Three cops shot in Phoenix

Yep, it certainly is a crime to believe being stupid is a fuction of skin color.
Whatever the reason, that fact still is that blacks and hispanics commit a hell of alot of crime.

Yep, it certainly is a crime to believe being stupid is a fuction of skin color.
Whatever the reason, that fact still is that blacks and hispanics commit a hell of alot of crime.

Poor blacks and hispanics commit a heluva lot of crime, just like poor whites, or asians.

Crime is a function of economic status, not skin pigmentation.

Interestingly, Males commit a heluva lot more crime than females, and gender is definately a genetic trait.

Interestingly, Males commit a heluva lot more crime than females, and gender is definately a genetic trait.
Thats because of testosterone.

Check this out:

Serum testosterone levels in healthy young black a... [J Natl Cancer Inst. 1986] - PubMed result

Testosterone.png

"Six suspects, five black males and one Hispanic male all between the ages of 25 and 40, were detained and will be questioned, Martos says."
Three Chandler Cops Shot, One Killed, During Undercover Drug Bust in Phoenix - Phoenix News - Valley Fever

Of the three incidents of cop killings this year, all three involve hispanics.

And remember, blacks can be Hispanic as well. Race and ethnicity are two different things.
Have you said a prayer that the perps are illegal immigrants? :lol: What a twit.

like contessera did?

"Carlos Ledesma gave his life last night for his community," Kiyler said at a news conference Thursday. "The events of last night are a grim reminder of challenges faced by the law-enforcement community."

Altogether, there are eight suspects, aged 25 to 40. Two suspects were killed, one has been hospitalized and five have been arrested on charges ranging from murder to possession of marijuana with the intent to sell.
The five in custody were identified as Thadika Singleton, 38, John Webber, 37, Doarnell Jackson, 35, Jerry Wayne Cockhearn, 25, and Eldridge Gittens, 34. None was charged with being in the country illegally.
Phoenix police discuss soured drug bust that killed Chandler officer

RIP Carlos Ledesma and fuck you assholes that blamed this on Latinos.

All this death over marijuana. Fucking retarded to the extreme.

I was 90% sure it was illegals. Ten percent of the time I am wrong. :redface:

However, I'm certain the drug gang they were affiliated with has ties to Mexico. Just a hunch.

Undercover operatives know their line of work put them at risk of losing their lives or the taking of a life, that's just the cold hard fact of it. It should be recognized as that and the finger pointers should keep their mouths shut. If your going to be a criminal, or hang out with them them then you accept responsibility for your action.

no comment on the policeman killed in the line of duty? he was hispanic.

you were wrong in your pre judgement of the situation, jumping to conclusions before the facts were in. you were wrong in being so quick to condemn.

and i see you have learned nothing from this.

you were wrong in your pre judgement of the situation, jumping to conclusions before the facts were in. you were wrong in being so quick to condemn.

cut the sanctimonious crapola, when I remember all the asswipe times you people jumped to conclusions and vilified the Tea Party what a fucking bunch of hypocrites.

I was 90% sure it was illegals. Ten percent of the time I am wrong. :redface:

However, I'm certain the drug gang they were affiliated with has ties to Mexico. Just a hunch.

Just shoot 9 out of every 10 and you'll be 100%!!

cut the sanctimonious crapola, when I remember all the asswipe times you people jumped to conclusions and vilified the Tea Party what a fucking bunch of hypocrites.
The bitchy one blames her idiocy on others. Nothing new here. :clap2:

The bitchy one blames her idiocy on others. Nothing new here. :clap2:

we mock you ravi we mock you.suck it up

Forum List

Back