Three dead, six wounded in shooting at Carson City IHOP

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Very sad , he was some nutter who seemed to target people randomly.

No need to try and make it poltical

Very sad , he was some nutter who seemed to target people randomly.

No need to try and make it poltical

I haven't, are you? I didn't even mention politics, I mentioned the media. Hell I didn't even post this thread in thge political forum, it's in the law forum

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDaraOgzouk]Witnesses To Carson City, Nevada IHOP Shooting - 9/6/11 - YouTube[/ame]

sad day once again

Five of the nine people who were shot Tuesday were members of the National Guard, a spokesperson told CNN affiliate KRNV. Two were killed and the other three are being treated in area hospitals.
Three dead, six wounded in shooting at Carson City IHOP – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Will this shooting become another media circus blaming everybody but the shooter?

Will you use this tragedy to pimp your own political ideology?

Oh wait, you just did.

sad day once again

Five of the nine people who were shot Tuesday were members of the National Guard, a spokesperson told CNN affiliate KRNV. Two were killed and the other three are being treated in area hospitals.
Three dead, six wounded in shooting at Carson City IHOP – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Will this shooting become another media circus blaming everybody but the shooter?

Oh wait, you just did.

When is blaming the shooter political?

sad day once again

Oh wait, you just did.

When is blaming the shooter political?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4e8iAofnrw]Don't piss down my back and tell me its raining - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting that the Mexico born shooter didn't do this at the Mexican market he worked at.

Instead he went to a well known U.S military area and shot uniformed American soldiers.

I will ask you one more time fuck lips when is blaming the shooter for their action political?

"Fuck lips"? Very creative. Is that like "Hot Lips" sluttier sister or something? Didja come up with that on your own?

At any rate, you aren't as clever as you think you are.

\And your two steps behind me fuck lips. This thread was never meant to be political. Are you that stupid that you can't read what I posted? As with history of mass shootings the arguments are always focused on groups and not the shooter.

I will ask you one more time fuck lips when is blaming the shooter for their action political?

"Fuck lips"? Very creative. Is that like "Hot Lips" sluttier sister or something? Didja come up with that on your own?

At any rate, you aren't as clever as you think you are.

\And your two steps behind me fuck lips. This thread was never meant to be political. Are you that stupid that you can't read what I posted? As with history of mass shootings the arguments are always focused on groups and not the shooter.

Just ignore it, Reb. Let them own their own behavior, not yours.

sad day once again

Maybe. Will this shooting be another circus advocating that everyone carry a concealed weapon to shoot down the mentally ill who shoot innocents?

Forum List

Back