three days in september

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
anyone seen this documentary ...... chezchen terrorists that killed hundreds of kids...... fucking animals

Religion of Peace. Remember that you hate monger.

Seriously though, anyone who thinks killing defenseless people especially children that didnt ever wish you harm or even care who you were all in the name of God, ala or whatever made up deity, isnt human.

Christianity, by the teachings of Jesus the Christ, is THE RELIGION OF PEACE. But the history and especially the current American Executive, would not indicate such. Jesus, and therefore GOD cannot be happy with the current American Administration or the clearly demonstrated propensities of the American peoples for WAR for any reason, much less one for economic and woldwide domination purposes.

Psychoblues

insein said:
Religion of Peace. Remember that you hate monger.

Seriously though, anyone who thinks killing defenseless people especially children that didnt ever wish you harm or even care who you were all in the name of God, ala or whatever made up deity, isnt human.

Psychoblues said:
Christianity, by the teachings of Jesus the Christ, is THE RELIGION OF PEACE. But the history and especially the current American Executive, would not indicate such. Jesus, and therefore GOD cannot be happy with the current American Administration or the clearly demonstrated propensities of the American peoples for WAR for any reason, much less one for economic and woldwide domination purposes.

Psychoblues

Yes. But we have a separation of church and state.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

So because Bush is a Christian, you want him to act like a Christian Leader. So you want a Christian Theocracy? I'll pass. I prefer a Christian man, who happens to lead. That means not always doing things that are "Christian-Like" but doing things that are for the good of the country.

OK. You got a point? My point is that the present administration constantly uses "religion" as a sounding post for their objectives. My point is that religion and state should never in any kind of way conglomerate in any societal way. My point is that this present administration uses religion like a pry bar. You got evidence to the contrary?

Psychoblues

rtwngAvngr said:
Yes. But we have a separation of church and state.

manu1959 said:
anyone seen this documentary ...... chezchen terrorists that killed hundreds of kids...... fucking animals

Is that the one where they go through a small village with what was a teacher, identifying bodies?

If not, that's an excellent documentary too. I think it really drives home the horrors of civil war. At least for me. I can't imagine what it would be like, waking up one morning, only to find the bodies of my friends, neigbours and their children all over the place.

Psychoblues said:
OK. You got a point? My point is that the present administration constantly uses "religion" as a sounding post for their objectives. My point is that religion and state should never in any kind of way conglomerate in any societal way. My point is that this present administration uses religion like a pry bar. You got evidence to the contrary?

Psychoblues

Which religion?

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Now psycho presumes to speak for God, and God doesn't like Bush either. Why am I NOT surprised?:duh3:

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

No they don't. Where did bush say jesus wants us to go to iraq? He has always used very earth based justifications.

I don't intend to go into a lot of explaining here to you, avenger, but the Shrub definitely has used Christianity as excuse for his insane WAR on anyone that disagrees with him. He even told a prominent news anchor that "I've spoken with a higher power" when asked if he had discussed his decision to go to WAR on IRAQ with his biological father. I don't think the impication could more clear considering his often association with the United Methodist Church.

Tongue talking religionists, Methodist or not, always create suspicion in my mind about sanity and other questions.

Psychoblues

rtwngAvngr said:
No they don't. Where did bush say jesus wants us to go to iraq? He has always used very earth based justifications.

Psychoblues said:
I don't intend to go into a lot of explaining here to you, avenger, but the Shrub definitely has used Christianity as excuse for his insane WAR on anyone that disagrees with him. He even told a prominent news anchor that "I've spoken with a higher power" when asked if he had discussed his decision to go to WAR on IRAQ with his biological father. I don't think the impication could more clear considering his often association with the United Methodist Church.

Tongue talking religionists, Methodist or not, always create suspicion in my mind about sanity and other questions.

Psychoblues
Wow that awesome dude! I thought only Almighty God could look into one's heart and know of their true intentions.

Forum List

Back