Three Dead Cops

Originally posted by Mindwarp
what's your problem biker boy? got bent over your hog 1 too many times so you call yourself pale rider? you should call yourself the impaled rider!!

Oooooooooooo...:eek2: I guess I should be scared too......

Well, now that you're banned, and probably reading this although you can't post anymore, all I can say is BRING IT junior. You'll just have to find out the hard way not to fuck with some people.

Originally posted by OCA
Big D aren't you the one who likes to suck dick? Thats what the mayor of Sandpoint said in his reply email to me.
Prime example of OCA trying to grab my ass, talk to Flasher he will give you a handfull.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Oooooooooooo...:eek2: I guess I should be scared too......

Well, now that you're banned, and probably reading this although you can't post anymore, all I can say is BRING IT junior. You'll just have to find out the hard way not to fuck with some people.

Pale that guy was Evil pulling a fast one on us last night. :D

You really didn't think he would plead guilty did you Big D? Although, I am sure that won't matter, seems he has some rap sheet! Sad part is, he probably won't get the death penalty, or he will, and never come to! just like the rest of them, they sit in prison, in a warm bed, eating and playing basketball. Meanwhile, you have someone dead.

Forum List

Back