Three egyptian soldiers killed by "Israel"

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
At least three egyptian soldiers were killed by israeli terrorists in airstrike!, another break of peace treaty:
Egypt condemns deaths of three of its soldiers in Israeli raid - latimes.com
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/16/world/middleeast/16sinai.html

get-4-2010-xzidjqpa.jpg

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKHJb8LpgUE]Israel : Series of deadly attacks strikes southern Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Late today, Egypt said two of its security officers were killed along the border, as Israeli forces chased the gunmen.

Before that development, I spoke with Calev Ben-David, Israel bureau chief of Bloomberg News in Jerusalem.

Calev, has it been some time since there's been an attack on Israeli soil against civilians with this kind of loss of life?

CALEV BEN-DAVID, Bloomberg News: Absolutely. I mean, this is the -- with this kind of loss of life, it's been three years, a little more than three years since there was an attack at a religious school here in Jerusalem.

So, this is the most severe attack in that time. And really, even then, it was a lone terrorist. We haven't had this kind -- I can't recall the last time we have had this scope of a terrorist attack.

RAY SUAREZ: As we discussed earlier, there is instability in Egypt. There's also on Israel's northern border instability in Syria. Has there been a rising feeling of threat in Israel because of all the tumult on its borders?

CALEV BEN-DAVID: Yes, there has. And a lot of that is linked to next month's possible declaration of Palestinian statehood by the Palestinians at the United Nations. The Palestinian Authority, which is based in the West Bank today and headed by President Mahmoud Abbas, says it's going to go to the United Nations and declare a Palestinian state.

Israel is warning that could jeopardize the peace process. There is concern in Israel that could lead to widespread demonstrations, both in the West Bank, also at Gaza, and also at some of the borders, for example, what we saw in Syria earlier -- a few -- a couple of months ago, when Palestinian refugees living in Syria and Lebanon stormed the border.

What's Behind Deadly Attacks in Southern Israel? | PBS NewsHour | Aug. 18, 2011 | PBS

this whole thing is just to much. Israel has 7 citizens and a soldier killed, they are beat up for responding, meanwhile, assad uses artillery on Palestinian refuge camps and turkey is flying missions to blow up encampments with civilians present in Iraq ( see collateral damage) and....? wheres the outrage there? Is the UN sending Goldstone et al over there to beat up on them?

this whole thing is just to much. Israel has 7 citizens and a soldier killed, they are beat up for responding, meanwhile, assad uses artillery on Palestinian refuge camps and turkey is flying missions to blow up encampments with civilians present in Iraq ( see collateral damage) and....? wheres the outrage there? Is the UN sending Goldstone et al over there to beat up on them?

Because the U.N are a bunch of Jew haters...They aren't crazy about Americans either:cuckoo:

Why is the mideast the armpit of the world ?

Because it isn't?

You could fool me--that area has been the center of violence and hatred for decades. I'm tired of hearing and paying for their bullshit.

Islam is the religion of peace.:lol:

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Exactly.

Egypt should control it's areas from terrorists.

Ehud Barak says Israel regrets Egypt deaths

Israeli defence minister forced to apologise following last Thursday's cross-border attack in which policemen died.

Israel moved swiftly to contain an escalating crisis with its ally Egypt following Thursday's cross-border attack by militants in which at least three Egyptian policemen were killed. Defence minister Ehud Barak was forced to apologise for the deaths after Egypt said it would withdraw its ambassador to Israel as tensions between the two countries rose sharply.

Ehud Barak says Israel regrets Egypt deaths | World news | guardian.co.uk

Egypt says that excuses are not enough; investigation indicate that israel has got over egyptian borders and killed egyptian soldiers.

israeli flag was burned by demonstrators.
Israeli flag replaced with Egyptian at Cairo embassy -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net

165991735.jpg

Ehud Barak says Israel regrets Egypt deaths

Israeli defence minister forced to apologise following last Thursday's cross-border attack in which policemen died.

Israel moved swiftly to contain an escalating crisis with its ally Egypt following Thursday's cross-border attack by militants in which at least three Egyptian policemen were killed. Defence minister Ehud Barak was forced to apologise for the deaths after Egypt said it would withdraw its ambassador to Israel as tensions between the two countries rose sharply.

Ehud Barak says Israel regrets Egypt deaths | World news | guardian.co.uk

Egypt says that excuses are not enough; investigation indicate that israel has got over egyptian borders and killed egyptian soldiers.

Israeli flag replaced with Egyptian at Cairo embassy -- Puppet Masters -- Sott.net

Islam, the religion of peace.:lol:

Quran 60:4...
We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Go fuck yourself Freewoman, Egypt is going to end up just like Pakistan if its going to allow a Jihadi free for all in the Sinai and bury their heads in the sand.

I love the " " around Israel, any doubt a big fight is coming?

If i was "Israel" i would just silence their enemies once and for all.

To the victor goes the spoils.

the same Egyptian scumbags who shot at refugees from Darfur desperately seeking safe haven.

While, Israel is the only country in the otherwise shithole Middle East that has taken in refugees from Darfur, shown here waving Israeli flags in gratitude and praising Israeli democracy, and Khartoum doesn't even recognize Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGa2_8tgsKw]Darfur Muslim Refugees demonstrating in Israel to support ICC - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back