bear instead....

one must not use DANGEROUS sounding words...

I wonder why the righties always use comedians as an example of "uncivil behavior" of the left. Comedians make jokes and are not to be taken seriously. Wait, are the righties saying Palin is the same as a Comedian? Palin, Maher same thing?

Please explain

Maher is a ceeevil leftie.....can't u tell ...?

images

Please explain

The confusion is understandable...

since the Left's policies and leaders are all jokes, people assume they are the same

:eusa_whistle:

One – Sarah Palin’s map was nothing out of the ordinary:

When this controversy first broke out last March, I identified two similar maps produced by Democrats, one from the DLC in 2004 and one from the DCCC in 2009. Both maps used bullseyes to target Republicans. Neither map raised any eyebrows at the time on the left or the right.

To date, Fox News (and Sarah Palin herself) have mentioned the existence of these maps, but the MSM has refused to do so. Reports from CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, the Washington Post, the NY Times–all presented stories focused on Palin’s map and failed to place it in context by reporting on the Democratic maps. By doing so (to this moment), the media unfairly singled out Palin and the Tea Party for abuse.

Two – Jared Loughner’s fixation on Rep. Giffords pre-dated the Tea Party and Sarah Palin

By Sunday afternoon it was known via a court filing that Loughner’s fixation on Giffords dated back to 2007. This is well before the Tea Party existed and before anyone in the lower 48 had heard of Sarah Palin. Whatever excuse the press may have had for mentioning Palin and the Tea Party initially, it was no longer justifiable by Sunday afternoon.

And yet the media didn’t let a little thing like metaphysical impossibility stop them from associating Palin with the killings. After all, why should the half-dimensional arrow of time spoil a good controversy? I saw lots of conservative blogs making this point Sunday. Perhaps it was noted by the networks, but if so it was only in passing.

Three – Jared Loughner’s verifiable ideological commitments are on the left
Read all the rest here: Three Exculpatory Facts the MSM Continues to Overlook in the Arizona Shootings Hot Air

Hey liberals! Don't let facts get in the way of a smear!

Keep going full tilt and let everyone know exactly who you are!

I hope you do!

hotair dot com?

:lol:

Yeah that is funny

Did you hear that the shooter was a "truther" and hated Bush ?

neotrotsky-albums-just-because-picture3151-truther.jpg

Please explain

Oh, because they imagine themselves as Culture Warriors...at war with the very culture they are immersed in (watch Palin and BEck)

Please explain

since the Left's policies and leaders are all jokes, people assume they are the same

Please explain

defense of Limbaugh, BEck, O'Reilly and others is always that they are 'entertainers' :lol::lol::lol:

Please explain

defense of Limbaugh, BEck, O'Reilly and others is always that they are 'entertainers' :lol::lol::lol:

Well they are entertaining. It is refreshing to hear the truth
:eusa_angel:

I know the Left wing has a hard time with these guys
In fact, these last few day have been of the tin foil hat kind for the left

You know claiming that "evil brain waves" coming from conservative talk radio is making the Left's people like the AZ shooter do things

I suggest you join some on the left who have found a way to protect themselves

It seems to help others on the Left; I'm sure it could help you

neotrotsky-albums-just-because-picture3140-hats.jpg

Last edited:
Neotrotsky, you poor pathetic fool

Says the man with clown face

Is that yours or does it represent the Left?

Satire is sometimes lost on the dim-witted

Truth is stranger than fiction sometimes

How is your "tin foil" hat holding up these few days?

Last edited:

:eek:

Nice to see you here...

I always wondered what happened to the kids on the mentally challenged bus after they graduated from Special Classes at the High School. Did you get a handicap tutor for a few college courses too?

Please explain

If that were true you wouldn't use a comedian as a comparative example to Palin. Is Palin the same as Maher or not? Seems like you're trying to equate two things that are not alike. One is a huckster that gets off on meaningless punchlines and being crass and the other is Bill Maher.

:eek:

Nice to see you here...

I always wondered what happened to the kids on the mentally challenged bus after they graduated from Special Classes at the High School. Did you get a handicap tutor for a few college courses too?

A classic of liberal hypocrisy

The guy from the Left thinks using handicapped kids as insults is a good idea. Stereotypes... The party of compassion - yeah right

Don't they teach you anything in "clown school" ?

Of course you might have thought it was a good idea to use a poor kid with Down Syndrome against his mother too?

Try again

Maybe you could use some insult with a minority or something

:doubt:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back